>Sent a car he created into space on a rocket he created
>6'2"
>After 6 children and at 50 years old, still incredibly youthful

Time's Person of the Year when?

Other urls found in this thread:

tesla.com/solarroof
youtube.com/watch?v=JQbjS0_ZfJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more like another guy who will be teached in history books. amazing. clap.

mark jewberg is a manlet, in his 30's and he has 70 billion net worth

His rockets suck ass. He is a tremendous faggot.

(You)

"teached"
>muh euro education

even a leaf laughs at you

>Immigrated to the U.S with nothing
>superior intelligence
pick one

He's just a talentless hack who takes credit for all the work actual scientists and engineers do. An honorary kike, essentially

Thats steve jobs.

Correct Jeff (who)

He's the guy who self-funded the companies though.

It takes huge balls and he's making civilization advance. You're a huge faggot, by the way.

Did he move to US legally?

It's because he's white user

When is this fucking myth that billionaires start in a gutter somewhere going to die? Elon Musk was born into an upper middle class family and made his first break with a fucking surrogate banking system. He was literally NEVER poor. Not once in his entire fucking life.

Elon Musk has much in common with Jobs.

too white

But IQ is not represented indicator in success.

>says the resident rocket expert on a Laotian basket-weaving forum

his rockets are shit, fuckboi

This prick went to Wharton. You can't meme rags to riches from that.
He's a huge welfare queen as well, constantly angling for government gibbs, and shitting on legitimate enterprise wherever he can.
Scum of the lowest order.

>He's a huge welfare queen as well, constantly angling for government gibbs, and shitting on legitimate enterprise wherever he can.

Redpill me then. I'm inclined to like someone using capitalism and gibs to get us to the stars instead of spreading wealth to more nogs.

I also think the solar housing roofs are pretty good and will seriously consider getting one if possible. Getting off the grid will save me the cost of the roof fast and I'd be in a better position on the day of the rope.

tesla.com/solarroof

Also I know he doesn't "like" Trump (or feigned such since his shareholders would probably get pissy if he didn't meme the Paris crap) but nobody's perfect.

Musk also is invested in immortality research and ai

Elon Musk looks like someone melted John Barrowman in a microwave.

how'd he conceive those children? look it up

guy is a creep. probably a fraud. maybe a traitor (Russian agent)

How do you guys get that greentext

Um no sweetie, this was all because of his white privilege

lmao

see the > before the text? that's the magic key that turns everything green

Oh look, a faggot. If you like Elon Musk then you’re gay. End of story. Period. I hope Elon Musk dies and burns in hell for his crimes against honest tax paying citizens.

>being this new

>"musk is next working on his atomic rake, he is quoted saying "the day of the Rake is at hand""

Trump curse incoming.. Short Tesla stock asap.

>

can't wait to see black try to take his accomplishment.

"hes from south africa, therfore black" "we wuz muzks"

His grandmother is a full blooded Zulu and his company was funded by an Afro-American President. Stay mad, white boy.

Also why does it say (You) next to some ID's and not others.

his gizmos are fun and all but we all know the internet is poison and there are no good reasons to launch rockets into space. We love all the satellites and tech but we know it's bad for us.

Are (you) joking brah? It's responses.

jokes on you, Im a taco lover

(You)
Sorry, I don’t know what (You) are talking about (You) fucking retard shitposter

go back and ask plebbit ya newfag

When either of his companies are successful

Neger, do you know who his parents are?

Cool it with the antisemetism.

is this a Volkswagen monkey test ?

>there are no good reasons to launch rockets into space
What the fuck is wrong with you. Do you not want the human race to progress?

Butthurt Vancouver chink detected

no u

Just think of the millions of Africans that money could feed. Don't you care?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not even a little bit my fellow 4 channer pol browser. i too am a baby boomer

Russian and Chinese shills on maximum overshill right now, major downplay

Absolutely pathetic

immigration is okay

So, never then.

>collect interest
OH MY GOD THE SECOND COMING OF NEWTON

You are so fucking stupid.

>he hired smarter people to build cars for him, his big paradigm shift is that he used laptop batteries in a Prius, not some reinvention of the wheel
>he hired smarter people to build rockets for him, he depends on the lack of competition and no-bid contracts to stay in business, SpaceX operates at a CONSTANT loss and is enabled by the contracts, not passion of innovation
>sent a car someone else designed into space on a rocket someone else designed because he got a low ball bid contract from the US government and has a success rate of about 60%

Cool.

Quads!

>Time's Person of the Year when?

Uhm, isn't he a white male? Try not being problematic OP.

Go back

WRONG
White guy from Hamilton ON here, just stating the facts.

>private company
>against tax paying citizens

Musk doesn't know shit about engineering let alone rocket science. He didn't design or build anything, he just sold his paypal stock, then scammed the U.S stock holders into giving him billions of dollars to make a shitty car company. At the very least Jobs did work, Musk did nothing

Just proves the only good immigrants and white immigrants

>scammed compaq into buying shit tech company that went under killing compaq
>started bank that went under
>tried to kill paypal until they forced him out
>sucked obongo dick to get 5 billion in cash and 5 billion in government assistance
>solar city bombed but musk got to keep the billions
>tesla scamming billions from investors/ US government without ever making a single dollar profit (while Toyota has the deed to their electric engine)
>space x would be dead if it wasn't sucking that government tit called nasa (who isn't too happy with the cost per lbs)

so some nigger from africa came to the US and is living high on the hog off government handouts

He's 50? Lul. He looks 35 +-

you let your sammy memes slip bud better luck next time

Shill detected. Jidf posts as burgers to make us look retarded.

>tfw worthless scum compared to Musk

He gets massive subsidies from US taxpayers without which Tesla wouldn’t even still exist. Elon Musk is a very talented scam artist. Here’s a retard Wojak for you, pal.

Hamilton is terrible, it's literally getting cucked by Toronto.

antioxidants from 5-6 cups of coffee a day.

>solar city bombed but musk got to keep the billions
this is what grinds my gears
its like oh well, look we tried goys, goodbye to your money

He's talking about elon running on subsidies of course.

He's doing a much better job than NASA.

If you are wondering why NASA has completely shit the bed and is doing absolutely nothing, it's because they bought into the "diversity" meme. They're just a farce now to make dumb shitskins feels good about themselves.

Musk only hires people who want to work hard and can actually do good work. He expects excellence and commitment and that's what he gets.

Yeah, and Oppenheimer wasn't the only man working on the atom bomb, does that make his historical contributions any less relevent?

Im a manlet, in my 30s. And no billions.
Mfw

>got divorced TWICE by the same woman
>decides to court Amber Heard, a woman famous for alimonying Johnny Depp

Time's JUST of the Year soon.

Moved here from Toronto a couple years ago for work. I’m pozzing the shit out of this neg hole.

Steve jobs is a God of marketing, he turned around pixar when it was failing

The technology to create colonies in space is already here, if he had balls he'd start sending people up to make them.

You have Obama and the whole 'NASA goal is to outreach to Muslims' bullshit. Couple that with Bush not giving a shit about space, and Clinton as well.

But NASA has stolen far more money to line their pockets than Space X ever has dreamed off.

He will be recorded as an "African American".

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

This is the kind of African immigrant we need more of.

>Musk only hires people who want to work hard and can actually do good work. He expects excellence and commitment and that's what he gets.
More like starry-eyed shitlibs fresh out of college due for a burnout in 1-2 years. rinse and repeat

And this is why the US space program is being privatized.

Unironically don't think it's a bad thing, once space becomes profitable that's when the future will start happening real fast.

This

Nah there are a fair share of those, but there's also a decent amount who stay on and others who will spend 1-2 years working crazy hours for spacex in order to have it on their resume and then get a new job somewhere else.

Anyway he gets good talent for a low price and squeezes a ton of work out of them and I have nothing but admiration for him.

He was blessed by the motherland. To bad about his skin affliction.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQbjS0_ZfJ0

>ITT

lol, wasn't his dad basically an aupper middle class engineer?

IQ and culture together are a recipe for success.

And his mother was a model

>north koreans are the smartest people in the world

100% homogenity ftw, miss my Volkensieheimat : (

test

go fetch the rake, Russell

happy Elon will get you to mars but only if you
>liquidate all of your assets and give up the chance to return to earth

that's the plan at least. would YOU go?

Whiter than you Mohammad

the next thing you need to learn is to fix this:

▲ ▲

Holy shit, nailed it...