ID'S HABBEDING: JAPAN TO RECOGNISE PALESTINE

>Japan is to recognise the State of Palestinian and increase aid to UNRWA, Quds Press reported a senior Palestinian official saying yesterday.
>Speaking to media, senior aide to Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas, Nabil Shaath, said Japan had pledged to support the Palestinian right to create an independent state with Jerusalem as its capital during the latest talks between the two countries.
>Japan, according to Shaath, rejected US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
middleeastmonitor.com/20180205-pa-japan-to-recognise-palestine-state-increase-aid/

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
TRUMP, NIKKI HALEY & ISRAEL BTFO
America is losing influence even more quickly under Trump. Turns out you can't just bully and be an asshole to the rest of the world and have keep following you. The world is turning away from the US under Trump.
- Germany and Europe are going their own way
- Britain is moving from the US teat to the Chinese nipple
- Turkey is all but at war with NATO 'ally' America in the middle east
- Pakistan has not only pivoted to China but is building ties with Russia for the first time
- Philippines have joined China, said FU to Murrca
- Russia is making trade deals with everyone, huge deals in particular with Japan
- Tons of countries, including Russia, China, Iran, Japan, central Asian countries, trading oil in other currencies, gold or goods, cutting out the US dollar

Even Japan has had enough of your ridiculous shit. (((Trump))) cuts off aid to Palestine, 'gives' Jerusalem to Israel, and not only declares all existing settlements Israeli land but actively encourages more settlements? Well BASED NIPPON is gonna step in to increase aid and RECOGNISE THE PALESTINIAN STATE.

The Jew fears the Samurai.
The Trump fears the Samurai now too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
youtube.com/watch?v=UaZtahjvgU4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lod_Airport_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=dIqxL8VP_wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NUOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Based Japs

lol cucks

WW3 East vs West when?

>British flag
>Pakistani post

I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

The US could eventually recognized a State of Palestine. Only Jerusalem would not be its capital.

Palestine supported hitler during ww2 of course japan wouldn't forgot an ally.

>canandian posting

Glad Palestine's getting recognized, now if only Israel would stop occupying its territory. Hope international pressure helps but I fear Israel can buck world opinion on settlements and Jerusalem and such as long as it wants as long as the Eternal Burger is on its side.

>Muslim posting

What a world we live in where being a cuck for Islam is somehow pro-white and "based."

How the mighty have fallen.

Japan believes all races deserve to exist.
Unlike Jews

Looks like Japan wants a second Hiroshima & Nagasaki

>ally of Islam
>supporting Palestinians fight Jews from across the world
Retard.

is the axis of evil rising againbu??

>Getting excited about the recognition of some butt-blasted Muslim Arab shit-hole across the world
>Hating America
>Siding with Islam

Typical Euro-cuckold behavior.

>These people worship the wrong god
>therefore, it's okay for another group of people to bulldoze their homes, build fences through their territory, steal their water, and otherwise run the place they live into the ground

It's not about being "pro-Muslim", Christian and Atheist Palestinians get screwed over by Israel too. Just because they have a retarded religion doesn't mean they deserve to be treated like crap.

God bless the Japanese, they are our true greatest ally. The USA better not punish them for this.

Only Muslims, leftist faggots, and unironic Hitler LARPers support Palestine, user.

The rest of us don't give a shit.

Israel is going to nuke japan!

>wanting invaders who are trying to destroy an entire race to be expelled
that means I'm not a hypocrite
that doesn't mean
>i'm siding with Islam
>i hate america

There's not much left of Palestine anyway, Jew ate up much of the land already, you might as well give them little to survive on.

Trump basically gave China the control of Asia by removing America from the Trans Pacific Partnership

Even I have respect for the japanese. Not that gay anime shit, but they're always so uptight, bullying subordinates with obedience and smiling your way when you have absolutely 0 clue what they're actually thinking. They're like the jews in this regard except they keep to their own. I respect that they don't take shit from jews

Mashallah

Now I hope the rest of the world will follow

/ptg/ is -> that way, faggot
>Ji3W
kek, how telling

I'm talking about OP user, not your pointless obfuscation.

Of course Israel is treating Palestine bad, but still a million times better than Palestine would treat Israel if the shoe was on the other foot - but it's no concern of ours.

We have domestic issues to deal with, not faggy global virtue-signalling.

Also OP is probably a fucking brown invader anyway, so fuck him complaining about Palestine.

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

y-yeah! Third Temple must be built! If (((they))) destroy more christian relics and temples its awwwwright

t. Li "Honorary Jew" Xiaomingshan

Small brain: support Palestine
56% brain: support Israel
Big brain: support the Kingdom of Jerusalem

>no concern of ours
So a country funded by our tax dollars disobeying human rights isn't our business?
Yeah shut the fuck up kike.

Come on really? I'm holding back so many words...if you are a true Christian you'd support Palestine over Israel anyday. The Christians are Palestinians not Israelis.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

This the unity of Christians and Muslims in the Middle East when it comes to Israel.

Yeah, all the tax dollars Britain is funneling into Israel, okay there.

Only kikes support israel

Drumpf is mad as fuck.

JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE OIL DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN OCCUPY AND GENOCIDE

Why support either one? Why be a globalist fag?

I care about my own nation.

America has funded billions to it's greatest ally.
You just got btfo, just stop posting already

So Drumpf

You should only feel sorry for the Christian or non-religious Palestine. They're between both hells of Jews and Muslims.
All that aid will fund terrorism and the aid to the Jews will just be used for bribe money to send out more races out off Israel
creating their ethnostate.

I feel sorry for them but I don't care about their political aspirations of terrorist-funding government.

Nor do I care if Muslimes get their precious Jerusalem back.

Shut up, faggot commie.

Good

Japan no!

The state of Palestine does not exist and all of the land is rightful Israeli clay. If Japan stops Israel from taking what is rightfully theirs then it looks like two nukes were not enough for them to learn their place.

Lets see
We hate jews
But we also hate muslims

What a conundrum

Based Japan

Wait, I'm being retarded. Since Jews want to flood Europe with muslims, we should support
the same for Israel, which will eventually fuck them over when war breaks out.

FREE PALESTINE, BASED JAPAN!

i honestly dont want the world to follow us. we should just close our borders completely. only allow trade with japan and china at select ports.

Anyone who fights against occupation deserves support.

That's a little extreme
Just stop invading other countries on bullshit excuses for the jews' master plan
Just innovate and trade
Everyone would love you then

> muh ethnostate
They sur look really ethnic.
Why don't you go back to Pakistan so you can have your, Abdul?

What's wrong with Islam? It is literally the pol dream system.

Arab Christians support Palestine 100%

See

Oy vey goy, no one likes Palestine.
Six gorillion!!!!!

Transcendance: nuke it from orbit

Based Ireland

if this is true, then maybe Japan can lead the way

israel keeps pushing immigration to japan and they aren't idiots

israel recently provoked the entire nork thing, the americans helped

israel is going to get fucking nuked. got help us, I hope america can fucking gear up the ovens before all of us get nuked alongside them

S O O N
O
O
N

>Ji3W

Under Trump? No chance.
Should've appreciated this BASED ANTISEMITE more when you had the chance.

based japan

nork, china, russia, and pakistan currently have their nukes aimed at israel

>What a world we live in where being a cuck for Israel is somehow pro-white and "based"

ftfy. faggot.

>Implying Trump would be the first to nuke Israel and not the Palestinians
It's like you don't know what's going on

israel is trying to gas non ashkenazi jews. they want (((white))) only israel. they know the brown jews are dumber, thats why they put them on the front lines in the idf.

What? I'm saying Trump would rush to Israel's defence and retaliate against anyone who dared to attack his precious masters, like the slobbering dumb dog he is.

Obama and Kerry might have let Israel drown.

who cares it's not a solution

Guys the military parade trump announced is just a coincidence and this is a nothingburger, besides im feeling sleepy, whos feeling sleepy? I think we should rest from long day on internet dont you think?

Naturally

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lod_Airport_massacre

based nips

youtube.com/watch?v=dIqxL8VP_wY

>japs recognize fakestine

We Koreans will always stand with Israel.

Coolness of Japan revoked!

Good gookim
You even give them your babies' foreskins!

Haha fuck off kikes

Based Nippion

So who is lying?

Unrelated incidents?

Based. American empire coming to an end.