Brit/pol/ - JUST edition

>EU wants to restrict single market access to UK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42964004

>Theresa May announces review into future of newspapers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42961028

>Britain could be hit with DOZENS of new EU laws during Brexit transition
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5356859/UK-face-37-new-EU-laws-Brexit-transition.html
archive.is/z1iaw

>Elon Musk's Falcon Heavy rocket launches successfully
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-42969020

>DNA tests reveal the extraordinary face of the first ancient Briton
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5358699/First-Brit-dark-skinned-blue-eyed.html
archive.is/4gtuD

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peking_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steinheim_skull
nature.com/articles/nature12960
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't reply to tripfags

SAAnime

(A)nonymongs

>He thinks this isn't impressive

My ancestor :)

stop idolising Churchill.

Just found out a guy I mod a subreddit with is a pedo lads

ONLY PEOPLE WHO EARNED OVER £50K IN THE LAST YEAR MAY POST BELOW THIS LINE

KATE MIDDLETON LOOKS EXREMELY FERTILE

SHE WOULD HAVE MADE AN EXCELLENT TESS IN TESS OF THE DURBERVILLES

It better have an Operation Olive Branch saga senpai.

>tfw got off the bus
>tfw thank the driver
>tfw it was in my boivoice
JUST

Sargon works for the Guardian now?

we wuz limeys

Black Panther is about us now. We waz kangs too.

That's his grandfather

how does a dna test show skin color?

Whites are an invasive lizard race

Have any of you lot visited the South wast Asia jewel of the Empire, that is Australia?

Dunno, I don't do meth.
Coke is nonexistant here, there's weed everywhere but it's sub standard, heroin is around though and everyone is on captogen and opiates.

I'm attracted to mental Tbh.
It's a failing of mine but then everyone here's mental.
If they're not on drugs, they're typically a bit unstable

>thank the driver
Old school autism, I like it.

Its an impressive feat of technology serving the undesirable interests of despicable people, yes. We've been through this.

shut the fuck up
muh dikk

if that guy isn't careful, the BBC will put him in a show, probably make him play Richard III or some shit

i doubt they were that dark considering their climate and comparing theme to various other populations. they were likely more like arabs or native americans

reminder that putting your willy in Kate is treason? would you hang for a piece of her tang?

a race who migrated from africa started out with dark skin. i mean who knew

No probably not. She's very pretty but I don't think it would be worth it.

Meth is the huwhite man's narcotic.

>et tu, Tyrone?

>serving the undesirable interests of despicable people
Literally what the fuck are you talking about? How is a guy paving the way in space exploration bad... but being a raging, balding, overweight, autistic, neet alcoholic isn't?

shes fine as she is but not for me, she peaked before shitting out kids like all women.
shes handing multiple kids well though, good genes, aging nicely. baldy lad has done well for himself

w-what

Reminder that Eddie is a big poof nonce and a Walter Mitty

George groves shagging eubank jnr in the arse while carl froch commentates

>BRITISH AS ANY OF U M8

based pragmatic poster

>don't tell his anime is going to be just "Assad and friends"

Boxing is gay

I'm hiding now

>We raped and pillaged that

The fuck were we thinking

telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/

Say that he's the oldest skeleton but that there are earlier fragments that arent DNA matched to him, so he's not the oldest, those earlier fragments are????

I think this story might be porkies, at least i can claim free tickets to Black Panther now.

it's a bastion of masculinity

look at frank warren and eddie hearn look at ring girls

Had a ons with a hot french girl an she gave me her number but i left early and she was sick n stuff an being a bitch.

Should i ever text her back?

If you don't see how utopian space fantasies are being sold to us to endear us to globalism then I don't know what more to say.

doing my meditation brb
will let you know if I achieve enlightenment this time
see u in 12

Space Empire when?

>tfw you scare away Sharo-poster.
He's also a massive whore for Mickpats.

Dreamt I was arguing with my dad about joining the national front. What does this mean?

Boxing is too macho and violent. It should be illegal. Those guys end up with brain damage. It's fucked up.

The only legal sports should be women's football and women's rugby.

imagine being so paranoid that you think space technology is a jew conspiracy

absolute state of brit/pol/

watch it

>inb4 no

>Utopian space fantasises
What is he supposed to say? "Niggers and spics not allowed on my rocket ship even though some of them work on extremely delicate parts of my rocket ship when its being put together"

Are you pretending to be stupid?

Fuck the queen

Karen approves.

that your an embarrassment

We wuz Dinos

>some of them work on extremely delicate parts of my rocket ship when its being put together"

Really?

why do you want to join the nation front?

Night Sharo-kun, bb soon desu.

Report him to the fbi

Paybacks a bitch.

>What is he supposed to say?
Did he say anything? I'm talking about the general propagandistic uses of space exploration and the resulting cultural impact; not your autistic saffer yankophile.

any of you lads smoke weed?

how many grams does £20 get you?

It's pc bullshit propaganda.

Oh he's been locked up already. Wondered why he'd stopped posting, googled his name, found a news story about it

>General prpagandistic uses of space exploration and cultural impact
What's that then? Because some may propagandise it we should just not bother?
What's the resulting cultural impact? You're a fucking moron

Or it proves that we evolved from Blacks.

which is bound to upset those who claim race is a construct and we are all equal

You're a moron because you think Based Elon is going to colonize Mars and create a new golden age for the huwhite man.

Bunch of nonsense, get over yourselves. Go look at some space dust.

did not achieve it this time

bang on

See I'm your guru now.

oh wise and mighty user

>chedder man had dark skin and blue eyes!!!!

This would be apparent to anyone who has a passing knowledge of genetics, but apparently the alt-right don't. You cunts do understand that blue eyes evolved before white skin..... right? This information is openly available in the academic literature. I mean surely you do understand the heritage you rant about all the time...

I didn't know that

So went on a date today with a math teacher, the type you'd knock at least 10 wanks out as a little shit. Got a date Sat with her m8 though who's a 8/10 slag it seems.

She's dated me for intel. I know it.

Even the concept we're all evolved from blacks is nonsense. Modern blacks are from a different branch. Various early-man skeletons of various evolutionary branches have been discovered all over the world yet PC cucks say shit like "we're all africans". Not we're not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peking_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steinheim_skull

Stop giving it attention.

Yes Guru

>WE WUZ ARYANS AND SHIET

yup, that's exactly how the first Europeans looked liked, Dark skin, black hair, blue eyes

Not the fantasy of blonde hair or pale skin lol!! and you brits want brown people out of your country kek GTFO the first brits were dark skinned

No thats conjecture I don't think that at all
Try again

Its OK to not know things. I mean, you're not paid to be a genetic historian.

nature.com/articles/nature12960

That doesn't mean European humans were "black". But they weren't light skinned and the fact most of us have blue eyes despite originating from one blue eyed ancestor in Eastern Europe proves that just because the blue eye gene is recessive that doesn't undermine its ability to propagate and express itself..

Can't call us racist anymore.

Wasnt the whole "Africans are the first humans" proven bullshit though?

wtf? you think Elon wants to do this just for the HWHITE MAN? nope! the first woman going to mars will be a black woman

Right lads i'm away to sleep

Good call, we're fucked now with all these tourists popping in.

Ayyyyy lmao you were BLACK let in 3 billion migrants NOW

No? Why would you think that?

yeah it was the balkans by about 200k years. both are subhumans, but balkies are a million times better than niggers. they arent all street shitting gypsies.

he thinks that a whole "discovery" of a jaw bone super old BTW found in Europe is enough to prove that we came from Europe lol

Bullshit on the Cheddar Man, he clearly has an early Aryan skull shape and facial features. It literally looks like a white man covered in chocolate.

No, now we'll call you niggers.

even though the oldest remains of human civilization was found in north Africa and west africa

20 quid bought you an eighth when I was in sixth form. About 3.5 grams, maybe gone down with inflation, but really just measure it by eye. The quality of the weed is far more important than the weight.

You still aren't getting into Europe paco

The past is your/our future.