Convince me the earth is flat

Give me some good vidyas to watch, I searched on my own but 99% of them are videos debunking and laughing at flat earthers but i'm willing to take an honest look at the arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

idontbuthedoes.com/does-the-bible-describe-a-flat-earth-the-answer-will-surprise-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's just a meme to troll retards, like you

your thread is cancer and you should kill yourself

The earth is an infinite plane. They want to keep it secret because life outside of our small cluster of continents is much better, and we make more useful slaves when kept in the dark. They’ve known since before North America was “discovered” at which point they reluctantly added it to the map. If someone was to just say across the pacific they would encounter Marvelia, the next continent over

Eric Dubay, leader of the alt-right, has the best videos on flat earth

You are both fucking retarded.
I grew up at the beach, and I can prove to you that the earths surface is curved. I'll I need is a pair of binoculars and a ship leaving port.
Why do you think ships had a crows nest before radar, which is still posted high on the ship. Its called line of sight.

Take the ice pill

If it was round all the water would run off the bottom you dumbass.

Try pouring water on a basketball, see how well it stays on there.

This is the best graphic of flat earth I have seen so far.

The earth is flat. When you jump into the air you land in the same position. If the earth was round, you would land in a different country because the earth travels thousands of miles per second. checkmate, bigots.

No.

>Different sized towers.

I don't see your point

There is no dark side of the moon.

I'm not entirely convinced myself.
What's more important is that there is a dome over the Earth, and it appears that human DNA was mostly created.

We do know that Astronomy Numbers are lies:
Earth orbits around Sun at 66.6 Thousand MPH.

We could be on a planet
or in a snow globe on a planet.

My main arguments against Flat Earth are the complexity of the sky, and what appears to be gas clouds in space.

Flight Routes

It IS flat, it's just the warping of space-time by gravity that makes it appear round.

your theads gonna get shut down for mentioning it , that should be more than telling.

What object does water form in zero gravity?
A ball right?
So does molten stone.

Flat earth meme never fails to hook em'

Voyager Satellite picture of IO looks suspiciously like marble through a fish-eye lens.

Yeah, that looks like a dirty rubber ball

South America appears to connect to Antarctica. (although could be easily disproven if someone went there)

WOW

EARTH SHATTERING NEWS

Madeleine McCann didn't exist

There's direct flights between south America and australia.

I'm notgonna tell anyone that that the earth is flat but I encourage you to look into nasa bullshit

naa there was an emergency stop that ended up in alaska once. that says alot

Why is Antarctica colder than the Arctic?

Naw.

All you need to know is in the Bible
idontbuthedoes.com/does-the-bible-describe-a-flat-earth-the-answer-will-surprise-you/

Cool concept
But ...NOPE

Must be +18 to post here you underaged retard.