SHILLS, COME ONE COME ALL - ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS

SHILLS, COME INVADE THIS THREAD, ITS FREE TO INVADE. COME IN HERE AND DO YOUR WORST TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN PIC RELATED.

GIVE ME SOME FUCKING FACTS TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN PIC RELATED.

COME BTFO ONCE AND FOR ALL SHILLS.

FEEL FREE TO SHILL AWAY, LETS SEE HOW GOOD YOUR SHILL SKILLS ARE, HOW FUCKING GOOD YOU WERE TRAINED. SEND YOUR BEST, SHILL TRAINEES ARE NOT NEEDED.

>I want verified / sourced answers, provided facts will only be accepted. I want you to absolutely prove your position with facts. If you cannot source it, its not fact.

>Unsourced or anonymous used as sources in news stories don't count either. If the source was on the record

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstruction_of_justice
youtu.be/o1s34XEROJ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump answer shills

Funny how they shill other threads yet they refuse to answer questions they know they cannot win the argument.

This kills the shill.

right

Post your sheckles to lure them in

Crickets...

Shills where are you? Just simple questions about what you been shilling for the past year.... Hello

Come on shills, look, we can have a friendly discussion here. You have the chance to derail a thread and BTFO of /pol once and for all.

Look, if you had pasta, would you capture it, or let it slip?

>or is it just, WOW ITS NOTHING?

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

Kek

I am waiting. Where are the best shills? I want them here. Dont send the nothing burger crew in, thats easy mode.

I'm here to remind you that the U.S. government has meddled in the elections of more sovereign nations than any other entity in world history.

Barack Obama recorded a video as recently as last March that was played on French TV, telling the French who to vote for in their own presidential election.

The U.S. media are sycophants and hypocrites for buying into the Democrats narratives.

What is every country does it for 1,000

>DAILY DOUBLE

>tfw the professional shills are too busy actually shilling to reply

the professional shills are trying to honeypot Sup Forums with the weiner doxx

Kek

So... diplomacy

If anything, Putin wasn't bold enough.

Funny how they wont answer these simple questions. I mean, its easy to answer since they have been shouting "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" for a year. If they can shout it, why cant they even define it?

Found one:
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

Basically this is what they have on "multiple sources", what means cnn, wapo, ect has this on different design.
All of it contains: Trump knows X who talked with Y sometime, who is a russian citizen.

Love when sometimes they go way back to 1980's to show trump ties to russia. Not like he was a business man or something.

The absolute state of shills.

False their are only 2, and both could be penetrated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion

remember when the "russian meddling" was hacking the voting machines?
remember when the "russian meddling" was hacking the DNC emails and giving them to wikileaks?

i do

probably need to make sure that wiki stays updated

Moloch gets rekt: The Official Story!

I SUMMON THE TURBO FAG LEVEL 10 BOSS, DAVID FAGGOT BROCK. I WANT THE HIGHEST QUALIFIED SHILL HERE TO ARGUE WHAT IS ASKED IN THE OP PICTURE.

>KEK, I SUMMON THE TURBO FAG DAVID SHARTBLUE BROCK.

Fucking digits Checkd. Kek is here lads.

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

AND STOP POSTING THAT FUCKING PICTURE MY BOSS DIDNT STEAL THAT KID

probably some fine-tuning needed here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstruction_of_justice

Bump for kikes, shills, and fags to read

stay away from children james

Only coherent answer I've been able to get from libs was that muh russia was behind the phishing attack on Podesta

Look at your pathetic post, you have terrible digits, 01, the second lowest next to 0. You are doomed faggot, oh and answer the questions in OP. The pong ball is, shall we say, in your court now faggot.

looks like Molesta fucked him self over if he is dumb enough to get phished. Still doesnt explain what that has to do with Trump, or the fact that he got elected. Did Podesta's emails some how change the actual vote tally, or did the public finding out the truth about how digusting HRC & Dems are change the election?

@159491053
BASED MAGA PEDE
LOL! You got em
praise kek

youtu.be/o1s34XEROJ4

i can answer that
>memos : its nothing for you but bad for us
>russian = Sup Forums
/thread

the memo is a nothing burger in that the fbi did nothing wrong. and it can cause a constitutional crisis because drumpf is undermining the democratic process by using it to obstruct an investigation by an agency of the people of the usa
collusion is where two parties conspire together to do something illegal, like drumpf and putin did
fbi has the evidence, that's why drumpf released the memo, to undermine trust in that institution and in effect, obstruct justice.

my evidence is that I trust the fbi more than orange cheeto. they've been around since 1908.

S L E E P Y
L
E
E
P
Y

Yawn. You rural and suburban retards will literally believe anything. Jesus Christ.

- PIC RELATED IS THIS KEK.X? ARE YOU BACK? I THOUGH BROCK FIRED YOU.

Instead of posting here, why don't you post on some very popular liberal sites. Make sure it's high effort and not this disgusting mess. Then report back with screen shots.
Try: any number of plebbit boards. Open forums. Or if you have money to burn, high effort forums that cost money to post. Put some effort in and bring back results.

DONALD KOMFZCG

NICE TRY.

OK NEXT SHILL UP TO BAT

>PICK ONE
Its both. a nothingburger in the sense it wont do anythin for Trumps case but also a threat to security because Trump is misleading the people.

>What is Russian collusion
Trump agreeing to run for president after Putin said he would help him win

>How did Trump and Russian collusion change election
Propaganda online campaigns and false stories like Pizzagate and Hillary collapsing to make Hillary look bad. also paid bots to spread misinformation

>What evidence do you have?
Trump agreed to this when he was in Moscow for Miss Universe pageant. He sent his son to meet with Russian woman to get dirt from the Russian government to help him win.

>What evidence do you have?
See above

Nice cake.

You'd get a better response if you weren't a meme flaggot nigger.

Liberal faggots seem to have forgotten about the hot mic when Obama met Putin. Ask them about that 'collusion' and watch their fucking heads explode.

>false stories like Pizzagate
Who told you Pizzagate was a nothingburger, Colbert?

No sources leaf, going to discard now. Come back when you can source your unverified claims kiddo.

I SAID ACTUAL VERIFIABLE FACTUAL SOURCES, CAN YOU READ FAGGOT?

Where are the answers? The people demand to know, shills.

Real.
Flag.
Now.

Answers to what? It was fucking nothing you illiterate hick.

What's the sauce on this?

OK NEXT SHILL STEP UP TO THE PLATE.... I AM WAITING, COME ON GIVE ME YOUR BEST

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

this list is pretty long

There is no sauce.

REAL FLAG REVEALED. I AM AN AMERICAN AKA RUSSIAN BOT

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

Everyone knows you cannot cite wikipedia as a source. I want actual verifiable factual argument for the questions posed. I could go to that wikipedia page right now and modify it. So no, that doesnt count.

lol
probably the redditor who walked in there with a gun and is now behind bars?

I'm fucking loving this thread, this is the best OP I've seen since 2016.

>I AM AN AMERICAN AKA RUSSIAN BOT

feel free to take a look at the 757 citations in that page. I know it's a lot to read but you should be able to handle it

>Elections
Funny guy.... They kill the leader they don't like, then install one they do under the pretense of democracy.

Also, fun fact: BOTH Dems and Reps do this.

Thanks amigo. Its just simple questions really. And its not being invaded with shills. Its absolutely astonishing.

Fuckin leaf

my evidence is that I trust the fbi more than orange cheeto. they've been around since 1908.
110 years sounds like plenty of time to be infiltrated and subverted by special interests

Dont need to. But if you want to make a valid argument, then post your claim, and source it with a fact. Its really simple. You are supposed to answer my very sophomoric questions posted in the OP. Very simple, I made them simple for you shills on purpose. So lets hear it. Try answering #1 first then lets see how you do from there champ.

>false stories like Pizzagate and Hillary collapsing
okay I'm not gonna touch pizzagate but you are literally in denial of reality if you think Hillary's 9/11 scare was fake. There's video of it for fuck's sake

>what is greentext
Solid response though newfag, good point made.

'what is russian collusion'

you can answer that one with a dictionary you mong. In fact most of these questions have really basic answers that you can read in the wikipedia page about it. Sources are included
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

But obviously (((wikipedia))) right? Or any other meme to be used as a thought-terminating cliche so you can build a wall around your head and stay safe from immigrating information reaching the free lands of your idiot brains. Real intellectuals get their facts from fucking jpegs

Although to be honest, I don't think Putin is to blame at all, the blame is squarely on dumb yanks being dumb yanks and thinking reality TV is real. But yer man Trump didn't chuck away the rule of law to benefit Russian oligarchs for nothing. Why do you think he was so against those sanctions? You think he just had really strong opinions about Ukraine?

Have bump for being a good thread

Trump is about the economy, sanctions inherently hurt Europe because they import gas from Russia, thus indirectly raising the price of the products they export in order to counter the increase in price with imported products.
Also you didn't answer any of his questions, and that's still not collusion.

Why did Obama let Putin hack our elections while simultaneously declaring Trump a moron for saying they could be hacked?

But that's all the serious response you're gonna get from me, Mr Berg

>wikipedia

Stopped right there. Can you cite wikipedia as a source on a collegent thesis? On any paper really? So your telling me to go to a site, who anyone can modify at will, then use the source provided that could have never been verified to begin with, lets say, the NY Times or WaPo?

Nah faggot. I said any the question, you provide a source. A real, someone on the record, factual source.

Also leaf hiding behind your EU flag, you have yet to provide a real answer to any of the questions, not one. They are simple questions. Now answer them, best you can, or admit your a failure and leave.

>Dumb Yanks followed reality TV
Hollywood and everyone on TV went the other way, your argument is baseless.
>Trump didn't chuck away the rule of law
Literally ran on the rule of law you retarded memeflag.

Gotta give a bump, God knows the shills won't.

>citations
>links to articles by huffpo, wapo, and cnn
>their sources are "person with knowledge of the mindset"
Whew

*** FELLOW ANONS, I WANTED TO DEMONSTRATE A SIMPLE TACTIC TO SHUT THESE SHILLS UP. THEY CANNOT EVEN ANSWER THESE SIMPLE QUESTIONS. THEY CANNOT EVEN DEFINE WHAT THE COLLUSION BETWEEN RUSSIA & TRUMP IS. THIS KILLS THE SHILL. ALSO NOTICE HOW FEW SHILLS ARE HERE. ****

________ PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUCEMENT THREAD_____________

I've thought about multiple times writing to CNN and saying
>I'm a White House staffer working in the West Wing and I hurt Trump saying X.
Just to see if they'd run anything xD

at least Wikipedia has standards.
some guy on reddit who noticed that the symbols on this picture are similar to the symbols in this other picture at a pizza parlor are a different kind of evidence, that's for sure.

Trump and Putin colluded because Russia has the proof 9/11 was a jew op, and Trump's gonna dish it soon. So, the dems are technically correct.

WSJ good enough for you?
they're typically behind a paywall, so you won't be able to get the source unfortunately.

>standards
>make a burner account and just do whatever bro lol

>standards
So saying whatever you want and citing it as "Source" is considered a standard now? Man, I'm glad I now know this when I'll write papers in college.

That's convenient, since your screenshot shows absolutely nothing
>Implying I don't sub to wsj

What's your address? Your real, physical address?

>I can't actually defend any of the citations in the wikipedia article so I will just post the whole thing because it looks big and hefty and therefore must be convincing
>this is my best argument
what a letdown, it's like you didn't even read or investigate the wikipedia page, you just copy/pasted with blind faith

>symbols in this other picture at a pizza parlor
I thought you supported the FBI user?
Those symbols were researched and pointed out by them.

That one guy got arrested for swatting, user.
That's not smart

Shills?

Surely this will be the end of his campaign.

Not one answer... Mind boggling.
Over a year been yelling muh Russia. Cant even define what happened or what it means... JUST

they're not paid to think, they're paid to post
every day at fat lisping gay nigger tells them what to shill about