/MCG/- Minervae Colony General: The first of many

The decay of western civilization is reaching a critical point. It has become pervasive, and now you and your children are in danger. This danger is not immediate, it is instead the slow fall into degeneracy, surely you can see it around you, or you wouldn’t be here user.

So I have a question for you, have you ever thought about your future? How about the future of your children? Your children’s children? Well today you will hear of a future for yourself, your children, and all those who follow after your line.

This future is not one that is desolate, nor does it require a revolution. This future does not require anything other than your conscious choice of it. This future is not for you, it is for your children, it is for the generations to come.

The culture around you is barren of that which is good, it lacks direction, and most of all it lacks God. What we propose is to repair and replace all of this, we will change your future and make it bright, we will change your culture and make it inherently good, and finally we will direct you, not towards our own aims, but towards God.

We will create a town in Maine, her name shall be Minervae and we will build her with every generation. She will begin small, but from the smallest seed springs the largest tree. (Matthew 13:31-32) We will vote ourselves into those local offices, and through those take a firm hold of the destiny of our town. We will educate ourselves, we will be self sufficient, and most importantly of all, we will succeed in our goal.

Through all of this we will lead ourselves out of this swamp of progressivism. We will show our children that which the culture should be, we will educate them to not just be men above men, but instead Men above peasants.

FAQs:

>Will we work or be completely autarkic?
Whichever you choose to be. Ideally, some Steadsmen and some workers to keep the area self-sufficient but also bringing in revenue for whatever we want.

>How will we get money? Gofundme? Company?
We will pay for our own land. Gofundme has too much scamming surrounding it and I don't think people actually want to set up a corporation. You should be in control of your own money. Get a job.

>How can you guys do this? You are autistic neets who never leave your rooms.
Did someone from Sup Forums just lecture us on social skills and personal achievement?

>Weed? Alcohol? Promiscuity?
This is a traditionalist server. It would be completely useless to create such a culture if we introduce the same degeneracy into it as is in the rest of the world. Cannabis is not necessarily legal in all the States either. No illegal activity. Just keep your drinking and smoking (not weed) reasonable. This isn't your personal frat house.

>How will we get buildings?
Relevant information on this topic is gathered, kept, and maintained by our Architectural guild.

>Is this an Ethno-State?
No, as of now the Left loves segregation on the account of 'People of color should not be forced to live near white people.' We will indulge them that. We also aren't a State.

>Are we going to secede from the U.S.?
No

>Why Maine? Isn't it liberal?
It is a blue State but more by virtue of libertarianism. This gives us a fair amount of autonomy. It also has large areas of cheap land.
But why not a Red State of similar description to get away from them?
Maine is the Whitest State in the Union. We aren't cowards. We aren't running from our problems. We are going to the place that we are most needed in.

>Are we going to form a militia?
No.

>Are we pagan? Can we be pagan? We should worship pagan gods. We should worship Wotan.
No.
Why?
How is one pious to the gods-- by doing their rituals. Id est, as I do. What is piety then?
The Cult of Wotan is by far the worst of the commonly known pagan cults. We should choose literally any other.

You can join our discord server via this code: 5T5PBAD

TLDR; If you wish to join a Colony, join us here: 5T5PBAD (This is a Discord server code)
We intend to go to Maine, start our families, and take control of the county. We will not separate from the government, but instead we will reform it from within. We already have people on the ground in Maine. Join us; save your children, save your family, save your Nation.

>If you only read this we will think of you as a plebeian and you will be the first in the oven.

bump

>No, as of now the Left loves segregation on the account of 'People of color should not be forced to live near white people.' We will indulge them that. We also aren't a State.
I wonder who could be behind this...

Gay, fuck off stupid LARPers, so much for the "superior race" if you are all it has to offer.

If you think allowing ourselves to be pinned as "Right wing racists and Nazis" will help keep us off the government radar, you can go right ahead and make your own ethno state. See how far you get.

>"superior race"
OP is quite open about it being a civic nationalist endevor, not an ethnic one.

If we are paying for our own land, and we're just settling around a town and not in a town, then isn't this basically just a gay friendship club?
>let's move to the same neighborhood and be best friends
That's your project, after all of the rhetoric and fluff has been stripped from it.

Nice trips, funny thing though, you're a leaf and are worthless.

Did you actually read, or are you just here to shi- I mean bump us with insults?

>i will let based tyrone fuck my daughter if that makes people think i'm not racist
So basicly you want to do on small scale the exact same type of '60 cuckservatism that lead you into this place to begin with. Genius.

It's gay friendship club WITH JESUS! There's a big difference. Remember that time when amish took over US by living in their shitty villages?
Anyway OP, prooced with your little project. I love watching trainwrecks in motion.

Oh, I read it.
>and finally we will direct you, not towards our own aims, but towards God
Why wouldn't you just sponsor a religious revival? Do you think others will copy your township, and that's how this will spread? Because otherwise ... well, how much are the fucking Amish doing to revive Christianity sitting in their dark barns all day?

Yes because that's what we state so obviously!

No, we intend to segregate through social stigma, we will not be outright lynching niggers, only acting as if they are not there, and glaring if they try to speak. They will leave in time, or find themselves alone in a white world and eventually hang themselves.

It‘s neither civic nor ethnic nationalism, it‘s simply an ethnic community project.

Why are Poles the only based nation left?

We are doing this for you, and for your children. We will succeed through the grace of God and our toil towards this aim. We will not be "Reviving Christianity" as it is not our goal, but we will follow Orthodoxy.

Aren't the new Germans mostly Somalian or Syrian by ethnicity now? kek, I guess you need to cheer on these Amish-lites to assuage your failure to defend your own nation.

What‘s better. Doing nothing or creating a community for your childrean to grow up in safety?

So you've been using Ad Hominems this entire time friendo, first just the usual, and now a circumstantial one. How about you go home and neck yourself. We don't need you here.

Believe me, it‘s a long way down to the American level.

too bad you won't accomplish the latter either
>What's better. Doing nothing, or achieving effectively nothing?

Ouch, that stings. I was defending you, but I guess you really are a Somali pig. Whiter than you Muhammad

>No, we intend to segregate through social stigma
Yeah, becouse that worked so well in the '50 and '60! It's not like there were thousends of communities like you dream about acroos america. Where are they now? Exacly.
And they weren't even created by neets!
Just admit you want to be a revered jones with a multi-ethnic harem and let it be over with.

What's better, not trying, or seeing a problem and still not trying.

Either be a man and do something, or continue to eat tendies in your mom's basement, cuckold.

Fair point. How do you intend to begin construction, then? You say that information is privy only to your Architecture Guild - but if we can't see that this is anything more than a nascent idea, then why should we join up?

Well, there is always posting animu girls. It seems to work for you.

>Look at me, I am smart n sheeit
>Look at me, I can reference stuff that doesn't directly correlate to your project
>Look at me, I only ask questions that you can't answer without attacking yourself
>Look at me I can't do anything in good faith

Kill
Your
Self.

>then why should we join up?
To make it work for him? OP is quite clearly an "idea guy".

Based Pole saving Western Civilization

Salute!

>ortodoxy
>deus vult
The memes are overtaking me! It is a good pain.

The information is not "privy only to the architecture guild." We already have people on the ground, however this is a long term project. A good majority of us are still in college, because of this we are focused largely on creating an honor group and collection of people who know of and are working towards this project.

I just like Christ-chan, sue me faggot.

>We already have people on the ground
Isn't lying against christian dogma? Remember, Ortodox are not proddies, no "lying for jesus"!

Okay, that's fine. Are your boots on the ground already building? What's been built so far? You totally dodged my question.

Why do I get the feeling you haven't read anything in the original post?

TTBQF > _ >

No we are not building yet, I do not feel I have dodged your question at all, I suppose I just answered indirectly. We are for the most part still in college.

>You totally dodged my question.
Prepare yourself my friend. We are about to hit the wall.

This to be quite fucked?

Where did I lie? Also why all the false gotchas? Why are you such a cuck?

>tfw dealing with a shill

How many of your members will be too far in debt to contribute to land ownership? I'm not trying to ad hominem - many students are bound by their debt. Is your timeline perhaps underestimated in its length?

So where are your people "on the ground"? On school grounds? Is this whole operation just you and your stoner friend from college?

Well, you first claim to have people on the ground in one post and claim to be just in college in other. Which is it?

Very few, our current outlook on time is 4-8 years. The majority of us have scholarships and/or are in ROTC. So while some will have extended obligations, most will be debt free very quickly, or have none at all.

>ROTC
This poses another timeline issue, does it not? You're given contracts after completing ROTC. Will eight years really be enough?

>most will be debt free very quickly, or have none at all
That's a really optimistic view. Is miracle of debt cancellation involved? Or do you just plan to recruit some rich sucker to give you all the money you need?

It is both, faggot. Both premises are not exclusive of each other. I'm not saying that I am pro-life and pro-abortion, I am saying that we have people on the ground in Maine, and that the majority of us are still in College.

How many people "on the ground" do you have? Where will you get money for land from? Why did you already named your town after a pagan deity before you got enough recruits? Maybe they would want to have some say in it? Who will be the leader and why is it you?

I am not the leader, I am the recruiter. The name is not permanent, but it will stand for now. We named it after the Roman goddess of wisdom because we rather like the symbolism. We have two people on the ground, and the FAQ answers your money question, shill.

>i'm a recruiter but if you ask me any questions you are a shill
I wish you luck getting this shit off the ground. If you menage to settle the trainwreck will be legendary.

Is this more of an ethnic thing or a Christian thing?

Enthic and Traditionalist

Ah good, don’t want to accidentally join a cult owo
I like the idea though. How far along are you guys, as far as planning goes?

Back to Red dit, tryhard newfag. When will you faggots learn Sup Forums is not the place for your ridiculous attempts at activism, we have no interest in your delusions of grandeur. This entire website's whole purpose is purely entertainment. You want to go do some real life activism and politics..? Go fucking do it, in real life. Nothing tangible is ever accomplished here anyway, quit fooling yourself. If this is your medium of recruitment you've already failed dude.

Decently far along, right now we are working on ways to better store information.

Sorry for the late reply, my Internet went hay wire. Here is some much needed elaboration.

We have guilds set up with topics that are relevant to the project. They all have their own goals and meetings where they work towards those goals and teach members skills. There is a lot of talking over vocie in that regard and we even had some of our members meet up in past.