You will never go to an American High School in the 90's

>you will never go to an American High School in the 90's

Why even live?

My high school had 2 niggers, out of almost 1200 students, then we had one fat Asian girl, and like 2 Hispanics, one very light skinned. That’s the benefit of going to a private school instead of nigger infested public ones.

>go to American high school in the 90s
>can’t even live

Top left you can see the columbine shooters posing
This. I went to both public and private schools and the difference was huge.
>Public
Niggers everywhere, a fight every day, teachers all looked like they just got done being president of the US
>Private
More orderly, clean, only a few niggers, awesome teachers, et cetera

Pretty good.

The two guys in the top left seem pretty cool

i claim bottom left 2 and bottom right 2

Whatever happened to that Army School Shooting sim?

lol @ the virgin in the blue tie-dye sitting alone

As a Millennial, I would rather be an 80s kid. I would have loved rocking the mullet, pleated jeans, and leather jacket listening to Prince and Hair Metal.

so many chads

>Anglo faces.
I love being a Quebecker

People in the photo are now 36-37 years old

Those were good times, but soon there-after, La Goblino Creatura began to move into the area and things got very Spicspanic. It's hard to remember the good times: thank you for this thread.

The upper left boys look so sweet :)

Graduated in 1994. It was pretty goddamn awesome, no lie.

The 80s had the best music scene, best movies, best aesthetics. That's why it's the most made fun of. They were the best. The other decades are jealous.

I did.

I went to the "American High School" in the internet age faggot. Literally a generation of revenge becoming self aware while you guys were the least edgy generation there's been since the 50's.

Can you spot the brown person?

Class of '95 here.

Most guys in high school in the 90s looked like chads and 25 years old. Everyone in highschool now looks like 13. Is the soy epidemic and birth control seeping into the water supply that bad?

but i did
and i even got the silly haircut (kinda long on top, shaved sides and back) to go a long with it

Lol, but I did faggot. I'm 34 years old. (pls no bully)

It was ok I guess. I remember the days before the internet and when my dad used to bitch when gas got over $1 in the summers. AOL chatrooms, Mechwarrior, Super soakers and all that. You niggers can ask me shit if you want

what was the common sentiment around your classmates with black people?

bumping for sauce on this

>mfw i went to a california public school and there was maybe a dozen niggers and fights were pretty much nonexistent

Shit, I still have the mechwarrior disc just for the soundtrack.

I am also waiting for it to get greenlit on Steam.

Back when Soyboys and Cuckolds were Men...