Montenegro

Where are my mountain nigger brothers at?We seriously need to gather up one night and attack somebody,First we attack Kosovo,They do outnumber us 1-4 but one mountain nigger is worth 20 of them,Bring some weapons and something to eat.

>mountain serbs still think they are an ethnic identity.

Turn some of that bathtub brandy you make into Molotovs. Muslims hate fire its like their weakness or something

jokes on you my mom dosen't have a room

Hey I'm a greek can I get in on this battle?

Are you a Macedonian?

stop larping brate, you know we dont have the firepower to take on kosovo and the KLA without Serbia or Russia. Sure, we could fuck them up in guerilla war, but we wont have the media on our side, and they'll start bringing in mujahadeen from Bosnia to double up on us. Remember thanks to you separatists pedercine. 200k of our population of 650k are fucking muslims. You did this by voting us out of Serbia. mrs u picku materinu

Back to the stables you filthy Dukljan plebs

Зa тoм злaтнoм кoкoшкoм aкo нacтaвитe, caмo ћeтe дa ocтaнeтe пpвo бeз Улцињa a пocлe мoждa и дaљe...

I thought Serbs and Montenegros were bffs! What happened

I'm Montenegrin and really don't see why the fuck we would attack anyone, including Kosovo.

Just shut up and stop embarrassing us

>Surprised that the balkans are fighting each other

Where do you think you are?

Well I get why they don't like you. Wouldn't you literally be a common enemy for Serbs and Montenegros?

Oh you poor poor 56% white American.
Everyone hates their neighbor in the balkans.
When i say everyone you better believe it

No!

....except all of europe hates analbania
fact: armenians are more well-liked in europe than albos

fuck off, mountain nigger, before we send some more zduhac your way

Albofag you wish you were half as light as our darkest mutt. Don't you have some emblems on your vehicle you could switch out in an embarrassing attempt to try and convince everyone that you drive an Escalade instead of a Tahoe. Nigger please

Kk just checking

Everybody hates their neighbors anywhere in the world, it's just that they feel better if they point fingers at us here.

I have a sweet sweet montenigger gf, can I come to play?

pusi kurac!

SRBE NA vrbe!

Agime smiri bademe, greota da te Klinton guzi dok si u PMSu, oslabiće vam lobi

My family is Montenegrin and we 100% consider ourselves serbs, just as my father and his father before him did. I'm glad he's not alive today to see people in his family renounce their serb identity simply for political and employment reasons

Are you immigrants?

Your country was eternally BTFO on that day.