This is why racemixing is wrong

This is why racemixing is wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxAaK0iJ2vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dog breeds are a product of incest.

The ugly one probably has fewer health problems than either of the parents.

Husky cross pug? Please put it out of it's misery.

Impossible

I saw a mix between a Husky and a Corgi a few days ago that was super adorable.

Health problems have to do with the health of parents and their genetics. A well bred Labrador will be healthier than a mutt with bad genes. But a pug is inherently unhealthy.

Has anyone else suspected that the "Mutts are smarter and healthier" meme is subversion? Idk man maybe ive been on Sup Forums too long but check this ad from PETA

youtube.com/watch?v=rxAaK0iJ2vQ

I know its PETA and even libshits make fun of them, but still. I really wouldnt be surprised if it is pushed just so it forces people to think that race mixing is healthy.

that poor thing

So you'd prefer only, say, 3 breeds of dogs, so that you won't have to suffer seeing any you disapprove of?

>muh hybrid vigor

Hummm, this was the first anti-race mixing argument that kind of makes sense to me.

There's only one race. The dog race

>But a pug is inherently unhealthy.
y u say dees fings ?

They have to have nose surgery to breath correctly.

a Pusky, a Hug ?

Bugs are the most weak breed, just furry ball

Who cares, they're just dogs, they weren't going to be running cities or anything, with humans literally the future of the planet is at stake depending on wether or not we have enough decent people to survive, probably yes but only because of asia.

I love pugs. They're cuddly little sausages. I just wish they weren't little sausages.

Christ, suck more Nip dick why dont ya. Youre a fucking disgrace