Twin towers never existed, poove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x93164
pesn.com/archive/2012/12/09/9602240_Ambulance-Survived_WTC1_911--Best-Evidence_Dustification_Free-Energy-Demo/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj8whtP9dHo
youtube.com/watch?v=rvP3dlIbwBU
wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/israel_9-11_index.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=xFqmzqIn2_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you fucking twelve?

I lived in Manhattan for years. Prove me wrong.

Your thread will 404, prove me wrong.

CGI and photshop

I don't poove people

proof

democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x93164

I honestly won't be surprised if conspiritards will start believing this for real in a couple of years.

Considering there's people who seriously believe that the earth is flat, or that Sandy Hook was faked, or that airplanes spray chemicals, this isn't that much of a stretch for those retards.

lol are you offended by the fact that you've been lied to you're whole life and believe it? I bet you believe in the holocaust too.

I saw them with my own eyes when I was 6

I've never seen them, and I had 8 years to see them, but still never did. the only place I saw them was on TV and I know that everything you see on TV is fake Jewry.

Weird because I've been on them a couple times

The burden of proof is on the accusation. You're claiming they weren't real, prove it you stupid fucking nigger.

I've never seen the twin towers, the twin towers are as real as god.

explain this picture then

prove it

I've been on the moon a couple times too.

You don't actually exist, prove me wrong

You are the one making a claim. Do you have any evidence of your claim? The burden of proof is on you since millions and millions of people have 1) either seen the twin towers in person. 2) seen the twin towers in photographs. 3) seen the twin towers in illustrated literature. 4) seen the twin towers on T.V. before and after 9/11. and so on and so on and so on. good luck proving they "never existed" bro.

I've never seen your penis. Your penis must not be real either.

I will give you my eyes!

NASA pls go

Actors on a set

I visited the twin towers for my High-school field-trip from Boston. We were there 2 weeks before they were attacked. My folks still have the school schedule framed at home to show how lucky they were that the field-trip happened ahead of schedule. We would've been in the hotel in the same area when they were attacked if the school hadn't decided to get the trip out of the way.

>False memories never happen.

prove anything you know is nothing more then a chemical residual in your brain form personal interpretation Then we can have a based discussion about that.

Ok.

Millions and millions of people also believe that Berenstain is spelled Berenstein. IT's just a nother lie by the jews, see naming the bears berenstein makes them jewish because of the stein.

>hilarious filter
Why do they have fall-arrest gear for shooting a film?
What was the name of the production?
Who was the production company?
What's in the boxes?

Memories are real, but reality changes ever since CERN realised John Titor actually stopped them discovering time travel and they don't know how to reverse that, so they need to destroy every reality using the LHC until they're in one where he didn't succeed.

I can't show my penis because it will get me banned, make a thread on a NSFW thread and I'lll post my dick pics there just for you you filthy faggot.

The twin towers are still a myth, twin towers, isn't that one of the lord of the rings movies?

This thread is a Cnig production, btw

Went in June, 2001. Can confirm they were real. The elevator was fast as fuck.

I will need you to cut it off and mail it to a lab to runs some tests to find out if said penis is real.

Not remembering how to spell an obscure name is actually not that hard to believe. Occam's razor it's not a lie the explanation is simple. Twin towers never existing is not a reasonable belief.

Oh another "I was there right before it happened" meme, I call fake news on anyone saying they were there in 2001, were you there in 1970s?

Oldfag here. I visited them. Once for my grandmother's retirement party and twice to eat at Windows on the World.

All the bottom statements are on point, now i stood next to the towers in 82 and three before we went to a Yankees game with Det. Now the fake planes hitting towers were CGI just like Elons rocket which they say are going to Mars?!?? Hahahhhaaaahaha. Cant get out of lower orbit and never get past the radiation belt.

Your lab results are back About said existence of penis. There was a lack of a specimen sample material. However we where able to conclude you are mainly comprised of chicken shit.

Havent seen this pic since like 02 and was deep into uncovering the lies about 911! Thanks for the memories

SHILL THREAD.

He's using our tendency to doubt things that most accept as true, so we begin to doubt our doubts. That's some subversive seeds youre planting there.

I honestly wish I were a shill, then I'd be payed for this. But I'm just here to spread the truth.

Can't prove a negative. Prove me wrong.

K

Show me a pic of the inside of the towers.

Cern is hocus pokus. Titor is in my opinion 89% real and was watching and reading the conversations in real time back in 2000

Nicely trold my freind

lol I went to NYC in the late 90's and saw them personally

GenZ probably believes this tho

nice shopp kid

They didn't exist after the Israeli 9/11 False Flag

I’ve seen them with my eyes and been inside nigga

Yeah, there were towers, and jews blew them up in order that we would fight their enemy(muslims) in perpetuity while also causing chaos so they could reform society during the collective trauma following the event and pass legislation and policy that they otherwise wouldn't have been able to pass

thats not a shoop faggit

Prove farts are real. Have you have actually seen one?

I've seen santa claus too.

wow really you went there and so believe that the twin towers that never existed in fact actually exist, but in reality you are wrong. I bet you believe in the tooth fairy and santa calaus too.

New york doesn't exist you fucking retard, it's all cgi.

Checkmate

>Jew York

> New York doesn't exist
> this poor goy doesn't know that the U.S doesn't exist either

It's all just a military boogeyman to keep the other countries scared and in line, it's fucking obvious.

Most of the towers never actually hit the ground i give you that.

pesn.com/archive/2012/12/09/9602240_Ambulance-Survived_WTC1_911--Best-Evidence_Dustification_Free-Energy-Demo/index.html

Lies, you are nazi

Reminder that OP's claim has equal merit to the claim that the holocaust didn't happen.

You can use the same arguments and counterarguments for both.

True, and I'm not saying that there never has been a tower there, there is one now, the ONE that has always been there, there has never been "Twin towers"

If your implying It only exists in philosophical construct you reasoning might be as correct as another person.

This was all fake right
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj8whtP9dHo

I took a healthy dump in a Windows On The World bathroom. Prove me wrong.

ah i went there when you were floating in ya dads nuttsack ya mutt

How about you prove to me that the holocaust actually happened, and wasn't just created so we have something to learn about in history class?

Maybe the towers exist, but we don't?

It looks like a room with cardboard boxes for walls.

You can't see any landmarks from the window, so there's no way of determining what building the "art students" are in.

You must be 18 years old or older to post.

it was a hologram
r u?
prove that its on the "twin towers"

Hah! Aussies..

>poove
bot

I was in the Morgan Stanley-Dean Witter board room several months before 9/11.

I was there for a class trip. I went to catholic school and one of my classmates parents worked there, so she organized it for the seniors.

not for millenials who born yesterday

Do you have a pic? Surely you do if it was a class trip.

I'm undecided. I need your help to make up my mind.

Here's something to think about OP..

Did we really have the animation/CG technology in 2001 to fake all of that? No way. I think it's a lot more likely they existed and were taken down for political reasons.

Your excuses are as autistic as yourself fucking moron, it was a thing. Until 9/11 happened. Learn your fucking place.

Wrong board faggot. go back to /x/

From a basic perspective of physics and our very understanding of reality (both on a physical and philosophical level), the idea that the WTC never existed at all and was simply a hologram that was "switched off" on 9/11, makes as much sense as most of the other conspiracies around it.

I'm not even saying that from a pro/anti conspiracy viewpoint. I'm just stating scientific fact.

And I forgot to say - nice bait.

That's not even the sarcastic Sup Forums "nice bait" I genuinely mean it. The fact this guy flagged it up is my point. Not only did the thread not 404 due to the purposeful stupidity of your post, but it also incites that Sup Forums classic - shifting the burden of proof.

Love it.

True.

WORLD WAR 2 NEVER HAPPENED

ITT: people taking the bait

Honestly CGI back then was almost better,
Gollum was CGI from the same era. youtube.com/watch?v=rvP3dlIbwBU

my wife went to visit it. stfu and sage

Then why are the "holocaust not real" threads aloud on pol?

IF I were a bot, how would I get past the captcha? also you only posted once, so you're more likely a bot.

Well, I never said there wasn't a tower there, there is A tower there but it's just the ONE tower that has always been there.

>proove
Prove to me that prove has two Os

It's how it's pronounced,

oo as in ooh

ove as in dove

so it should be proov

Israel did 9/11, and people like the OP exist for the sole purpose of making those that question the official narrative look crazy.

It's called poisoning the well.

wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/israel_9-11_index.html

they do exist its in the geneva convention.

The World Trade Center in HDTV, May 20, 1999: hooktube.com/watch?v=xFqmzqIn2_Y

prove that YOU exist