Do you guys care about our disappearing WW2 veterans?

Do you guys care about our disappearing WW2 veterans?

No. I'm sure there will be some around to witness the second ACW.

Just like those 7 Revolutionary War Vets who lived through the ACW.

that's life

no. old people die.

Humans get old and die?

Pic related.

You say that like it's some kind of fixable problem. Their is literally nothing we can do.

dont be sad man, recently all the WW1 vets died in my country thats just life

Futurama head jars now!

No, its far too late for them to discipline their kids and beat some sense into them.
My only regret is that they dont have to live in the shit hole they created aslong as we do..

The more Amerimmuts die, the better. Fuck this jewish nation.

You know we have a saying "dead a pope, another is made"

we can make more veterans

No, I’m glad they don’t have to see this. They are much better than us. We have totally let them down.

dat pareto principle tho

we have a saying over here "checked"

t. fat dollfucker

The faggots here are counting down the days so they can be like "XD where are le holocaust survivors, kek" and think they're being clever.

and yet, there will always be holocaust victims

Sailed with a guy on a break-bulk back in the 90s that was the saltiest motherfucker I ever met in my life. Dude was in WWII on convoys going across the Atlantic, working as a deckhand on T-2 tankers. He got torpedoed three fucking times on two different ships, and they still made it to port. After WWII he joined the Marines and fought in Korea at Inchon, then went back to working commercial. Guy was decked out in old-fashioned sailor tattoos, had the thickest Mainer accent I've ever heard in my life, and if you brought a girl back to the ship he was guaranteed to steal her from you even if he had 40+ years on her. He told me how the guys used to wash their oily coveralls in benzene back before people knew it gave you cancer, kek.

He's probably dead now but god damn I can't wait until I see that crazy motherfucker again in Hell. He's probably on the barge going across the River Styx telling Charon that he's a worthless motherfucker who couldn't tie a bowline to save his life.

It means more holohoax "survivors" are dying out as well. I fail to see the problem.

>post a model next to an average guy
>OMG look! ____ BTFO! _____ aren't white!
t. Muhammed Tyrone Sanchez Jr.

No? They fucked us over

Sometimes i wish the ussr was still around so you faggots would still be under communist control.

Big surprise people are mortal!

>Hurrr duhhr this is what role model for 50% of Mutts looks like.

We've done a satisfactory job of honoring them, I feel. In fact we're at a point where we should be reevaluating the historiography of WW2; obviously we should still honor them, but it's OK to move on at this point as well. We fulfilled our duty.

Fuck off Mutt. The states of Israel deserves nothing then gasing. Im glad your shithole will be 100% blacked by 2060

They let us down. They fought on the wrong side in WWII and then they war-mongered us into Vietnam, voted for a ton of welfare programs, and raised a generation of hippies and degenerates.

Holy shit. We've got to go back to war with Germoney so their habitat is not destroyed.

They need to die off faster so we can finally have a second holocaust.

But did you notice how all Jews who “survived” the holocaust are all alive and seem to live till 110

Not disappearing fast enough.

>Their is literally nothing we can do.
Other than pic related

Shit!! We need to start importing WWII vets from other countries!!!

You like calling it the ACW, don't you?

>he doesn't know about the holographic holocaust survivors

Yes. Still too many of them. Because of them i will speak arab instead of german in the next 30 years. Fucking useful idiots.

>Do you guys care about our disappearing WW2 veterans?
No, they killed the good guys for their jewish masters.

Have you practiced crouching front of the mirror today?

And how many holocaust survivors are there?

Wrong. You have to take some responsibility for your actions man. We are the only ones that can fix this shit.

At what point will the holocaust be similar to KANGS?

Fuck Israel. Also enjoy the new Muslim caliphate coming to Europe.

After they are all gone, no one will remind you that nazis are bad.

it already is

I want more stories.

Praise Kek

This made me laugh harder than it should have

Will god forgive them destroying all races?

steadily on the rise

I think they need a second one if they're insistent on holocaust hollering. There are 6 million Jews in the USA. It could happen.

hot

Americans initially refused to fight for the Jew before (((FDR))) managed to get pearl harbour. Even then, troops believed they were signing up to fight the Jap, not their European brothers.

The eternal Anglo is truly to blame. Scum who had repeated warnings about what was happening, yet fought for the Jew happily. May they rot in peace.