Is there a more BTFO individual than Varg?

Is there a more BTFO individual than Varg?
>Wrong and BTFO on Christianity by Sup Forums
>Wrong and BTFO on leftists by Sup Forums
>Wrong and BTFO on capitalism by Sup Forums
>Wrong and BTFO on blue eyes by Survive the Jive
>Wrong and BTFO on muscles and survivability by The Golden One
>Wrong and BTFO on Blond and red hair by Survive the Jive
And now Wrong and BTFO on cats.
youtu.be/gqOzTh2pjEw?t=154

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gqOzTh2pjEw?t=154
twitter.com/AnonBabble

E celeb cancer. We wouldn't even be talking about this ass hat if it wasn't for all his autism on youtube.....or would we??
Lets find out!!!

Shia Laboeuf

Varg is an inspirational person, making comfy short videos daily, nothing he says is to be held as the truth itself and the only right way. He can have his own dumb ideas from now and then.

Also
>Wrong and BTFO on capitalism by Sup Forums
>Wrong and BTFO on leftists by Sup Forums
HUH

Stop giving this idiot attention.

>youtu.be/gqOzTh2pjEw?t=154
how do you actually dispute this?
>flag

>flag

>being BTFO by Sup Forums
>assessed by some Sup Forumsacks
>according to some Sup Forumsacks

If I was him, I wouldn't give a shit what a bunch of 19 year old MAGAfags and Yellow-fever bedroom dwellers who bitch constantly about women and Negroes all day distract me from my large white European family who lives totally independent of the system and free of the ills of modernity.

I have such a low opinion of this board, I don't know why I still come here. There aren't any fanatics as far as the eye can see, all the threads are shit and it's just bickering about "muh e-celebs" and MGTOW and leftypol and how the Jews are at fault for everything, always, without taking any responsibility for oneself. God I hate this place. You act like your opinion's worth something more, it's worth shit.

Can you really say anything bad about a person who has given the world 6 aryan children?

this.

where did varg state brunettes arent euro?

He didn't, it's a deliberate manipulation of what he's said about the commonality of blondes within the Nordic race. It's literally a meme made up by butthurt Deusfags.

So what team is paying you today?
Christfags?
Slimefags?
Jewfags?

fuck off nigger

if those 6 children will grow up to be spergs on french wellfare and not accomplish anything then what was the fucking point he could have had 20 kids it wont make a difference.

did that sone of a bitch say something bad about cats?

I get what you mean and I think when Varg talks and almost nothing he says about biology should be taken seriously. But he's a guy who makes music living a comfy country life with his children and autistic wife. He's what I aspire to be.

>not accomplish anything
Do you know how many books he wrote?

Cats are africans and probably niggers as well

let me know when all his 6 aryan children write classics that will outlive them for a thousand years then I will be impressed.

simply putting kids out into the world with the genetic features you hold in high esteem is not a fucking accomplishment