Can Sup Forums please change the Saffer flag

I fucking hate this flag as it is. Looks like a fucking faggot pride flag. It's literally a spear piercing the vierkleur. Not a meme flag request, I want the Orange White and Blue to be the default flag for any SA poster since 99% of the South African posters on Sup Forums are white.

Same for Zimbabwe to Rhodesia.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince's_Flag
youtu.be/9J_lWaRouFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Country doesn't exist anymore, boike.

>It's literally a spear piercing the vierkleur.
Hey I literally pointed that out to you just now. Your just like fucking white people stealing shit from the poor blacks and claiming it was theirs. Where my reconciliation gibs???

Fuck off kike anglo saffa who was such a pussy he had to leave the country

OP is not a faggot

There won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.

both have a bad color scheme t b h, but the modern one is a special kind of trash, ignoring politics. The Zimbabwean one is less awful than both of those because it atleast has a working color scheme. I mean, the modern one just looks like a collection of paint buckets spilt all over a cloth and they called it a flag.

Fight me irl when you get some water again, m8. Until then I'll enjoy the first world.

BUMPING THIS SHIT

I WANT DIE VIERKLEUR

Don't joke about water m8

Bump, OP is not wrong.

>America
>First world
Wow thank God you left, your'e fucking retarded.

You should be damn proud of your heritage user

Hey, don't blame me. It's the nigs fault for tearing up the pipes because "fuck whitey I gotta build more shacks out of tin and shit"

I see you've learned jenkem from the nigs.

Netherlands needs to go back to being orange too.

I am, that's why I want the Orange White and Blue broeder.

LMAO

this man speaks the truth and does not take dick

I second this

>speldje

Legit question: I am friends with a South African whose family left SA back in the days when a war was supposedly brewing. They did not want their kids to be part of some crazy ass genocide.

Question: Why don't South Africans move to a place where they are not constantly under threat from random black death squads looking to murder them? I mean, it is obvious that any time an election occured after apartheid, it is clear that whites will be purged

if you kakies never invaded them, they'd still have their flag

Redpill me about the Prinsenvlag? Why did you change it? Why do dutchies hate it?

>default flag
Prinsenvlag it is...

>"Lmao why don't 4.5 million people just get on a boat and travel across the atlantic, i have such a big brain"

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Yes that one.

get over it you fuckin weenie

Redpill yourself: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince's_Flag

Jesus, I am only asking a serious question...why didn't more south africans get the fuck out when they saw that a black presidency was going to become a norm?

A lot did, nearly 1 million.

What? You mean actual attentive reading? You must be joking.

Lack of finances, or pride in their home, or some other personal reason. The latter are fair.

It's why a lot of Jews dipped the fuck out. We had the wealth (not many poor Jews were in SA) to.

How many were Afrikaners :( ???

Orangist restoration when?

>reading
Ah, I notice your flag now, reading must be beyond your capacities. Sorry for that.

bump. This needs to be done

>when?
Working on that...

people who bear that flag should be hanged for treason

>Being retarded enough to live in Africa

Boers are subhumans

this is over time estimation bru. Our white population was slightly over 5 million in 1990 but even before that date we had a lot of emmigration that was just slightly outpaced by our birth rate. Since 1990 it's been dropping. Now in uni you can ask any bloke and they talk about moving overseas.

Yeah you're right. At least I have a big penis and white women love me.

Crikey.
I never noticed until now.

Thanks Jose. Come cut my grass. Don't worry about washing my car, Bongani did it for R20.

You know...I myself have farming roots, I get that you don't want to leave what you created, it is a fucking shame...a travesty really...but the same type of garbage is going on right now in the USA.

I get you want a last stand, but is there a possibility at some point that South Africa will be able to reconcile the lunacy and elect a president that is not a total fucking moron that wants to destroy everything that the colonialists built?

Is there even a remote chance that a white person will ever be elected again after apartheid?

Mandela (a terrorist and a fruit cake) did not REALLY want equality, i get that. Is it possible that SA can mend the chaos and get a legit government going, even if the best candidate is white?

It's like reading 400 year old Dutch

bump

>big penis and white women
>We talked like that in kindergarten too.

I have no clue wtf that even means

Go speak your ooga booga language to someone who cares

I get pride in home and all that, but after mandela, is it even possible that the best candidate (white) can be elected? It seems to me the USA is going the same way...all they need now is for Trump to be thrown under the bus and retards come to that Obama was the best pres ever and the same shit happens over there?

Just salty cause yo country isn't relevant anymore

>Said the literal monkey

>Is it possible that SA can mend the chaos and get a legit government going
Not until all the niggers are gone. Kill them all and build a wall.

>unironically BLACKED, the flag

Either start a race war or leave, the blacks will kill you off slowly one by one until the country is 100% nonwhite and collapses

>race war

Gladly. Water is running out can't wait for an excuse.

Why does a legitimate question asked by a person from another country, wanting to get facts from native people of a given land outside of the books always get the ignorant answer?

Please refrain from insults and pure ignorance, I am asking a person living in a foreign country for their input on a given political situation. Can we for once, on pol, refrain from insults and get to the meat of the subject?

Oh yeah sorry. I forgot your'e american. No eres blanco y tu hija se follará a Jamal solo para mear tu culo racista, maldito perro.

Ignore him. He is just a mutt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH based SA

The contrast between Musk's achievement and the current state of your country is astonishing.

Maybe you arseholes shouldn't have bullied him out of South Africa?

Nah he's an Anglo. He deserved it.

>dutch/afrikaans
>ooga booga language
god i'm glad im not from this degenerate shithole they call a white country. you're just an anglo-flavoured mutt like a mexican is a spanish-flavoured mutt

No worries bro, I am used to being called all kinds of shit.

I am still interested to hear your take on the matter. I love to read about history, especially when it comes to Africa, probably the most mind bending history of humans on planet earth. I am really fascinated to know the real history than comes from a foreign land.

>bullied

He just jumped ship when it was clearly sinking. He's one of the lucky ones.

Kek has spoken in your ID: (ctLvb) BOy

I'm reading your previous threads, Bongani sounds like a truly based lad.

EENDAG MAAK MAG. Dutchman unite when??

>hanging laptop

That wasn't me user. Bongani is just a stereotypical name. Pure coincidence.

>555
Kek wills it!

oh ok

He got bullied at an English speaking school.

You're all animals.

Mis jy die oud Suid Afrika baie?

Let’s face it the old empire flags of any nation are the best

Was Afrikaans before Kitchener started his Anglicization.

bump for the Boers

If he was never bullied he might have not founded spacex.

Think about that.

>old empire flags of any nation
Now, you're talking...

Good night anons. I am going to bed now. Hopefully I don't get fucking murdered or something tonight.

I fixed it

>murdered
Nah, sweet dreams to you...

Yeah maybe he hit his head so hard it changed him for the better. So in a weird way his inventions are that of Boers. You're welcome.

>having a flag that depicts penetration of whites by a black rod

Wew

Same, I'll even repost this thread tmr if OP doesn't mind.

I like it. Its my flag. I don't know what Nazi bunker you were raised in were you think that flag is your flag. Anyways nice idea though. Then people can stop mistaking my for a thickheaded inbred boer

???

Fun fact, the Union Jack is upside-down on the Old South African flag

youtu.be/9J_lWaRouFY

NIGGER

I thought anglo's are the inbreds? That's why their teeth looks the way it does?

>Nazi bunker

You're under 25 aren't you

I say the first flag on Mars is South African
Please don't let it be the one in pic related

They bullied him because he was a small and easy target, not because of ethnic background. They saved that for the blacks.

Tough times create tough men bru.

Empire ain't free.
The vaults of the Bank of England need to be filled with the blood of Afrikaners,Irish,blacks,Indians,Native Americans and Aboriginals

Leaf on proxy detected.

Musk is African American
He will be the first African American on mars