Why does trump claim he made the economy good when it was already good before he was president?

why does trump claim he made the economy good when it was already good before he was president?

bunp

bump

Shhh, no more questions. Only mummy now

bump.

Why does trump love his tiny hands just because they make his dick look bigger, even though subjective reality pales in comparison to the euphoria of object reality?

what kind of shithole mexico slum is she in? fuck skaes Russia, get your shit together. usa slums are better than these shanties.

we need to rescue mum

>Why does he do when he aint does?

Shareblues finest folks.

>what kind of shithole
Kiev, Ukraine. Friend of yours btw.
It's an old photo before the coup.

i already have a mummy. she is a single mom too. i love her she is good to me i didnt have a mum so she is my mummy

>>r/the donald

pol is for criticism, if you can handle your le based jew emperor receiving harsh words then reddit is over there

get the fuck outta here, my friend. ukraine belongs to your country stop being idiots and take it back RIP GEVI

Ukraine belongs to Ukraine Fuck off russian new imperialist

>belongs to your country
No thanks man. we already have Crimea (after 25 years under Ukrainian rule this place turned into complete wasteland. I think it's enough.

(you)

mums daughter is growing so fast

RIP in peace

She is a big girl.

she will be my wife

>40% unemployment
>good

i want to feel up mama's legs!

Because it wasn't good. That "Obama recovery" never actually happened

a wild neo-con appears
>you seed dimitri if russia so strong we stay elbow side to side like this
but why?
damn she a qt

Mum needs to gain weight a bit. She was thiccer before she moved to Moscow.
I heard that Moscow feminists infected her with veganism.

>libertarian imperialist

really makes me think

during her kitchen tour she said she likes to eat duck because she thinks it's yummy

I remember, but there is a part when reporter asked her - are you still vegan? And she said not anymore, i'm eating duck.
However, hmom's puffy cheeks disappeared and i don't like it.

wait why was mum vegen

Because Moscow is leftist hellhole.

mummy should eat some burgers, but I like her anyways becuase she petite

>mummy should eat some burgers
Indeed.
Burger for mum.

Ukraine is a pretty country for a pretty lady

Ukraine has been shared with Russia four thousands of years they speak basically the same language, share very similar dna. what is the issue? you call me an imperialist. that is not true the eu and nato are devils. so was the soviet union give me a break. is think zionist united states have more blood on our hands. we need to get our sovereignty back first, before we start shit with other counties. end ties and trade with israel make them pay us back plus interest. i am sick of war.

>muh ameirmutt/spurdo meme

I learned that the girls from Moscow and St. Petersburg are contaminated with the postmodern agenda. I've always wanted to ask a Russian if there are any parts of Siberia that have traditionalistic girls, can you tell me if this type of woman is common in any part of Siberia?

Once I read an account of a leftist who was a university professor somewhere in Siberia, he said that the girls wanted to marry and serve the husband, so he started teaching feminist literature to change the girls' mentality.

>same guy making all those DRUMPF STOCK MARKET CRASH threads yesterday
also
>all fields

post moar

Moscow and St Pete is just more liberal and western infested.
Suburbs is more backwards.
No idea about Siberia. This place have the biggest drug addict/alcohol percentage in Russia. People from there are rude and villain mostly. Working class in other words.

I thought Russian women were supposed to be pretty...I'll stick to ukraine women

She is 2qt 4this world

>were supposed to be pretty
Well it depends on the place. Moscow and St Pete is very different from other Russia. Especially Moscow. It's like a separate country.

wait why does that girl have a swatiska on her face

Because she is an edgy, i suppose.

the Russian Mongol meme is true

Moscow has a plenty of mongoloids. There is already a new generation children of illegals who moved there after USSR fallen apart. From central asia mostly.
They're like a beaners in California.

Kek

Kek

where do you live

In the Moscow region suburbs. City called Sergiyev Posad.
The last bastion of Muscovite Christianity, kek.

>modern american economy
>good
pick one

A literal goblin. I dont get all the hype about her