How do we bring pub culture to America?

How do we bring pub culture to America?

What a waste of beer

We cant.

They have zero bants lad

there's like no pubs left in my town any more, and drinking at a bar or restaurant is more than double the price as the liquor store

it's pretty shit desu

Irish pubs are the best

America had pub culture, it was a British colony
Then they banned all alcohol production cause some wombyn and low church protestant retards united against fun.

>pub

IS THAT A FUCKIN SOUF FC JERSEY YA CUNT? KUM 'ERE
GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Sup Forums is basically the modern version of a pub minus the alcohol.

>minus the alcohol

How do we be good at bantz like you?

I remember going to shitty "British-themed" pub one time, when I was in Florida. I wanted to kill myself within the first 10 minutes of entering. Pubs are intrinsically British and Irish. They don't work anywhere else. North Americans prefer bars. Not that's there's anything wrong with that. Different strokes.

Feck off we have greats bantser of all time as President.

There's nothing decent about modern Britain.

Please stop trying to be relevant it's cringe worthy.

Haha i went there, they were all wearing kilts like a bunch of poofs

I have no idea what meaning you intended to convey with this image, but I like it.

You can't. You're too rich and powerful. Banter culture is the coping mechanism of a nation which had it all...and subsequently lost it all. Our self-deprecating humour is how we keep from killing ourselves. Maybe in 100 years you'll understand.

>be me
>be in Las Vegas
>go to some British themed "pub"
>couple of bongs nearby drinking BUD LIGHT
>mfw bongs travel a gorillion miles to drink bud light
In circumspeculation, they might have been Aussies but it doesn't really matter.

You can't. The Canadians (the few that are left) and the Yanks have no craic. No banter whatsoever.

The best you get is a nice bar, but even at that. It's shit. Fuck I miss back home and being in a nice pub.

>bringing culture to culturless mutts

They will just mongrelize the pub culture with niggers and jews.

I think of Sup Forums as Fight Club

Rowdy fuckers start fights in bars all of the time over here.

>Duck
>Seperate piss and shit holes
How can I fap to this?

Yeah but weve made banter basically illegal at this point

He gets that from his mother.

Piss off nigger-fucker. although you may have a point

its too organic m8

you cant just export british pub culture

explain to them that they are allowed to wear shoes inside the pub

They're not allowed to microwave their beer though.

So pub culture is basically just banter and fights? We already have bar fights but our banter isn't sarcastic. Usually when people shit talk they are drunk and serious about it.

This.
Every nice comfy bar in my city gets overran by niggers who turn it into a club. Fucking sucks.

Sup Forums userbase is more akin to a 90's lane party or D&D convention where people blame everyone else for their misfortunes lel.

just a tip for the johnny foreigners, most of the brits here are larpers

almost none of them go to pubs, we all know the type of social outcasts who browse Sup Forums and they would be laughed out of any pub you went into, pubs are normie centres

Americans do not understand that pubs are mostly egalitarian affairs. They prefer a more top-down pyramid structure, and can't seem to handle the fact that you might get some cunt on the dole ripping the cunt out of some cunt with four Bentleys, and also that the customer is usually never right, and might well be a complete fucking cunt who can fuck off out of Big Johns fucking pub, the poofy little fucking cunt.

>implying I don't drunk post every night

By making it affordable. Do you know how much drinking in a bar costs now!?

dive bar culture > pub culture

It truly is a shame.

>laughed out of a pub

What.

We have rural redneck bar culture which is superior.

Whats the movie about?

There are literally thousands of pubs in America. Yes, some are complete shit and look exactly how you'd expect America to do a pub - but there are many more, especially in small towns or union areas, that are extremely similar to pubs in England. Here's a rule, if a pub is country themed in America it will be shit. If there's a bunch of 30-50 year olds in union strong shirts it will be good. There's a lot in Chicago and the suburbs where I live.

topkek

Can you tell me the difference between pub and bar?

Pub culture is about having a laugh with your mates and taking the piss out of everyone else once youve had enough to feel like a big man

The best pubs are those without windows.

Yeah country music, cops watching the bar and pulling over every person that leaves, and drunken bar fights between obese rednecks is so superior. I live in a rural area and the bars suck around here.

pubs are more family friendly and have more focus on food, they are kind of a centre for the community

bars are for getting drunk, slags and music

We already do that here, though. Then again, I live in a rural area and have never been to city bars. Those are probably very lame and hipster.

...just being Canadian.

A pub is cosy. You order at the bar and pay per pint. It's not immaculately clean like your bars here. It's where lads get together after work for a pint and then fuck off home.

A bar is more like a miniature night club.

I hear different things but a lot of the american students over here say it's hard to get a drink anywhere past 9 unless it's a restaurant over there. The pub seems pretty alien to them and they don't like bitters or ales.

>pubs are more family friendly and have more focus on food, they are kind of a centre for the community

Ah, now it's starting to make sense. We don't really have anything like this in the states. The closest thing we have to this are rural bars in a small town where everyone already knows each other.

>There are literally thousands of pubs
more like 50 million

its the same thing but different word. pub, bar, club etc etc same thing. maybe im wrong

>I hear different things but a lot of the american students over here say it's hard to get a drink anywhere past 9 unless it's a restaurant over there.

It just depends on the state. I live in Indiana and last call (when most bars stop serving alcohol) is 3:00 AM.

>Ah, now it's starting to make sense. We don't really have anything like this in the states

Are you fucking twelve, there's thousands if not tens of thousands of pubs just like that in the United States. I have five within 7 miles of me.

My small village has 4 pubs, bare in mind I can run from one end of my village to the other in 7 mins. Very community driven and the owners are all friendly throughout the village. After Saturday/Sunday football its free drinks. During shooting/hunting season, after shoots its a free meal and drink. Its not unusual for kids to go into the pubs to play pool or darts.

One thing that really stands out about American posters is their totally inability to detect sarcasm. The most obvious bait tier bait always has 5 burgers responding with long, thought out responses.

There aren't any near me, you fucking faggot.

>Are you fucking twelve
I'm 31, numbnuts.

pubs have changed A LOT with the smoking ban and cheap booze in shops though, they didn't used to be family places and usually women wouldn't go in them. They were just a cheap warm place to have beers before or after work for a few hours. I'd say it changed somewhat in the early 80s when they started being places to drink for a night out and then the mid 90s onwards they became the restaurant/drinking hybrids they are now.

our bars are full of roasties, wiggers, and niggers. we arent allowed to have real beer either, given our programming we'll fucking kill people if we do. which wouldnt be a bad thing, but its just not going to happen. the only thing you faggots have that i want, a real german beer. i'd even settle for a stolichno.

Indiana #1

Drinking is for degenerate scum that belong on the cross

What do brits call that move?

Deano you understand mate.. they just dont fucking get it lad

I hate going places
>go to library
>homeless woman eats a can of cold tuns and falls asleep at the computer next to me
>go to bar
>fat hillbillies
there's nothing else here, really, just fat hill folk.
>go to net cafe
>fat 56% nerds won't stop taking selfies and talking about esports at MAX VOLUME
>go to coffee shop
>quite nice, can get some drawing or work done there

FUCK THE OUTDOORS

>Leave my workplace, a shitty call centre. I step outside, there are odious bearded men patrolling the streets - they give me dirty looks, some call me scum and a kuffar. Litter and rubble is everywhere and pale, skinny hooded chavs comb the streets for cigarette butts

>Approach the bus stop, the first bus had been reappropriated by the local Islamists and ploughed through the last group waiting for it - there are body parts all over the road and the blood stains still haven't been cleaned up since yesterday.

>My ride approaches "LOVE IS THE ONLY TENET OF ISLAM" is emblazoned across the front - luckily this one hasn't been hijacked Get on the bus and pay the bus driver £5.50 for a ten minute journey there are women in niqabs and burkas on every seat so I have to stand. They all go silent as I enter.

>Arrive at the bus stop and get off, there is the daily beheading taking place across the street from where I get off, looks like they finally got Vicar Williams. People are walking past and cheering before kicking the poor Vicar's head into the gutter

>Get mugged of my phone by a pack of black men as I wait around. They back me into a corner and stab me with a short blade. They missed my vitals this time.
>Get to the pub, Deano and the Smithster are there. Footie is on! Touch! It's Saif Al Islam F.C versus Roadmen Ting F.C. GO ON MY FUCKING SON, GET US OUT OF THE KUFFAR LEAGUE, COME ON LAD KNOCK A CHEEKY ONE INTO THE BACK OF THE NET. YES YOU FUCKING LEGEND, GO ON NGUBU! HE FUCKING HAMMERED IT! GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It's because they're all newfags from Reddit that don't understand chan trolling culture.

>mfw I'm actually known as Deano

The Punisher.

he probably just got fuckin 7 balled on the old pool table mate, Dave aint played in years but Bazza still got his eye in, aint lost in 4 years on that table

we get quite a lot of german beers now, it's something of a craze. Used to go to a place that had lowenbrau on draft for £2.40, and also a place that does bottles of rauchbier for £3.10 which is a hell of a lot cheaper than anywhere in Germany.

Do Americans really not keep clear of the moors?

>There aren't any near me, you fucking faggot

Maybe you shouldn't use your immediate surroundings as your view of the entire United States. There are pubs fucking everywhere. Especially in working class areas.

I know... look outside your window you cheeky cunt... do you see that 4ft tall ginger with the white gown and pink tutu?

thats not me

What are Australian autists/betas/NEETs like? Are they different than American version?

>Are you fucking twelve, there's thousands if not tens of thousands of pubs just like that in the United States. I have five within 7 miles of me.
They're not pubs. They're bars.

t. Irishman whose lived all over your country.

Fuck alcohol, when are we going to popularize weed lounges?

With the way the Brits ITT are describing their pubs, it sounds like a cultural thing that we don't have in the states. Some fat muttshart might name their bar a "pub" but it would be a very poor imitation of something you'd see in the UK.

lol this looks like it was filmed in america

DUDE

that's true, pub culture has changed a lot

yeah i know, unlike my burger brothers i've been to a fair chunk of europe. i've tasted that sweet fucking nectar. if i were hans i'd be drinking myself into a coma too.

i am a big guy i am so scared this will happen to me i stand up for my self i have been in one fist fight i do not want to fight anyone or get cucked anymore how can i just stay neutral what do i do? i am 6'2, 250 pounds..

I've only really known 2, they were both into motorcross, rally cars and wrestling.

Cant believe it lads

The local arms has stella on tap for fucking £3.50 a pint... Local spoons however doing Carlsberg at £2.20 a pint... fucking no brainer really lads amirite

ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE UK

THE BEST PART OF THE WORST EMPIRE

Start a fucking pub here, wanker

You’re wrong

[Underrated post]

Wisconsin has a great bar culture, and corner pubs everywhere. I especially love the one up in the Northwoods, good times.

I lived in Europe for four years when I was in the army. Pubs in working class areas are the exact same. I know the difference between a bar and a pub. In other areas of the U.S., like Oklahoma, you can still smoke so they're still just working class men taking the piss - they're more pub than English pubs now.

>pubs are more family friendly and have more focus on food, they are kind of a centre for the community
We already have Beef O'Brady's

Hugging

That’s just the ‘tism. I shake my head at the same things Deano.

I meant deano for deano...

Still on his original 20p