Beyond memespeak

Beyond memespeak.

What's wrong with low birth rates?

I know overpopulation is a meme, but I'm wondering.

What's wrong with the system collapsing?
I mean, at some point the pension system will collapse and then there will be a revolution againts the (((goverment))).

Also, we're at the brink of extreme automatization.
Acording to some economist, only 5% of current world population is needed to produce current rates of goods in the future.

The fact is that automatization will make millions of people unemployed.
So, yeah, there's too many people already.

Just let the system crash and burn.
Also female sexual liberation only affects betas, not the guys who are at the top 20%.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
archive.fo/yI5tO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Social security is literally a ponzi scheme

just let the system crash and burn.

I'm with you man. Our current system is a fucking shitshow. You can't say this because it may be offensive. You can't have that haircut because it's cultural appropriation or some stupid shit like that. It needs to fucking burn, and fortunately for us, we may not have to do anything. It will probably collapse by itself.

>What's wrong with low birth rates?
it takes about 25 years to understand the issue.
;)

It's not that.

It's that whites are hindered from having kids while others are encouraged and funded to have them

But the question is this; How can we make it burn faster? We memed a God into existence, we can probably meme a society to death

you do realize shitskins take more money than what they make in taxes right?

by importing more leeches you're killing the system.

Who are you referring to when you say "shit skins"

non whites (spics in usa, africans in europe) fucking newfag.

So you think the system is shit... because non whites are living here?

the entire system is a ponzi scheme fucktard.

I hate commies but at least they're right in that capitalism is a shit system.

>lmao let's outsource our high paying jobs to china
>wow, now workers can buy our products since they don't have the jobs we sent to china
wow, I love capitalism.

>What's wrong with the system collapsing?
nothing. the problem is that when it collapses, i'd prefer to be on the side putting people into camps rather than the one being put into a camp. right now, the system is doing all it can to replace us with third worlders and keep their ponzi schemes afloat for a few more generations.

IQ is heavily relevant in terms of a civil war.
non whites are less inteligent than whites.

Ever heard of anarcho-mutualism?

Is that the dominant global economic system, retard?

>but what if X were real and not a fantasy
idiot

That's like saying people with brown eyes live longer than people with blue eyes. You can't just make blanket statements like that. The fact of the matter is, race has nothing to do with determining intelligence.

>IQ gap between the races isn't real
wow, kys retard.

I never said that anarcho mutualism is a major ideology. I was suggesting it as a alternative.

That's because it isn't real. It's like the wage gap, it does not exist

you do realize the system will keep functioning until it literally crashes because of internal conflicts predicted by Marx.

>physical diferences between races in terms of brain structures, number of neurons and quality of synapses aren't real
wow, literally soyboy propaganda.

You are making a claim. Prove to me that Africans are less intelligent than Europeans. If you cannot prove your claim, I'm not going to take you seriously.

>What is the IQ gap
>What is the fact the richest black kids in america from millionaire fathers score lower or same as the poorest white kids in bumfuck redneck states

the boomers want their welfare to be supported by a legion of millenial and gen z slave workers

nuclear holocaust is the only way to fix our world

We wouldn't know the average IQ of the poorest white kids because it costs a lot of money to be evaluated by a professional psychologist, money which they probably don't have, because they are poor.

SAT school grades, fucktard.

You're the one nobody takes seriously, t b h.
>prove to me that blacks are stupid
Just fucking look at them and watch the shit they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

>les muslim population bomb meme when muslim countries are now having an aging population as well
lmao, cuck.

Yeah, black people do stupid shit, and so do white people. What's your point?

>Haha the whole world is going extinct, We're all gonna die out you cuck :D
Consider me BTFO

only central and west africa is having a population exploding.
Literally the rest of the world is going into depopulation mode faggot.

My country just entered 1.98 babies in january.

Yeah, you are entirely right. I work with/am friends with some (((Goygle))) engineers, phd students, etc. The type of people who are gifted in a technical sense, but bluepilled beyond belief in just about every other regard. All of their work boils down to efficiency ie doing equal work with less workers. This translates to putting lots of people out of jobs.

I always ask them what they expect these newly unemployed people to do. I have literally never received a meaningful response. If they can muster up something, it's usually "send them to school" (ok...but for what?) or some variation of UBI. When I suggest that simply killing them off would be more humane than either of these, they recoil in disgust. About how killing is never the answer to your problem, yadda yadda yadda. They don't want to agree with it, but seeing as they are logically motivated people, they cannot refute it. So they shut down.

It's a shitty situation. But it's the reality, and somebody is gonna have to act sooner or later. Part of me thinks all the anti-white shit we've been subjected to is conditioning for this very subject.

the only non meme answer to avoid the collapse is UBI, but imagine all your country where 90% of the people are on welfare.

Like, there will be a shit ton of suicides and materialism and hedonism because life then will lose all it's meaning.

look at the suicide rates of neets.

You are making a claim. Prove to me that Africans are just as intelligent as Europeans. Where's the proof that two groups that evolved separately for thousands of years both happen to have average IQs of 100.

Why don't you support the existence of the White race?

Are you anti-White? Or are you a Jew?

Exactly. Implementing UBI would be more cruel than just flat out genociding some portion of the population.

whites are not at risk of going extinct.

If anything amerindians in north america are at risk of racemixing since there's only two million of them today and three million halfbreeds.

>but spics
North american indians.

Low birthrates aren't a big problem on their own, were it not for it being used as an excuse to flood our countries with people who reproduce enough to totally replace us inside of 100 years.

they're not having eight children per woman retard.
otherwise france would be having the same birthrate as some nigger shithole.

do anyone on pol has common sense?

>whites are not at risk of going extinct.
If Whites have a non-replacement birth rate then yes, we do.
Especially coupled with mass non-White immigration into White countries and an increasingly anti-White media and government in White countries supporting the beliefs and policies that will destroy the White race.

I ask you again. Why don't you support the existence of the White race?

>If anything amerindians in north america are at risk of racemixing since there's only two million of them today and three million halfbreeds.
So you're saying Whites shouldn't care about their own people and instead care about a non-White people?

"capitalist" hate low population becuase it means less growth and "communists" hate it because it means less people paying into their scam
Thats literally it.

You don't need to crash a system to accommodate for a lowered population you just have to fuck over people who already made an investment in it.

No retard.
Some towns in white nations have birthrates bigger than 2.
Some conservative white groups have lots of children (religious christians, mormons, amish).
Also, shitskins concentrate in liberal cities to leech off welfare faggot.
Rural america is like 95% white and rural europe is 99.9% white.

Jesus christ, literally google it.

>Some towns in white nations have birthrates bigger than 2.
>Some conservative white groups have lots of children (religious christians, mormons, amish).
But overall the White race has a non-replacement birthrate. Again, coupled with the facts of massive non-White immigration and increasingly anti-White media and government means White extinction/genocide is a reality.

>Also, shitskins concentrate in liberal cities to leech off welfare faggot.
And as those places become worse and worse they'll migrate to the better (White) areas or the government will simply ship them to the White areas.

>Rural america is like 95% white and rural europe is 99.9% white.
No, it's not and it won't be allowed to remain White.

I ask you for the third time. Why don't you support the existence of the White race?

rural america is like 90% white fucktard.

>Also, we're at the brink of extreme automatization.
are we? i don't think that technology can just keep progressing. we're running out of oil and rare earth metals.

truck drivers are 30% of all american jobs, and they will be gonne in less than 10 years.

>rural america is like 90% white fucktard.
And the White race as a whole has a non-replacement birth rate.

As the non-Whites are allowed to flood into this country and breed like rabbits, those White areas will increasingly and quickly become non-White.

As the country becomes more anti-White, those once White areas will be turned into non-White/anti-White areas.

Why don't you support the existence of the White race?

>What's wrong with low birth rates?
Nothing, for Africa and other third world shitholes. The world needs more whites though, to push humanity forward.

Sure, but we need a better wireless infastructure before that can happen. I was asking how much longer can technology advance with our limited resources? all eletronics these days require rare earth metals. batteries for eletrical vehicles require cobalt... we're running out of that, too.

also, relating to my previous post, no the system collapsing isn't a bad thing. we are destroying our planet for the sake of comfort and the my of 'progress', and we need to revert to intermediate technologies, whether we choose to or are forced to by a systemic collapse.

conservatives, religious christians, rural americans, mormons, amish and other low IQ white groups still have lots of kids faggot.

It's the liberal city SJW that has no childrens.

If two couples, one don't have children but the other has four, it comes as two kids per couple average.

"american education nigger"

myth of progress*

>rare minerals meme
space mining, there's plenty of minerals on asteroids.

>conservatives, religious christians, rural americans, mormons, amish and other low IQ white groups still have lots of kids faggot.
You just don't get it...it doesn't matter if those limited groups have a replacement level birth rate. Whites overall don't have a replacement level birth rate.

It's like you're saying "I know this one family and they had 6 kids! therefore the White race won't go extinct!"

>It's the liberal city SJW that has no childrens.
And those non-Whites and anti-Whites will flood into White areas once those areas become so horrible even they can't justify living there.

>If two couples, one don't have children but the other has four, it comes as two kids per couple average.
And if Whites as a whole don't have a replacement level birthrate, the White race will eventually cease to exist.

>"american education nigger"
Stop doing coke. It's obviously rotting your brain. Your anecdotal evidence doesn't trump the facts.

you sounds just like a christian, except you believe you'll find salvation in technology. we are nowhere near being cable of mining asteroids. are you aware of how much money has been wasted on pipe dream space projects?

we only have one planet, and we are destroying it.

You know when, on a strategy game, you click 'create troop' 20 times in anticipation of war? Considering automation in the near future, this is the only reason to push up the birthrate.

the average white man is a net 440k for the govt
average white woman is a net -30k
average black man is a net -300k
average spic is a net -100k

once we get below a certain point in white population it all collapses.
no more gibs
and when that day comes
make sure you're far away from the nig containment zones.

Look retard, if some groups of whites still have lots of kids that means they will survive.

There's like 1 billion white people on earth, faggot.
Europe is like 500 million, america is 120, canada is 25, australia is 25, south africa is like 10, argentina is like 30 millions, uruguay is like 5 millions, castizos in latinoamerica are like 100 million.

The worse projections of white extinction put whites at the same number as amerindians in 2050 (8% of the world population estimates).

They wont become extinct, they will become irrelevant minority.

What do you propose as the alternative then?

Magically mining resources we don't have on earth mines?

but the world cannot progress without whites leading the institutions . other places are corrupt as fuck because they're run by non-whites.

Who gives a fuck what happens to the world? It has no greater purpose. Enjoy the life you have and don't worry about a future you cannot change.

Whites aren't the only race with high IQ.

Even black people still have males with IQ around 120.

Even in black nations there's still a minority high enough (top 1% of 2 billion is 200 millions) to fill the quotas of engineers, doctors and politicians.

More population = more high IQ people (from any race).

Literally get a course on high school math retard.

>Look retard, if some groups of whites still have lots of kids that means they will survive.
No it won't because they'll eventually be the only ones left surrounded by non-Whites and anti-Whites alike.

>There's like 1 billion white people on earth, faggot.
Without a replacement level birth rate.
With increasingly anti-White beliefs in the media and governments that will not allow Whites to exist.

>Europe is like 500 million, america is 120, canada is 25, australia is 25, south africa is like 10, argentina is like 30 millions, uruguay is like 5 millions, castizos in latinoamerica are like 100 million.
And all subject to non-White immigration, non-White births and anti-White beliefs.

>The worse projections of white extinction put whites at the same number as amerindians in 2050 (8% of the world population estimates).
Whites are already at 8% of world population and declining.

>They wont become extinct,
They won't be allowed to exist in the non-White/anti-White world.

>they will become irrelevant minority.
Now we finally get to it.
That's what you really support.
A non-White world where what few Whites remain are at the mercy of an oppressive non-White majority.

You hate the White race and can't wait till you're oppressing it.

>Stop caring about your people goyim. Just die out. Only care about what is on the talmudvision tonight. Your race is evil anyways.

you're not listening to me. people like you, and that's most people, are the problem.

i'm suggesting that high technology will be forced to end once we use up our resources.
1. we will not have access to cheap energy
2. we will not have the necessary resources to continue to 'progress'

by the way, modern agriculture is completely dependent on oil.

Don't play the jew card on me, you insecure faggot. Live your own life, enjoy it to the fullest, and don't stress over things you can't change. You can't change the birthrate of white Caucasians: it's beyond anything you can do. So don't worry about it and don't worry about a future you'll never see.

Carter page FBI agent all along

Deep state pants on head retarded

Media blackout including Reddit and this fucking place thanks hiroshijew

archive.fo/yI5tO

This Co opted site is the problem

nobody is genociding whites beyond cherrypicked south africa pol memes retard.

blacks kill the same amount of whites as other whites do.

If anything blacks kill millions of their same race, not whites.

>anti white memes
meanwhile IRL whites are considered from the nobility in latinoamerica and people here will literally suck your dick for free here and non whites literally gives their daughters to whites so their kids could come with blue eyes or blonde hair or just european surnames.

Fucking retard, stop browsing pol.

Whites are literally wordshipped like gods in some cargo cults in papua guinea or something.

>Don't play the jew card on me, you insecure faggot.
Hey, you're the one that doesn't care about his people.

The only reason you're here is because of the achievements of your ancestors. You want to do away with all of that because you don't give a damn.

> Live your own life, enjoy it to the fullest, and don't stress over things you can't change.
In other words "don't ever try to change what is being done to your people, goyim! that's racist after all!"

>You can't change the birthrate of white Caucasians: it's beyond anything you can do.
We can make the 14 words a reality. that is not beyond us.

>So don't worry about it and don't worry about a future you'll never see.
You're a coward. Worse, you're a race traitor.

Based Colombian.

>cheap energy
nuclear and solar energy can literally power our energy needs for ever.

the problem is capitalism making politicians think short term rather than long term.

humans literally spend 300 years making a fucking church, we can easily give everyone a first world class level of living if we actually gave a fuck.

America literally waste enough food to feed all africans and more every year.

>nobody is genociding whites beyond cherrypicked south africa pol memes retard.
And of course when the evidence for White genocide is presented, you dismiss it because in reality you support it.

>blacks kill the same amount of whites as other whites do.
That is absolutely wrong.

>meanwhile IRL whites are considered from the nobility in latinoamerica and people here will literally suck your dick for free here and non whites literally gives their daughters to whites so their kids could come with blue eyes or blonde hair or just european surnames.
Oh look, ad hominems and anecdotal evidence to support your genocide of the White race.

>Fucking retard, stop browsing pol.
Said the anti-White coke nigger.

>Whites are literally wordshipped like gods in some cargo cults in papua guinea or something.
Yeah...that means Whites won't cease to exist for reasons.

AY, WE IZ PEEPLE TOO NIGGA

>blacks kill the same amount of whites as other whites do.
By God, you're right! These numbers are exactly the same!

>inb4 you complain that these statistics are about rape and not murder even though they still prove my point that blacks on white crime is not equal to white on black crime.

You're right, I don't give a damn about my forefathers. I didn't realize that I'd signed up for an ancestor cult by being born white. They're dead, I'm alive, and I'm going to use my life however I want.

Now, when I say to not worry, I specifically say don't worry about things you can't change. White Caucasian populations are on a global downward trend for a plethora of reasons, and those are problems you can't fix with internet memes. So don't worry about it. Have a bunch of kids if it makes you feel better, but know that it's nothing that you have personal control over. Accept it with serenity and move on.

I don't know about that, our economy has become a full service economy. With automation on the rise, most the manufacturing we did in China is coming back because we won't need the manual labor anymore.

>You're right, I don't give a damn about my forefathers. I didn't realize that I'd signed up for an ancestor cult by being born white. They're dead, I'm alive, and I'm going to use my life however I want.
And that's why you're an anti-White race traitor.

in your own cherrypicked data about american crimes blacks kill the same rate of whites as other whites.
like 95% of black murders are against other blacks.

Also outside of the shithole of amerimutts nobody is genociding white people on europe or canada or australia or argentina.

>but south africa genocide
cherrypicking.

>but muh racemixing propaganda
less than 7-5% of whites racemix.
If anything whites prefer their own race in like 95% of cases.

>but muh white guilt genocide
literally propaganda to shame whites.
I don't think whites are not having kids because of le evil whites did slavery 200 years ago.

If anything whites are not having children because is too expensive for them to raise a kid and women are delaying to have kids until 45.

My life belongs to me and nobody else. If I have to owe my life to The White Race, well, that's fucking commie shit.

dude, watch the Richald wolff news lectures about trump jobs.
It's a ponzi scheme where you give Japanese car companies 400 millions so they make a factory in dumbfuck redneck town.

American wages are like 40k (poverty wages)
A colombian wage is 4-5k
A chinese wage is 5k
A nigerian wage is 3k

Wow, I'm going to convice companies to return factories to a country with 10-20x times more expensive workers.

wow.

Have you ever been around more than a few niggers?

niggers are not people, especially in big groups.

You'll unfortunately have to have your ass kicked before you'll actually get it. Non-whites hate us.

Shitskin detected

You could have a society that was formed in such a way that it wouldn't be such a problem. But our world is based on a delusional external-expansion model. Collapse is absolutely inevitable.

eternal-expansion*

top tier trolling m8
oh wait

YOU ARE A FUCKING REDDIT FEDORA FAG
GET OUT FUCKING NIGGERS. GET OFF MY BOARD.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I grew up in the fucking north side of Garland, Texas dude. I didn't see a white guy I wasn't related to until I got into school, and even then, I was in the definite minority. Don't act like I haven't seen my share of thugs.

>you do realize the system will keep functioning until it literally crashes because of internal conflicts predicted by Marx

What these retarded fucks canr accept is the problem is the rich and tge solution is to tax them

Instread they use these euphamisms, GLOBALISTS, NWO, SYNOGOGUE OF SATAN.

This world imperialism based on slavery ans banking has always existed and they have always fucked with ppl.

See HAUTE BOURGEOIS

Marx explained it all, not like alex jones, he explained it scientifically

Not long before wwiii, the world had colonialism and imperialism. It was blatant. It went underground for a while and now the same old neoliberal bullshit is back again.

Its very fucking simple.

yeah, and this is why white people are seen as part of the high castes of society in latinoamerica and africa and every non white girl wants to have a child with white males so their kid comes with light skin (symbol of social status) or blue eyes or blonde hair (symbol of social status).

wow, such hate.

wow, they hate so much white people they speak european languages, worship european religions, make their laws that imitates european law codes, make their states into democratic republic, study white people literature, copy white people music, learn to speak english as second language, their most popular sports are white sports.
Wow, they hate white people so much they put their most european looking people in their tv soap operas.

Wow, such hate every non white country try to become as white as they can be.

wow, muh pol memes.

Oh ya as soon as your labor and skills are unmarketable lets just put an end to your life. This site is idiotic.

I get you're thought process. We shouldn't being fighting the system because it is literally killing itself. Just step back and watch it burn, then rebuild after the chaos.

>1% of 2 billion is 200 million
>2000 x 0.01 = 200
>implying
brainlets, when will they learn?

The problem in specific here is drag. Those that are not intelligent create a drag that pulls the system down. The smart people are not able to get the education or develop in an environment that allows them to take advantage of their natural intelligence.

you always need a bigger base of low caste humans to support the lifestyle of their elites (high IQ) ones.

you only need two mathematicians to develop calculus or one physics to develop relativity.

Envy is often a cause of hatred.

blacks outside of america don't hate whites.

you do realize non whites argue about who is the more white or less white?

My point is that with too large of a base of retards you create a system that drags the whole down.

Now, maybe that doesn't exist in Africa. I'm not saying that is in fact the case. Only that your position, which appears to be, that it doesn't matter how high a percentage of retards a population has as long as their are two that can do math is simply not true.

The average person has a huge impact on how well a civilization develops. Maintenance, tools that can be operated, any number of other examples.

It may in fact be a general upper limit for the human race as a whole.

Where did you get this, I want to be able to show it off

150 IQ people are like 1% of humans.

even with that, that means like 70 million humans.
enough as to fill most of the world scientific and engineering research in the world.