FIVE MORE YEARS MUTTS (Part 2)

pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB

I hope they shill this as loud as possible around as many whites as possible. Christ, they actually think this will scare people. Feeling comfy, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/06/trump-immigration-plan-could-keep-whites-in-u-s-majority-for-up-to-five-more-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hurry Sup Forums. If we all have 30 babies each we can extend it to 6 years.

If you don't actively try to change the demographics of this country by importing millions of third worlders to use as an underclass that perpetually votes for the Democratic party then you are a RACIST.

the Republican Party will save us!

Trump main plan is to start war for Greater Israel. Maga! Gretest Ally!

GETTING NERVOUS, HOMBRES??

NO MERCY FOR RACE TRAITORS

why dont we move all the white people to one state
And fight an independence war

Never thought I'd say this, but thank god for Tinder.

That's a whole lot of didn't happen there

except young white women are mostly sterile (on birth control)

The way leftists project their bullshit is comical.

Pushing through the market square, so many mothers sighing
News had just come over, we had five years left to cry in
News guy wept and told us, earth was really dying
Cried so much his face was wet, then I knew he was not lying
I heard telephones, opera house, favourite melodies
I saw boys, toys electric irons and T.V.'s
My brain hurt like a warehouse, it had no room to spare
I had to cram so many things to store everything in there
And all the fat-skinny people, and all the tall-short people
And all the nobody people, and all the somebody people
I never thought I'd need so many people
A girl my age went off her head, hit some tiny children
If the black hadn't a-pulled her off, I think she would have killed them
A soldier with a broken arm, fixed his stare to the wheels of a Cadillac
A cop knelt and kissed the feet of a priest, and a queer threw up at the sight of that
I think I saw you in an ice-cream parlour, drinking milk shakes cold and long
Smiling and waving and looking so fine, don't think
You knew you were in this song
And it was cold and it rained so I felt like an actor
And I thought of Ma and I wanted to get back there
Your face, your race, the way that you talk
I kiss you, you're beautiful, I want you to walk
We've got five years, stuck on my eyes
We've got five years, what a surprise
We've got five years, my brain hurts a lot
We've got five years, that's all we've got

>Irish
Every time!

criminally underrated
>tfw faced with reality

Make it 500 and you have a deal. But the fact they're treating this like a bad thing makes me want to curb stomp every single one of them.

>retribution
No, we fear what me might do to you faggots if you try to enact your petty vendetta on us for wanting to exist in the countries our great great grandfathers settled and built.

Any actual practical solutions to this decline? Note the word practical.

>Any actual practical solutions to this decline
Mass deportations and expulsions. Provide financial incentives if you have to (the money's worthless anyway) and violence against those who refuse to fuck off.

Building the wall and passing the RAISE act for the foreseeable future.

Spreading white nationalism and race realism as far as we can before shit starts popping off.

Not all hope is lost comrades, look to Generalplan Ost...

You're the cocksucker Ahmed from /sg/, don't you? Fuck islam, son of a goat fucker

Anyone use real fucking sources for anything around here? Fuck you

>Mass deportations and expulsions. Provide financial incentives if you have to (the money's worthless anyway)

That was only possible in the 90's and right after 9/11 but instead Bush threw the borders wide open and told the border patrol to stand down. Now we're at 56%.

IMO secession is the only possibility at this point or we go the way of Brazil/South Africa

and the babies born will all have fucked up hormonal balance, from being blasted with estrogen from 100s of sources throughout all their bodily development

Secession followed by Manifest Destiny 2.0 to reclaim the lost land through conquest.

>no source on the article in the pic
>link is some faggot's screed
Jesus Fucking Christ.

But what do we do with the minorities? Maybe I’m a pussy but I don’t want this to turn into a genocide. Where do we practically send these people if we did mass deportations? How do we do this legally, if that even is the plan? How do we revoke citizenship? How do we pass things like this through Congress in a practical way? This is what I mean by practical.

Basically do what the jews did, change the culture to where white nationalism is as acceptable as it was in 50 years ago. Then we can start fixing the problem.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/06/trump-immigration-plan-could-keep-whites-in-u-s-majority-for-up-to-five-more-years/

Its right on the front page of WaPo

(((Jeff Stein)))

oyyy veyy
y
y
v
e
y
y

We revoke the citizenship of Non-Whites and deport them all to Mexico. If Mexico resists this we us Military force.

This. I don’t see how this article makes sense. Ending chain migration, passing the raise act, cutting illegal immigration population- these things will do far more for White America than 5 years. Hispanic birth rates are falling drastically and white birth rates have fluctuated and even improved lately. Stop spreading these black pills.

But HOW. We can LARP all day long about what we ought to do or would like to do but that doesn’t mean we can actually do it. We live in a constitutional republic with checks and balances. How are we going to revoke citizenship from anyone with the 14th amendment? These are the kinds of questions we need to answer

There will have to be a paradigm shift where multiculturalism and diversity is discredited and seen as toxic and a joke.

Asia is already seeing what is happening in the west with the term "White Left" or "baizuo"

The time for practical solutions is over because we don't have the numbers for that anymore. Trump is the last gasp of white America. Also the culture is so toxic and distorted from what it used to be.

See As for the 14th amendment we can amend the constitution.

>true American
>wewuz irish so fuck america and fuck white people

he should get a free helicopter ride halfway to ireland

keep voting for anyone who is in favor of strict boarder laws and have kids with a white woman

The RAISE act has a chance of passing if we vote out neocons.

>retribution

This is pretty lelworthy 2bh. Shitskins are concentrated in desert regions with no water, heavily armed regions like the south or urban areas. Any attempt at "retribution" basically involves 300 pound sheboons demanding gibs and then being forcibly shipped back to Africa.

Perhaps more importantly is that libtards think they're separate from wypipo. Protip- white liberals are the ones who elected Clinton and Bloomberg who put all the niggers in jail. You think being a snarky little faggot on the internet means they forgot about that?

>White women talking as if a non white majority is not going to effect them in the slightest.

The weakest members of our race will be fhe first targets. Women, Children and the boomers who brought them all here in the first place.

Maybe try being less retarded.

20 million immigrants would give birth to 20 million kids and grandkids over the next 32 years. Ergo the impact of this policy is that the USA, currently conjectured to be 403 million in 2050 would only be 363 million.

Deportation of 22 million illegals who would take their 6 million anchor babies and 2 million refugees/pajeets would remove another 30 million.

On top of this the illegals/refugees would also result in at least 30 million kids/grandkids if left to fester here.

So that's a total of 100 million fewer people in 2050 than currently predicted or 303 million. Whites are predicted to be 190 million in 2050 under current birth and death rates which would mean we'd be 63% of the population.

>Trump can't deport

Kill yourself

>we can larp

It isn't larp, kill yourself

>But what do we do with the minorities?
Kill them obviously. Relax dude their home countries still have many people it doesnt matter if they die.

it's really funny how when ted the drunken bastard murderer kennedy hacked up the 1965 demonigger immigration act he swore along with the entire US press that it would never affect race percentages in the USA that was 91%+ white then...

Now that the muther fuckers have made the usa a 3rd world shithole in all the demo controlled big cities, they squeal and shout reversing the policy of Ted Kennedy means racist changes

Good post. I need white pills is all

Commiefornia is already another country since its spic majority so this is expected.

not good enough, better then Canada, we are being ethnocentric 100%

He technically could but not really, the judiciary would block him and hold it up for years until an election, and every POC would vote for the party that let them stay. Congress and the Senate would pass a veto-proof amnesty

As far as US population, the population in 1990 it was 249 million, 2000 was 282 million, in 2010 it was 309 million and in 2016 it was 323 million, The VAST majority of this is immigrants and it's not stopping. Trump and the entire Republican party makes it clear, they LOVE legal immigration

Enact extremely strict language laws that remove non-English languages from public spaces (businesses, government forms, and so on). This would make many groups, especially Hispanics, angry, and likely cause them to protest en masse (rendering them criminals and unable to vote) or encourage them to move back to their shithole countries, because most of them won't want to learn English regardless.

>(((Jeff Stein)))

Make women realize their greatest gift in life that makes them different from men is that they can have children and it can't wait forever. Pursuing a career and climbing the corporate ladder is something men can grind and have time to waste on. Women do not have all the time in the world to have children. Getting that promotion can never replace being a mother. One is an artificial construct in modern society and the other is your genetic legacy, biological imperative, one that I feel is required to be really be satisfied in life.

>pic related

We seriously better start upping our birth rates.

bump

american whites will have to self segregate.

We need to sterilize and destroy the competition better than the way the jews did it to us.

But how do we ensure this education only improves white birth rates and not everyone’s? This is my issue with child tax incentives and the like- how can we direct them towards white families without being shut down?

Why not Canada? They love virtue signalling endlessly and giving gibs to refugees. Throw a northern border wall up there, wait for them to collapse and starve, then annex their land.

Outside of religious circles it will probably be hard to accomplish. You are attempting a paradigm shift with people who believe they are liberated and free yet are more suicidal and unhappy than any previous time. It's because I think internally they know they are mothers not workers and yet society is all but forcing them to not become mothers. The amish seem to not have any of the problems we have with women. Maybe they are the ones living proper and we are spinning our wheels in the mud.

im going to need a source on those hispanic birthrates friend.

Honestly, I would encourage you all to run for government. I mean from a practical, realistic standpoint if you want to change the system then we have to infiltrate it. You don't have to be a senator or anything, run for local office - there's tons of them. Sheriffs, coroners, councilmen, mayor, city council, county office, etc. Half the time people run unopposed for these sorts of things so there's a very realistic chance you could make it in. Run as a republican, or a democrat, but once you're in office now you suddenly have some power, some voice, and you can start impacting decisions on things like this. This is how the movement begins.

Even more than that a lot of these local small elected positions don't even require you to do it full-time, they are part-time positions you can do on the weekends or something. And then who knows, if you become wildly popular (very possible given that you're finally telling Americans that they have an alternative to insane liberalism) you can run for a bigger office, and so on...

>irish

Hope I'm wrong..... There is no way whites don't become a minority at some point. Our forefathers fucked up real bad. The thing is when this does happen it will trigger a mass awakening. I imagine there will be a initial pudge of whites mainly liberals women children and the elderly. This is what will unite us again. We have been a minority on this continent before. No reason why we couldn't have our own "Reconquista"

>what is white flight

suburbs exist for the sole purpose of whites escaping diversity plagued cities

Europeans are actually envious America has a leader that isn't afraid to say 'America First'. We're utterly sick of Leftism, welfare grubbing, islam, all the trash from the third world, Orwellian Establishments, feminism, all the same shit ruining this continent. The American Left look like the most stupid bellends on the planet, because they look over a Europe, see things like the Rotherham rape gangs and think open borders + welfare + islamic arse licking is what America should do. Fucking hell.

it only took a few million in the SS to wreak havoc all over Europe and that was in the face of extreme adversity. Imagine what a million strong militia could do in America

if anything Europe has more of a right to resist immigration and mongrelization than America, since Europe actually is your homeland whereas whites in America are colonials. Bringing Africans and Arabs into Europe is to defy the natural order

No point the jew infestation is in every european parliament thats why these immigration laws are getting more insane because (((they))) keep pushing them and paying off white sociopaths to keep their mouths quiet.

majority of the people in our army are brown anyways

Do they think this is an article that helps them, or us? What exactly did they mean by this?

There was a growing militia movement in the 80's and 90's but the feds shut that shit down after the Oklahoma City bombing

lol they will abort your demon spawn and find a black buck. because Hilary said to.

For the niggers, we'll shoot them in the head. The only blacks in America will be the attractive black women.

For the spics, we round them up and send them home. For the gangs, we storm their spic dens.

For the kikes, we'll honestly probably just capture them and send them back to israel.

civil war and never let another shit skin into the northwest

expect to see more militias pop up the closer we get to the conclusion of the diversity experiment. It's going to be a wild next couple of decades

fucking obtuse wymen.

WHITES are mistreated in this country.
we understand that WHITES will be treated EVEN WORSE if non-whites become the majority.

it's like all these wymen can think about is "minorities" but i know they dont think!
they just parrot what they're told, which is "blah blah minorities"

collectively we brought this shit on ourselves by allowing women to have (((rights))) like (((voting)))

there will be a white bourgeoisie even when the white population dips below 50 percent. It's the white workers who will be treated poorly, and already are treated poorly for that matter.

to put it in perspective, nonwhites in cities who make six figures and drive German luxury cars think white coal miners and construction workers have some special privilege that they don't

Why blame women?

Its the niggers who aren't even supposed to be alive. We should have been killing off the niggers instead of the Neanderthals 30,000 years ago. Niggers and Negroids should have been extinct years ago. They are like rats, and cockraoches.

America tried this multicult experiment. It is failing miserably.

>probably just capture them and send them back to israel.
Good goy dont kill us so we can Samson Option your ass.

>white europeans
As if theyre is any other fucking kind. Fuck this faggot

What we need here is for South Africa to hurry up and have shit hit the fan, then take white South Africans as refugees. I'd happily house a South African family (or a qt single South African girl)

All my live I've been dreaming of America. Now I'm seeing it's not meant to be--not because I can't get there. I can. It's just that the people that should be in America by this point aren't. Your elites import trash (our man in the EU pariliament had a fitting term for those: human trash). You COULD have people that are willing to maintain your rightful supremacy come over but you don't. You should reverse course and quick or you're doomed. You are and you know it.

>The only blacks in America will be the attractive black women.
Fucking why? Its not worth it.

Life, sweet Jesus. Not live. I'm drunk

Gas the boomers.

I'm good looking but socially inept. How do I find a conservative QT nerd. 30 year old kissless virgin btw.

No I'm serious, that's a way to legally 'fight back'. You can try grassroots efforts all you like, but if we become the people who make the policies, the laws, then we can control the destiny of the nation. And we'll look up and see others like us all over America - a small town Sheriff here, a city mayor there, a group of like-minded senators. And then we'll know that we're all secretly working for the greater good, working against the liberal infestation that's trying to destroy our country and Western civilization.

Well that's objectively fucking wrong.

Remember this. People who don't know and don't WANT to know basic history and the logic it teaches us are allowed the same strength in their vote as someone well versed in political theory who has 3 standard deviations on them in terms of IQ.
It's time to repeal democracy.

Do spics and niggers believe that if whites arent the majority theyll somehow become successful?

What do they think the dynamic is going to be after Democrats start pitting blacks against spics (((after the whites are all gone)))?

The majority can readily be saved. White births earlier and more, easy. Meanwhile the cities remain pits of genocide through pollutants, bad food, modern medicine, and general degeneracy. Migrants lose their breeding advantage when they get here.

Its almost like Trump knows....

That's wishful thinking. Don't let yourselves be lulled. Reverse course now.

Start with ENGLISH ONLY FOR AMERICA.

The problem is that white females are spoiled, shitty cunts. Id rather have a mixed baby, or even be killed, than have a child with a white girl. They will cheat on you, leave, take your kids, demand half of everything you own, use your kids against you, teach your kids that you are a terrible bad father, the list goes on. Im actually glad whites are dying off because that means the end of white females.

Ive already bought a house in the sub-suburbs. Theyre building section 8 apartments INSIDE the suburbs now. The suburbs are about to be thr niggurbs