youtu.be/xZBP5tWEhVs (Daily Wire)
>VP Pence Arrives in Pittsburgh PA 2/2/18
youtu.be/_cqEtMfohTA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7LbAtVFBg
youtu.be/GM7PemtGHaw?t=23m55s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M
youtube.com/watch?v=4MyfInT1y0c
washingtonexaminer.com/gallup-conservative-voting-edge-shrinks-more-liberal-states-emerge/article/2648262
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Awoo X!

POP POP POP

WATCHIN' NIGGAS DROP

No matter whom I speak to I am followed by bullies and demons who pick on those I talk to. They either attack what I say, what I am responded to with, or the like as a means to move you away from something nice being said. They poison the well of good social interactions because I put conscious effort out there to improve and expand that envelop of good social interactions because I wrote my thesis on this topic that a good society is built upon that foundation. Good social Interaction.

Hold tight my friend for fiends and beasts are ever lurking waiting to strike. Waste not want not waste not your energy in striking them or looking at them want no revenge on them simply move on or call them out. You have called them out by calling them rude but I want them to know I know they are there and what they are doing.

indeed

>Hillary Clinton Claims Climate Change Is Sexist

“I would say that particularly for women, you’re absolutely right, they will bear the brunt of looking for the food, looking for the firewood, looking for the place to migrate to when all of the grass is finally gone as the desertification moves south and you have to keep moving your livestock for your crops are no longer growing, they’re burning up in the intense heat that we’re now seeing reported across North Africa, into the Middle East, and into India.”

“So yes, women once again, will be the primary…primarily burdened with the problems of climate change."

DELETE

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit Sup Forums. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

Does anyone have the graph from that WashPo analysis of the Trump immigration reform? The one that forecasts a 5 year delay?

I refuse to give them clicks.

There's a NASA live channel 24/7 from the Space Station on jewtube.
There's also a NASA Channel with interesting stuff from time to time that is free to watch.

President Trump Hosts a Law Enforcement Roundtable on MS-13

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7LbAtVFBg

This is the second immigration meeting in two days. Each was around an hour long. Are we about to get the wall?

stake pasta

youtu.be/GM7PemtGHaw?t=23m55s

Surprised we haven't seen any Heavy Metal references yet...

>So yes, women once again, will be the primary…
She's still stuck in the election loop, isn't she.

Ahahahahaha

kek

>stock market isn’t kill
>dems are
>America booming
>lefty’s failing
>Elon just cut the cost of launching shit to space by 80%
>white births increasing
>trump popularity skyrocketing
>deep state being exposed
>Mexicans getting deported
>starman cruising to the red planet on livestream

We are going to make it boys... I’m so happy today

Hope this signals the return to space race/intense space exploration

It's at the end of last thread. They're bullshitting tho, their estimate are as bad as Pew's

TOO EARLY AWOO!

>Surprised we haven't seen any Heavy Metal references yet...
Earlier someone posted the youtube vid of the intro.

Starman???

Get a new girlfriend. She's used up at 30. You could only have one kid tops at that age.

space suit
sharp object
pick one

Where's Hope at, I don't want to scroll through threads to find out what happened today.

>rape white women
>kill white children
>*yawn*

>hurt Mr. Whiskers
>GAS THE SPICS RACE WAR NOW

should we have just started with Shitskins = Animal Cruelty from the gate?
God white people are fucking stupid.

Awesome!

come join me in stockton california and become a yank. We can have jello breakfast together!

ADAM SCHIFF TRIED TO PAY RUSSAINS FOR WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS "CLASSIFIED" DIRT ON TRUMP

IT'S LIKE A FUCKING WILEY COYOTE FILM, DEMS JUST KEEP FUCKING THEMSELVES MORE AND MORE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html

She lit that wet fart off on the same day they had record snow in the Sahara desert.

>name is literally muhdick

May God rest his soul and may mercy fall upon the laughing demons who are so controlled by darkness and consumed in their corruption know not what they do, spreading more black bile about as if it were charming to sing.

Hell, missed that.

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Defend your decisions. If your woman is going to be able to deconstruct what you believe in, what will your superiors at work be able to convince you to do? Man up and tell her you will spend your money as you please. She is not your banker.

All this "settling down" talk is just a means for her to have access to your money. After that, if she controls you, she controls your money. This is what thots do.

The left would die without their social media

All of us need to do our best every day to improve ourselves and the world

Flat earthers literally on suicide watch. Thank you Elon, thank you so much.

what a wild ride.

Normies brains literally lock up and refuse to process the stories about white women and children. Cruelty to cats and dogs is still vile without completely forcing them to ingest all the redpills at once.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M
Musk put a puppet on one of his electric cars that is streaming live from space in his heavy rocket.

Riots when?

Fuck yes. This has promise.

Today I discovered what is a woo. Its one of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes. Here's the definition:

remember frens, buy high sell low

Brazilian """Whites""" everyone

I'm surprised that anyone can take Bitcoin seriously. In my eyes it's good for a laugh whether it goes up or down. You're speculating in the internet incarnate - volatile, incoherent, filled with malicious actors, and fundamentally ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=4MyfInT1y0c

Long Live Sammy Hagar!

i love pink wojaks

Good point. If also suggest that it's equally hated by both sides making it a good leverage point.

No shes just a demented old bat who thinks every issue is somehow politcally tied to womens rights.

>Vote for me im a women!

Yep.

or war on the moon.

#NotToMe

so...is he pretending to be retarded or what?

Can't even buy house with that

WE

SOPA

Anyone suggesting you delete your facebook account must be retarded. You can't delete that shit.

>“The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France,” said a military official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the planning discussions are supposed to remain confidential. “This is being worked at the highest levels of the military.”

>It was still on his mind two months later when he met with Macron on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

>“It was one of the greatest parades I’ve ever seen,” Trump told reporters. “It was two hours on the button, and it was military might, and I think a tremendous thing for France and for the spirit of France.”

>Seated next to Macron, Trump added: “We’re going to have to try to top it.”

WUZ

>another BLM person is killed by a black person

Somewhere in that gibbering alcoholic old bag is a cynical political operator willing to stoop to any depths to obtain money and power. At no point in her career should she ever have been liked or admired, but she must have deserved some respect far in the past.

washingtonexaminer.com/gallup-conservative-voting-edge-shrinks-more-liberal-states-emerge/article/2648262

Isn't that concerning? Not trying to be a shill.

I hope Musk is mad enough to do a solo mission to Mars.

Newt is happy

AYYS

BREAKING: TRUMP ADMINISTRATION ARE IN THE BEGINNING STAGES OF PLANNING A GRAND MILITARY PARADE, COMPLETE WITH TROOPS, BOMBERS, LAUNCHERS, AND JET FIGHTERS; SCHEDULING FOR EITHER MAY 28 OR NOVEMBER 11 (100TH ANNIVERSARY OF WORLD WAR 1) - WASHINGTON POST

>there might actually be a moonbase before newt kicks the bucket
feels good man

gimme

Rest in fucking piss Democrats, lmao.

All 9 of these states are blue states.

are we any closer to building the wall? Someone said they would be building in march I believe?

Military takeover of Washington
When? Well, now we know

You can't delete it but you can discourage others with disinformation.

nazi parade you mean

Fuck
Yes

It should be the 4th of July.

Playing with disinformation only feeds those that feed on disinformation. Truth is power my friend.

I'm a data analyst at a portuguese filial for a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours.
> In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

> I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.
> It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.
> Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

> I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

Reminder that an African immigrant will lead America's future in space.

hey gaiz, remember when he said he'd build a wall?

One-way is possible and there would be a ton of volunteers from people who just want to be remembered forever, but it's basically murder. Can't sustain life for that long there

If she wasn't evil, someone with her skills would be a good ally

GOD EMPEROR GOD EMPEROR AMERICAN EMPIRE RETURNS IN FULL FURY

How hard is the Dem Memo gonna bother the left when it gets released?

God Emperor soon

He’s an African American

Memes>reality
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs