SoL adaptation when?

Other urls found in this thread:

crimsonmagic.me/2017/07/01/everyday-1/
dailymotion.com/video/x3q33wd
imgur.com/a/Nb8VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The upcoming drama CD is as close as it gets
Pic unrelated

There is SoL manga now, but it's not highschool or anything...Just fun times in fantasy Australia!

crimsonmagic.me/2017/07/01/everyday-1/

I could see Konosuba getting its own Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu. It's perfectly possible.

>Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu
God lets hope it isnt as bad as some fanfiction tier spinoff

It probably will unless the author writes it. The Dust spin-off is by another LN author, by the way, so it might give us an idea of how good Konosuba can get when Natsume isn't involved.

Megumin is going to school!

Can't wait for the aqua diet chapter.

Next chapter is the one where Kazuma finds out that the construction foreman was gay for him

Isn't that just the opening?
dailymotion.com/video/x3q33wd

Yep.

Does feel like it doesn't it?

>Does feel like it doesn't it?
W-what did he mean by this?

>yunyun in the opening
>only appears in the ova
Why is this allowed?

Because the OVA is a part of S1

>AU spinoff where Megumin dies and reincarnated in Japan with Aqua as her cheat item

That actually sounds like comedy gold material.

isn't Darkness like, 18-19?

the fuck is she doing in high school clothing? Held back a couple grades so she'll be put up with people shit-talking her for having to repeat a school year?

I could totally see Megumin get frustrated by Aqua's behavior and make the same choice as Kazuma.

>people shit-talking her for having to repeat a school year
>darkness not enjoying the abuse

But Megumin does't have high luck to survive Aqua's bad luck.
Unless their warp got fucked up and got transported directly inside Kazuma's room dragging him somehow into the story.
Darkness(Japan) could be some country's ambassador's daughter that's a new trainee teacher at Kazuma's school.

HataMaou somehow managed an HighschoolAU spin-off, but without the crazy fantasy KonoSuba won't really work.

I don't think stats matter as long as they're not in Australia. Just imagine them spawning in a relatively uninhabited part of Tokyo, looking like two weirdos/cosplayers to people passing by, then having to use Aqua's little knowledge of our world to adapt. Of course Kazuma and Darkness would be involved somehow, because logic doesn't really matter in a parody spin-off as long as you can get a laugh out of it.

Wiz would be the school nurse?

I don't see how they're going to sell the manga if it looks just like the anime but worse

It'll keep going past the anime. Manga will catch up with the LN while the anime is dead.

I sure hope Bakuen will continue into Zoku Bakuen because it has really nice art compared to the main manga.

It would be nice for sure, but I doubt that'll happen

Wonder why the manga hammer is so... advanced.

Will an S3 announcement be done when the game comes out?

I'd be inclined to say no but who knows what the future holds.

I thought Konosuba was SoL.

It's isekai.

Nope. Never happening. the shitty axis cult arc ruined the anime forever

Every anime has its lows user

the two aren't exclusive

The Axis Cult arc was actually the most popular part of season 2 based on views and comments in Japanland.

>Aqua as her cheat item
>Instead of a bigass stuff

I mean it wouldn't be out of character if she got angry at Aqua for making fun of her and decided to do the same thing as Kazuma.

>it wouldn't be out of character if she got angry at Aqua for making fun of her and decided to do the same thing as Kazuma.
So fem-Kazuma's adventure?
Reminder that Kazuma is actually even more chunni than any Crimson Demon deep inside according to the LN.

getting angry that japan isn't making a season 3 yet

Why is Aqua so damn cute, I know Megumin is too, but god damn Aquas's stupidity and dumbness just make her so much more lovable.

Aqua is pretty lovable but I have to disagree with the concluding part of your post. Megumin is probably one of my favorite female characters now.

It's impossible to choose

I'm like Kazuma because I can't see Aqua sexually at all. She's like an older sister, and a very dumb one too.

>older sister who wears a miniskirt without panties

>She's like an older sister, and a very dumb one too.
Isn't that suppose to be Lalatina? In fact, they're all sorta like sisters to him from youngest one Megumin, similar age like Aqua and the eldest would be Darkness.

>tfw Kazuma can't into harem

Megumeme > Dankness > Cockqua
Fite me

>stole my taste

Shit taste.

Aqua is an idiot, not a woman

There's no way a human will ever fall in love with a monkey.

>in Japan
>explosion
>not Middle East

Megumeme = Godqua > YunYun > Darkshit

>falling for the intellectual meme

Megumin > Darkness > Aqua

But it's not like I don't like Aqua, they're all good girls.

They look cute. But that thing in Megumin's hair is really ugly.
>Aqua has a Kazuma keychain

>>my dick

Seriously dude, stop perpetuating this "fantasy Australia" mene. I know it's you and only you.

Wiz > everyone

>finally get a scenic fantasy series
>want to turn it into highschool shit #93,587

Also water city a BEST. Would live, would convert to Axis Cult.

Even if you had to pray to Aqua-sama 3 times a day?

>Megumin won the Kazumabowl
it's not fair...

They look like enkou sluts fishing for old man cock.

sounds about right

Well here's the chapter
imgur.com/a/Nb8VU

My wife Lalatina is so cute.

Aqua flexible da- no fuck this

My kanojo aqua is so cute!

especially lalatina

so manga art is like anime art

Only since last chapter actually.

Chris will be getting a short story for v12.

When is Kazuma finally going to break down and fuck one of these cuties?

>God lets hope it isnt as bad as some fanfiction tier spinoff
You just described Konosuba.

The homemade ribbon is super cute though. It's clearly something she made herself and reeks of individuality.

>and reeks of individuality
She still looks like a shitty generic loli.

Why is Aqua such a best girl? I feel it's start to getting a little unfair to the others.

Kazuma has high enough luck to have 2 qts suddenly dropped on him as he is taking a walk.

I agree, I bet they're all jealous of her below-average intelligence and saggy tits

They're jealous of her ability to carry the show.

Kazuma best girl, am I right?