What did Kek mean by this?

What did Kek mean by this?

Oy vey, don’t panic! Go back to sleep goy!

Holy fucking shit LOL

it's a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference, not that you plebs would ever know

>thinking the fags here haven’t read/seen one of the most mainstream fucking sci-fi wannabe geek stories out there
Kys lmao hitchhikers guide is on the same level as like Star Wars

Kek is in the dashboard and he urges his followers to remain calm, the storm is here and our enemies will be dealt with in good time.

Uncanny resemblance to le sad frog

Kek is saying in large, friendly letters that the cherry-red Tesla Roadster is equipped with its prototype Infinite Improbability Drive and that Starman has no need to panic.

Unfortunately, since SpaceX did in fact farm out the manufacture of the Drive to the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation, panic may actually be appropriate.

Hope Starman remembered his towel.

Just go back to sleep.

But Kek is clearly expressing a scared/panicked face, while the message of not panicking is inside his mouth. I think Kek is secretly trying to tell us to panic.

A message to us before they release the (((democrat version))) of the memo

>im something of scientist myself

>What did Kek mean by this?

your communications system is controlled by an Insane AI.

obviously.

Your intelligence agencies are NPC's, controlled by an insane AI with mind control sattelites.

lel
rocketman-spaceman
dotardmoon-elonmars
it's all the same to me.

IT's been operational for what, 40, 50 years?

And shit has been steadily going downhill for America.

And your solution is just to keep it on, and pray that it decides to help America instead of hurting it more?

Q predicted this

am I doing it right guys?

Q Who?

giving kek a ride

Alice's soyboy frendo from Wonderland

Check these sick space-dubs^^.