So what's going to happen here?

Seems we verified that Carter Page was actually an FBI asset. Therefore, they planted him in the Trump campaign, and then spied on their own guy. When will this hit MSM? What are the implications?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Page#Life_and_career
nytimes.com/1986/06/08/magazine/campus-recruiting-and-the-cia.html?pagewanted=all
youtube.com/watch?v=CX88suyFcVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Frog bump

This is the MSM spin to ignore the contents of the memo. You're running out of distractions kikes. You have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

... Isn't this proving that the defense "Page was being investigated BEFORE the campaign hurp derp!!!" Still makes them guilty? I feel like either I'm not getting what you're saying or you're not getting what's being said here

The only defense I feel they have in this case is saying that their undercover FBI guy was not Page in 2013, but was with him and that they had known about Page from before... Which I feel is reaching honestly

>be witness that helps fbi catch russian spies
>be accused of being a spy years later

Get it to Limbaugh.

pump

There's a different between being a cooperating witness and an undercover FBI employee

Any more infographs on parallel construction?

Carter Page killed by Russian mafia; GOP politicians who facilitated this info being known will be forced to retire in shame.

>when will this hit MSM
On the day that Comey and Rosenstein are arrested, the MSM will be talking about Demi Lovato.

Bump

Fast moving board, amirite folks?

Bump

Yea they don't have to pay a witness.

MSM is a mouthpiece of operation mockingbird, so never, normies will never be spoonfed the truth

Carpter Page?
Carpter?
Now I know you're just fishing.

I don't get it.

I'd explain why it's fishing, but I don't want to carp on it too long.

i actually think he's CIA
Papadopoulos too
check out their history, it's got CIA spook written all over
i think the CIA planted them into the Trump campaign

I don't get where you got "Carpter" from. Is there a misspelling somewhere? Are we talking about two different people?

No, he was FBI counterintelligence working domestically.

> Carter went to Georgetown University
this is a CIA recruiting school

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Page#Life_and_career

he reeks of CIA
i dont believe he was a GENUINE FBI asset at all
i dont know if they were working together or if the CIA is trying to embarrass the FBI
but i do not believe the narrative that CARTER is FBI
this is still very fucked up either way
MAGA

I'm not seeing any evidence of that.

nytimes.com/1986/06/08/magazine/campus-recruiting-and-the-cia.html?pagewanted=all
Georgetown University is a big for CIA spook recruitment

Carter went there
and George Papadopoulos' recruiter into Trump's campaign, Sam Clovis, also went there

Still no proofs

Reposting from the Ben Swann thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=CX88suyFcVs

Bump

Back to page 1

One more bump for good measure

Makes sense. Lots of creepy gov/IC people went to Georgetown. I think Podesta did?
We never get the full story anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if he is a CIA plant double agent working for FBI/Russians/other orgs like Fusion

It's like you people don't even read OP's image. The VERY BEGINNING of it. At the top even!

oh you mean this?

I don't even read the threads 2bh

Yeah, that

Bump