Will you take the pledge? Is this really so much to ask?

Will you take the pledge? Is this really so much to ask?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AdvBarryRoux/status/959086849204588545
m.mic.com/articles/116288/this-study-shows-how-truly-bad-music-becomes-insanely-popular#.lUoP01IjW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I pledge allegiance to the flag of The United States of America

and to the Republic for which it stands

One nation, Under God

>y'all white homies
Fuckin nigger lovers

To burger King and McDonald's amen

I will happily do this when all the anti-white, liberal bias disappears from mainstream society.

Hah if we cared about what liberals thought of us we wouldnt have elected Trump.

Racism is the new Beatles and these faggots cant stop the hype

Nickelback are awesome, so I heartily support this.

#NBDNW
>Niggelbackdidnothingwrong

Implying I would have liberal friends

What's wrong with nickleback? I never understood this meme, their music is pretty good.

>having liberal friends
Those bridges were burned entirely with trump being elected and haven't looked back

We pledge to make being racist a sign of intelligence, a sign of contact with reality, and to make your kind to be seen what you really are, a bunch of dangerous delusional fools with no contact with reality.

Indivisible

twitter.com/AdvBarryRoux/status/959086849204588545

I agree. I legitimately do.

I frankly don't even understand what this retard is saying.

I really liked Nickelbacks early stuff, and I liked dark horse as well. They get way too much hate mostly from soycucks and muso faggots with tattoos and piercings. Also fuck niggers and chinks and all the other ones too.

Translation: Everyone put on an act to protect my feelings from mean words.

with Liberty

"devin" is one of those blacks that grew up in the suburbs and just now at like 20 years old decided he was "black". He types like a white middle schooler that's trying to make black friends. "homies" lol

No. Races are real.

and justice for all

and Justice

>how to turn someone into a white nationalist in one paragraph

Great idea! I'm in! What about before we did that thought we got all of the niggers to stop murdering, stealing and raping everyone.

it just happens that nickelback were the last white sensation singing about white issues

But I kinda like Nickleback.

you've been ruining every thread tonight. Take your meme flag and go. Even leaf shitposters find you unfunny.

Can nigs stop being racist? Yeah didn't think so.

He intentionally made his songs and music sound like other songs to make them more marketable. It why even when you hear a new song from them it feels familiar. (Iggy Izalea Stockholm effect look it up). He was a great marketer.
Some people figured it out and were pissy about it. Muh not authentic music or something.

fug, i love nickelback now.

My liberal friends were the absolute worst to be around. Everything was fucking offensive. I just could not take the sobbing at everything. The only thing you make fun of for a laugh was a conservative white male. The jokes got stall.

No fucking way monkeyboy, Niggers shall foever be niggers and social niceities can not change that

m.mic.com/articles/116288/this-study-shows-how-truly-bad-music-becomes-insanely-popular#.lUoP01IjW

The iggy azalea Stockholm effect
Or how Jews make you like bad music

TLDR;
If you hear a piece of music enough you begin to like it. The record companies pushed radio stations to play a song by a new artist xx times a day. This made people like the song because it became familiar. But too much could also cause hate.

Sorry nigger but even "liberal" whites are racist when they're around other white people.