Is our extinction inevitable?

Is the European race doomed to fail? Are we the Latins, and the Arabs are the Trojans? Are we fated to lose this battle, be destroyed as a true people and replaced with foreigners taking our name?
I think I've taken the blackpill anons after rereading the Aeneid.

Other urls found in this thread:

de-de
youtu.be/0EytGcqMcV0
youtube.com/watch?v=QKYEPwzBhZM
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So I just read a book called Archeofuturism 2.0 by Faye. Its a fictional collection of stories that are linked across millions of years. The whole premise is that civilization is cyclical and hubris and arrogance of humans and their petty BS ultimately will lead to the light of our people being exterminated.

Long story short, yea, we're doomed, but we determine on how long a timeline our downfall is.

The chances of a asteroid destroying the earth is 100%, but we can resist this fate and that is I think is where the true fruit of life comes from: the resistance of men against the tyranny of mother nature.

tldr: yea we're fucked, but living forever would suck too. Resist. Focus on being hard to kill.

Don't be a pussy. Your attitude resonates outward. The white race will be fine if we fight. We need to radicalize and become revolutionary.

There's little surer than an expected defeat.

> first of all: white birth rate goes up in america
>european native birth rate is down, but mostly the right get children
>when the ((society)) fails again the shitskins will die with them
>non-white countries are only able to sustain this high amount of people and "wealth" because we support them, buy from them, give them our ideas to build them for cheap,
>when money worth shit, saudis are poor, africans will starve to existence

the collapse will come and whites are the one who survive

While op is faggot, I do have to counter signal here a bit.

>On a long enough timeline, everyones chance of survival drops to 0

This is why sperges on both sides need to stop with the civil war nonsense. In that type fo scenario, where there is wide spread unrest and hostility, the global engine of the world essentially would stop working since America could not export or import goods.

Because we were fools who let the world become globalized, if the circulation of goods were to ever stop, our civilization would die out immediately.

This is the only thing to really take from the thread. It doesn't matter, because you have to fight regardless.

Why dont people like you ever seem to have your own original thoughts, judgements, views, perceptions, understandings?

You are programmed like a robot. What the society says is right and wrong, to you, is right and wrong. And there is nothing else.

You are a second hand person, with a third rate mind. You will go wherever society says. And societ says kill white people. You may not think it, but you also are saying that and nothing but that.

I don't see how to fight. This all seems inevitable.
Turnus fought for his homeland. He only procrastinated the inevitable.
His people failed, and were replaced.

recessive traits can never be outbred

What are you fucking on about?

This time I am being unoriginal because the quote is so apt.

>ITT: people who haven't learn how to ride tigers

i think america and eurape will be brazilified, eventually it will all collapse, from the ashes of that mostly white communities will coalesce and dominate the brown tribes, and the cycle begins again

This kinda.

Looking at the South Africa. How far have they gone, how deep does their cuckedness run and it’s only because of wealth. It’s only because soft white, hard working peoples backs didn’t break sooner under the Bixnood burden.
If we let the society crash and burn the stronger will survive. In comfort we will be picked one by one.

There is no "us, mutt. Go back and die for jews and fat orange pupet.

No, the "European race" is not going to be extinct.
Just the Nordics.

Your tiny irrelevant country will get overrun if the rest of Europe falls genius.

Why dont you have any kind of original thoughts or ideas of your own? Do you just deny this? When you look back upon history and see all these millions of people who thought the same, dressed the same, spoke the same, acted the same you dont think anything at all?

You dont understand any of this? Why is it that all those millions of mediocre people are forgotten about and left little mark on the world?

>said potato nigger
Fuck off.

you have no power and influence and your country exists and has sovereignty only because countries around it allow it to, enjoy exercising that when you truly have germanistan next door.

Yes, yes it is. All good things must come to an end. Civilizations rise and fall, Western Civilization is no different. The Romans aren't here today, and that's the fate that awaits us. Just individuals with a high percentage of a lost peoples blood will remain, and even that will likely be mixed. Best you can do is prepare for the collapse, stop wishing for a political solution because there never will be one.

Look up "Weltschmerz"

Dude we just launched a heavy payload rocket into space. We're leaving this shithole to the chinks and niggers.

And the millions of Whites who get left behind?

Nah we'll disappear earth will go back in time we'll reemerge and all the remaining buildings etc will be in ancient aliens without a historical record as to how they where built.

Hell no. Whites will exist as long as violence is a viable means to succeed.

There will be white people on this earth as long as there are any people on this earth. The last human on earth will be white. The jews have some of you in such fear you think white people are going to evaporate in 50 years.

BLACKPILL ????

HAVE YOU BEEN ASLEEP FOR THE PAST FEW HOURS ????

ONWARDS. UPWARDS.

what is this? a picture for ants?

I am considering to offer an white south african to marry me to get away from there.
when the whites are gone you will see the same shit like in Zimbabwe and even worse.

also, when the EU will fail, lefties and shitskins are the ones that don't know how to even life without big cities

No
And if it is we will take the kikes with us

They've already won. Do you honestly think that they don't have about five contingency plans in place to counter a right wing uprising? They own the political establishment, they own the banks, they own the media, they own us.

If you're so weak that you can't spite a few people's feelings in order to secure the survival of your entire people then you deserve to die off

Crossbreeding is inevitable. There are Neanderthal genes in 100% of the middle European races. Caucasoid peoples will just be absorbed, Get used to it, Sup Forums.

>mostly white

Mostly is the key word. India once was what you'd call white and now even the upper class are mixed.

>burger education
Well i guess it isn't just a meme

In Germany Syrians can now marry by phone they just need two men to witness and there's a youtube channel of a moroccan who explains how to get welfare, child support, housing, benefits etc
de-de facebook com/MaroWeltShow/

If what you say truly was the case, and we are doomed whatever we do, then i say we crash this planet with no survivors and the shitskins join us into extinction. Nuclear weapons and (especially) power plants are a thing sweetcheeks.

Yeah, but this will go less like the Spanish coming over and more like mass indoctrination of a proud once beaming culture, because of, sadly Hitler being seen as wrong and xenophobic which is clearly Jewish lies.

Yes, Europe's, Canada's, America's demographical changes are irreversible at this point and the white guilt conscience will not allow for any cleansing action before it's too late.

I agree, let it all burn into the fucking ground.

dont think we will leave you alone,
intergalactic immigration is the future white man.
You cant escape us, you need diversity even in space.

So less like you're conclusion, but more like the Germanic tribes politically and culturally taking over the Roman empire. Good luck with that, you were fated to fail since you fucked over the true Romans; and hesitating to completely wipe out the middle east during the Ottoman Empire when the political turmoil, laziness, and decadence kicked in.

not if we can build self sustaining nuclear space stations

Whites will outlive the system, the trick is to survive the collapse.

Also this. If white nations stood together we could wipe the other races like an afterthought. Imagine china, the only other nation with any significant military capability getting its shit pushed in simultaneously by 'murca, russia, europe and australia. Africa isnt even a part of the equation as halting aid and cutting off trade would be enough to wipe the continent clean with famine. What's next? Beaners and arabs? America can take out it's shittier half while russia and europe spitroast the middle east. The only thing that makes this scenario impossible is the fact that our race is fucking infested with defectives and mentally ill scum (libshits,etc.) that are trying to achieve the opposite and cheated, lied and subverted themselves into all our governments starting after WW2. If we manage to wipe these cucks out then the world will be singing an entirely different tune, with "yes mista whitt man sir" present in every verse.

Why would we wait for everyone to be on board?

The mutts are a problem though. They're permanent damage to the European genetics and must be dealt with. Instead of fighting the endless hoards of leftists and their barbarians we need to target the heads of it all. No elite means there will be a void that can be filled with the right people, after that can society be shaped back to normality.

it's ok pajeet, you guys can colonize mercury

Ultimately, giving money to them was a mistake, especially funding them and forgetting about the years previous and them being a violent race of creatures. All whilst blaming the jews despite them having basically no power as the Russians and Americans were funding these things while your people were occupying your territory. Funny fact, your ignorance ignores the fact that both Russia and America claim to be the Neo-roman empire which can be seen in everything from their military, tactics, and even political agenda. This isn't karma, this is both America and Russia knowingly fucking you people. Unless you in fact gather or even manage to garner the courage to stand up and fight for your country, you're already extinct.

Do you understand? Only the victor writes history, Comrade

As long as non-White foreigners exist in the same universe or material plane as us there is always a chance our pure blood will be annihilated by them through race mixing. It could be now, decades, centuries, millenia, or millions of years from now, or even more, but we eventually might race mix with them as long as they exist, destroying our pure Godly bloodline.

youtu.be/0EytGcqMcV0

and yet they have the best preserved aryan tradition none the less, nothing to be too concerned about. Not that whites going extinct is even a remote possibility in the first place.

>don't worry goy, there's not even a chance all this unfettered migration and birth rates will result in your gradual extinction.

Let Europe fall, join us in the new world. We have a white man leading the way now, but will need more for the oncoming battle. I would go to Europe, but we have more resources and land in America. We have actual rights to guns/self-defense and it's easy to buy land if your credit isn't fucked.

Not just the European race, the entire human race. 99.9% of all species that have ever existed on earth are extinct now. Extinction is the rule. There is no reason for humanity to think we are special or immune.

Don't worry, the creator has a plan for us all, it doesn't matter what happens only how hard you fight and what you fight for, just make the Fuhrer, your people and the creator proud and never turn back
youtube.com/watch?v=QKYEPwzBhZM

No dude, plagues couldn't whipe us out so why would this one?

Since you have used that emblem do you all want some deep esoteric Black Sun knowledge?

western countries outside of Europe are obviously doomed to fail, out only hope now is Europe. However those faggots are so up their own asses that the majority of the people there might just accept becoming an arab/african muslim continent. It really is sad.

The fact that the US can go from a proud 90% white country to basically a 50% mongrel nation in less than a generation is sad. I see the same thing happening in every western european country.

The last hope for the west, will ironically be eastern europe who we've been at odds with for almost a century.

sure, we're not special, marxist user. Reality seems to contradict you, a car in orbit to mars seems to contradict you, but I know you commies tend to be disconnected from reality,
just kys, why wait?

why not

Everything is cyclical, every race dies out we are connected we are all family, we were all polarians, lemurians , Altanteans, we are reincarnated over and over we de-evolve then re-evolve. The creator created us to experience everything to live through everything, this life is a test nothing more, you move up as quickly as you do well on these tests. The Fuhrer called this life the eternal struggle, this is also is the first noble truth of the dhammapda. We cannot ascend as a species and as a planet to the ascended masters until we experience it all and are ready for this power to take our place among the gods. Fight for your folk, learn everything there is to know, experience everything there is to experience. Live honorably there are always hero and villains, black and white polarity, hermetics. You will be the hero and you will be the villain. Your karma and character are given to you at the start of the game what you do in this matters, but it is all part of the creators plan for you. Do not be afraid, do not be scared never have doubt. When you get to the bottom of the rabbit hole to discover what they are hiding, this is it what I am telling you right here. This can all be proven conclusively but the only way to figure it out is to be near genius and tenacious enough to get to the bottom of everything to find this truth. Heil the Aesir, do the creator and your folk proud. Transcend this plane of reality, the architect is waiting for us all to join him Heil Hitler never turn back

PURE BLOODLINES WILL REMAIN
>CHINK
>POO
>BANTU
>EL GOBLINO

̶w̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ will be exterminated

such is the way of the docile goyish sheep

Hi Frank

I can give you all the evidence to prove this conclusively btw, I don't know if you will understand it but I can give it to you, this is what the Black Sun does, this is why we are here to help you

Don't know who you are and I am not Frank but when intelligent people are speaking keep quiet boy no one wants the diarrhea coming out out of your face to splash on them

sure why not

Once you understand there is a creator and this is all his design then you know there is nothing to worry about this is all a mathematical "simulation" designed by the architect who designed it all perfectly nothing is coincidence there is no coincidence only the creators design and the choices we make in it . There is only one logical conclusion you can come to knowing all of this. Nature vs Nurture, what is in your heart, what does it lead you? That is what the creator gave you, your soul, free will he also gave you, your choices. Why would he do this? Why would he create this suffering? Because it is a test of course, it is the only possible conclusion you can come too and then you must sit back and marvel at the beauty of it all and be thankful for the opportunity to cleanse the impurities in the fire of the Black Sun, an alchemist. You have the IQ (karma) to figure this out or you don't that is what you have earned if you haven't figured it out yet don't worry you will infinite chances to in the future the ride never ends only you can decide when you get off of it

3 6 and 9 that is God son you cannot change that part of the matrix 258 714 those are the choices we make within the creators design be true to yourself that is what the architect wants you to do, that is your test, will you compromise your principles will you give in? Have you experienced the pain and love it takes to get off of the ride? Are you mature enough to take your place among the ascended masters?

We have a limited few options left to us:
1. Allow the shitskins and mudslims to make our children brown and hope white genes come back to prominence in a few generations
2. We beg the chinks to let us fuck them to make some fucked up mixed race that is at least not brown
3. We pool all our efforts in eastern Europe for the slav uprising and hope the last bastion of whiteness prevails.

It's your choice.

hahaha this made me lol, why do you fight for the legacy of whiteness at any cost? What do personally get from this? You cannot stop what the creator has designed

I find my faith in a creator wavering, I'm not sure how I can convince myself to give myself back to him if I see no evidence for his existence. If you have anything to help beat sense back into me that'd be great.

a PICTURE for ANTS

I did brother it is here it is a mathematical certainty unquestionable

Just do right by your folk and the all father never be afraid fight with everything you have be the very best you can, the legacy of the white race will live on though you and your family they will never leave

The human race is coming to an end, something more advanced will arise.

this is all one big closed system of energy, these skin suits are not us we are beings of light having a human experience. Never be afraid of anything

this nigger gets it

Excellent post, sir.

Oh boy, I can't wait for my turn to play daddy!

wow I missed this post I said this exact same thing, this is mathematical fact. Have you ever read nightfall by Asimov? Kinda similar principle societies rising and falling it is all cyclical
ty kind sir

Good, Pajeets have brain and have common ancestor to indoAryans.
Don't forget to bring curry and cows.
Godspeed Pajeet.

hahah I lol'd

We are about to enter a state of conscious solidarity Europeans have never had. Ride it out brother, our best days are ahead.

except every single race looks down upon mixing, retard

Based Deutschland
That actually makes me feel better
Not gonna lie I probably would not survive the collapse myself (need meds for genetic high blood pressure I've had since I was born)
But I will die happy knowing my people would survive