Was this the peak of the left's idiocy?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/01/24/cuomo-wants-to-let-dreamers-go-to-college-for-free/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that was in the DR too if I'm not mistaken
y'know, the one on the same island that's not a shithole

not having a can room is the peak

Andy Richter where are you?

ehhh NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo giving all illegals free college when the average middle class schmuck is holding $37,000 in nondischargeable student loans is up there

nypost.com/2018/01/24/cuomo-wants-to-let-dreamers-go-to-college-for-free/

I dont even remember how many years ago Conan was somewhat funny.
Is anyone even watching that shit anymore?

I watched him up until about 2016 before I realised he was just a prick.

wtf I love mud cookies now

yes

Same. He's the same as other Hollywood liberals.

How about losing the election.

Back in early 2000's Conan was actually funny. The masturbating bear...the insult comic dog...etc

Now he shills for jews.

I actually think early Conan was red pilled. Now he's part of the elite and is shilling for whatever will maintain their status quo

Correct. Even better, you see that point in the background where the deforestation stops? Thats the border

the mountain in the background has no trees. so this is Haiti

Why is this triggering people?

thats damn good

There's also money in being against the president right now

I just Googled the Wahoo Bay Beach Resort where he stayed. Sadly it's not anywhere near the Dominican Republic, but on the western Coast North of the peninsula. It would have been very sweet I already though if he had been near or actually in the Dominican Republic.

Okay I just did a little Google research. It turns out that while the story of Hades trees relative to those of the Dominican Republic is broadly true, it's been greatly exaggerated over time. While there has indeed been a disaster, it's not quite as apocalyptic as it's been made out to be.

Heard he stayed at Anderson Cooper's place, not at a resort.

thanks ;3

Literally (well) below Sub-Saharan Africa.

Letting the right live. Treating rightists like human beings is already coming back to bite leftists in the ass, face and everything else.

I'm not clicking that link but disgusting.

I don't watch Conan on TV anymore, but check out some youtube clips sometimes. The only interesting thing the show does now is when he interacts with his staff/interns. He lost his edge about 15 years ago, but from the late 90s to the mid 00s, he was certainly the funniest guy on TV. I would stay up late just to watch his show.