We are so fucked

I try to take it with humor, but man, the speed of the downfall is just overwhelming.

Grew up in the 90's, now I see all this faggotry and feminism and SJW and mass immigration, and man... this is gonna be bad.

Makes me laugh nervously, we're just too fucked, it's just degenerating too fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in the 90's literally everyone was into grunge. maybe it's the music everyone into fags nowadays?

It's okay Spanish bro, just let it happen.

Don't struggle.

Too fast? Hah! It cannot go fast enough! Once we reach the bottom we can only go up!

Never give up Carlos.

Remember when the shit hits the fan whites unite don't fight. Then go world wide with Jesus and kill all the mother fuckers!

The pendulum swings, the sooner the fall the sooner we can set things right once again.

This. We're just letting some others have some fun for a while. Then we'll get off the couch and turn off our Switches and fix everything only to be told we messed it up.

Fast is good, the kikes are scared and are fucking up the slow boil of pepe.
Fast means people wake up

The bottom is extinction. Then you just don’t go.

I think this will not last so long desu (even that libtard Valls called out feminism recently), but the damage is already done and we are dependent on two fucked-up countries.

Don't take the blackpill. We can still win this.

The enemy wants us to lose hope. If we lose hope, they will find it easier to make their plans will come to fruition, and the white man will perish. We are in a fight for our survival, and warring against a foe that occupies the highest positions in governments around the world. We cannot afford to surrender.
This war must go on, and we cannot relent until we defeat the enemy. The blackpill is surrender, and surrender is cowardice. Grow the fuck up, and prepare for war.

A bastard world will degenerate, you could fix it, and keep fixing it, but it will just degenerate again and again all over again. Without savagery you couldn't fix it. The world of men is fallen, a bastard rules.

It is if we slowly degenerated. I'm happy things speed up now. Outbreeding us takes a long time, but with society degenerating at this pace we will wake up long before it is too late.

Enjoy the downfall of our civilization. The pain, it will be over soon.

The faster the better, we can't stop it so there is no point in trying to slow it down. We need to be the ones who live through it so we can once again build the better world. And our better world will start degenerating right after we build it until there's another breaking point... cycle of history.

I-I'll see you on the other side, friend.

If only we had at least one true right wing party
Ciudadanos is cuck city

VOX, our only last hope.
They are the only ones talking immigration, feminism and independence.
They'll be labeled ultra jew gassers, because they know people are fed up. But people are retarded too.

Nobody votes for them Im surprised they havent dissolved
At least we dodged the podemos bullet

Right wing is growing more than ever before, don't be so blackpilled, we have time.

They own the political establishment.

I really wish I could believe this.
The urge to go innawoods and just disappear grows stronger every day.

This is the only thing that gives me hope.

Never give up anons
Watch this for inspiration
>youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I

The government is nothing without people to govern

>Outbreeding us takes a long time,
I know. We’ve been outbred by 50 years. 56% remember? We don’t have much time left. You can still save yourselves without people dying.

I feel we are fucked too.

What hope is there?