How come none of you faggots discussing this?

How come none of you faggots discussing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragicomedy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didn't post any oxygen memes in the OP.

Ippo can now solidify the oxygen in his bloodstream and become and immovable boulder.

>Still reading Ippo

HO SHI-

Not enough oxygen tp type. Fngers nmb Big toe week

ippo goes back to jobbing next chapter this one step forward 4 back approach is getting old

OH-TWO MOLECULES RESIDING WITHIN MY STRINGY PULL-BACKS!

Ippo surpassed miyata again. I liked Miyata's for now comment though

What can he develop stronger than a counter

360 no scope counters?

>Whenever I watch you, it reminds me of just how incredibly interesting boxing can be.
Is Miyata fucking retarded? The 'interesting' fighter to him is the PUNCH HARDER one? Not anybody else, like Kojima or Woli or Volg?

miyata, and the world in fact, has no way to surpass ippo's big toe. the next chapter is ippo becoming world champion after everyone forfeits in awe of his limitless toe potential

What is this, RE5?

I really feel bad for the Mexican

OH MY JAPANESE SPIRIT. RESTORE MY OXYGEN AND MASSAGE MY MUSCLES AFTER I TAKE THE 998TH PUNCH THIS FIGHT

>thinking that Guevara will lose
This is a comic tragedy manga.

>Japanese Spirit
>Not Yamato Damashi

You had one fucking job.

>wasn't done in one round
Yeah this match is gonna be dragged out and Ippo's gonna have his face turned into mush before he finally wins.

I'm glad Ippo is completely irrelevant. The author is a fucking hack who can do nothing but waste our time.

You are right

time for sudoku

Just so you know, Ippo continues to take jabs in the next chapter and is unable to do anything about it. He's that fucking garbage at boxing at this point.

Sendou leaves because "hurr durr Ippo's obviously going to win, he's just getting MAD" even though Guevara's been just fucking slamming jabs into Ippo's skull and has now also learned Ippo's rhythm. I really do hope that Ippo's going to lose this match and kill himself.

Ippo at least makes a game face unlike ever before so I still believe the fight ends in the second round. But yeah, Ippo not being able to even block those jabs is retarded

kek

this basically

also the boxing matches are stupid garbage shounen crap and nothing like actual boxing

Considering the stupid shit that is being published, Ippo is pretty good. At least it has good humor and characters.

Haha

did he actually pass out from a simple jab? ippo is definatly punch drunk

>comic tragedy

That's an oxymoron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragicomedy

They made a sysiphus manga?

Shit I'm late

did you go to school

Will Ippo last long enough to reach the point in time where nobody gives a shit about boxing anymore?

I like Ippo, but it really should've ended a long time ago. Just let him fight Miyata and finish it at that.

>let him fight Miyata
It'll never happen. If it happened, given the events of the manga thus far, everybody would realize how disappointing that the result must be; therefore, it will never be put to paper.

What is there to discuss?

Ippo has supertoes now, Itagaki has literal bullet time. The manga is a trainwreck that needs to die, Morikawa should have given it up 10 years ago.

Superior boxing series is pic related.

>it's actually true

New dempsey can't even put down a literally-who? from the Philipines. Bravo Morikawa.

>Superior boxing series is pic related.
yeah, I'm so glad that I can read it

ippo is trash

>THE PIONEERS USED TO RIDE THESE BABIES FOR MILES!

8/10 p good

This manga is like the One Piece no one gives a shit about.

The only thing that's different about this and OP is that OP is actually enjoyable. Reading through 100 chapters of Ippo is like cursing yourself to 100 years of pain.

...lotta salty bitches in this thread.

I mean the Woli fight is argubaly a top 10 worst fights in anime and manga contender, and then after a one punch title defense that had TOO MUCH build, we got Ippo losing to extend this manga even further and now Ippo isn't stomping a guy who should by all means have no ribs or liver.

Yeah, it's like you're seeing an underdog story from the opposite perspective, isn't it?

I expect Ippo to grapple with that 'monster' angle for a couple more rounds before the ultimate decision comes. Over-dramatic and strung out, yeah. It's easier to stomach a boxing match when you're catching up and can blow right through them.

I get that reference!