Canadian Woman ARRESTED for HOLOHOAX DENIAL

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/holocaust-denier-arrested-in-germany/
archive.is/xUcF2

In 2016 Canadian Monika Schaefer posted a short video on Jewtube, where she called the holocaust a lie. In January of 2018 Monika traveled to Germany. While there, she sat in the audience of a trial,of another woman charged with hate speech. German authorities had been (((tipped))) that Monica was in the country. The judge of the trial called a recess, and Canadian citizen Monika Schaefer was arrested in the audience. She has been charged with the: dissemination of hate materials via the internet, for the 2016 video. Canadian officials have refused to intervene.

>Vid
youtube.com/watch?v=E0_BZphQ7Qo&bpctr=1517965143

Open letter to bring Monika Schaefer home:
quesnelobserver.com/opinion/letter-canadas-attorney-general-asked-to-bring-home-a-canadian/
archive.is/oOYD9

To write to Monika Schaefer in detention:
Monika Schaefer
Schwarzenbergstr. 14
81549 München
GERMANY

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/nazi-grandma-loses-appeal-case-sentenced-to-14-months-in-prison-for-holocaust-denial/a-41565036
archive.is/mOBuc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Keegstra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Andrews
archive.is/4SawZ
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0&bpctr=1517982882
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5254707/Blogger-sings-dock-anti-Semitic-songs-played.html
archive.is/UTgR1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Schaefer
youtu.be/M2lZORSb_gg?t=359
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Don't deny the holohoax goy.

RIP Ernst Zündel

Meh. Just another tin foil hat wearing dried up whore. Next.

Another grandma charged with holohoax denial.
>Ursula Haverbeck, often dubbed the "Nazi Grandma" in the German press, has been sentenced to 14 months in prison for incitement of racial hatred. Haverbeck has been handed several jail terms

dw.com/en/nazi-grandma-loses-appeal-case-sentenced-to-14-months-in-prison-for-holocaust-denial/a-41565036
archive.is/mOBuc

What kind of bullshit is this, she has done no wrong in Germany. If I rob a store in berlin i don't get arrested and tried in America. If the German government finds her YouTube video offensive according to their customs then it is their duty to censor it within their countries. This bullshit "you did something I don't looked somewhere I have no jurisdiction so I am arresting you hear for it" shot is down right tyrannical.

Maybe a German user can help me figure this out. Do you not have due process? Where do they draw the line? If i deny the holocaust enough times and one day my plane enters German air space 10 years frtom now will they scramble jets and force us to land so that they can arrest me?

On the other hand, what did she think was going to happen? She was at the trial of a another woman who did the exact same thing.

>Canadian officials have refused to intervene
Because the ziokikes want to make an example out of an old woman, the weakest, meekest target they could find. What monumental shit eating fucking cowards giving "tips" to people on a fucking vacation.
Canada has not had a civil war in its history but there should be a revolt for having a government that is completely detached from the citizens that put them there.
Fuck you liberals, fuck each and every one of you, goddamed cancer

As a guess I would say the German court will argue, that since the vid was viewable there, they have jurisdiction. Canada must have put her on a list, and tipped the Germans she was coming. Amazing they went to all the trouble to find, and arrest her. US citizens traveling to UK could also be arrested for this type of thing. The State Department should put out a travel warning.

>Video unavailable in your country

Had to use proxy.
They target elderly women because they are the ones that are the most relate-able on the subject. Notice how the full on Untermenche neo-nazis are usually ignored, but the well spoken and relate-able intellectuals are silenced and imprisoned.

What a future we live in.

>As a guess I would say the German court will argue, that since the vid was viewable there, they have jurisdiction.

Like I said, if her content was illegal it seems that it should be the duty of the German government to censor that video to prevent it from being viewed and arrest her is she makes a similar video in Germany. This retro active "you broke our laws in your country so we are arresting you if you come here" thing is utter bullshit. You raise a very good point about the UK, I carry a knife every day and there is a gun in my truck 9 days out of 10. Should this style of "justice" become common place not only can I not visit many countries, I would be fucked if I visited another state, or even visited certain parts of my own state.

This whole thing reeks of bullshit.

So why doesn't Germany just deport her?
Is it worth spending thousands of euros to incarcerate someone over youtube videos?

It wouldn't load into Hooktube. Jewtube has a lock on it

If you can't speak german then don't butcher it.

Throwing people in prison for what they say and think.. we're still fascists at heart I guess.

Holohoax denial is a serious crime over here, thanks to your jewish puppet state and the jewish community. You can literally go to jail for it, even if it's your first offense and you were clean otherwise.

Do a crime in Germany, go to jail in Germany. Just like any other country in the world.

Fuck I think everyone deep down inside once to deny that mankind is that evil, but to take it to the level were you are ready to preach it to the world is a bit much.

1984: Infinite Propaganda

Sorry bae

Hey newfrien

Lurk moar

bump

Especially since Canada gives away 10million like it's nothing to convicted terrorists.

Anybody else relieved the Canadian government just isn’t intervening and didn’t actually arrest her themselves. We still have a bit of free speech bois.

Or just not let her into the country to begin with.

This is Germany’s master plan
>make ridiculous laws for Holocaust denial
>get a bunch of old ladies and nobodies arrested
>public eventually outraged
>4th Reich

You can tell just by the look on her face that she's a fucking cunt. Why do Nazis always tend to be people with no redeeming qualities whatsoever?

Is this satire?

video was fucking hilarious. she plays a little violin jig at the end. that woman is a master troll

if you watch the video instead of looking at a single frame you'll see she's actually super nice.

I wish I had a holocaust-denying grandma.

hans is certainly capable of it, fuck i wish that were true.

>Canada must have put her on a list, and tipped the Germans she was coming.
100% it was the criminals running this country

>"we're not enforcing hate speech laws", they said

>guy kills an ally soldier with an explosive
>Canadian officials eventually intervene
>some old lady says some shit online
>Canadian officials refuse to intervene because it was anti Semitic
ITS NOT A FUCKING PICK OR CHOOSE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS, IF THAT WAS THE CASE WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE KHADR UP FOR TRIAL IN THE US???
HOLY FUCK I AM ANGRY

wtf how can you be arrested for something you did/posted in another country?
So if i was in America and i yelled "death to kikes" , can I be arrested in Germanistan?

Why the fuck are you so cucked that I can't have free speech on a phrase that dosen't harm anyone or put them in harms way?

She probably has dual citizenship (German/Canadian). Easier to arrest her I guess.

>Do a crime in Germany, go to jail in Germany.

But she did a thing in canada that wasn't a crime and the german government is now prosecuting her for her actions in Canada in Germany. This is whats fucky. Should we arrest every German under the age of 21 in this country for minor in possession of alcohol because they had a beer in Germany?

She does not have dual citizenship

But she still committed no crime in Germany's jurisdiction. This is a terrible precedent at best because it opens the door to arresting anyone for anything because they broke your laws somewhere where your laws don't apply and their actions were legal.

Where is the line on this, are they only applying it to holocaust for eternity, or will this open the door to "you did x back home and we don't like x so you are now arrested" Is there a statute of limitations on this? I don't mean to put forth a bunch of hypotheticals but I am completely ignorant when it comes to Germany legal system.

What long term effects would a conviction in this case have on the German justice system?

>ywn a well-aged Aryan violinist holocaust-denying wife to grow old with and die by her side

>"Freedom of Speech only matters when the good guys use it".
Neck yourself.

>Canadian officials have refused to intervene
that is actually shocking part. a government who doesnt protect their own citizen has no legitimacy

can germans please hurry up and go extinct already

Had to use a vpn, it's censored in Holland. Crazy to think about it... having a certain historical opinion gets you censored and jailed in europe. It's almost as if WW2 never ended...

Just think you travel to another nation, and get arrested for something you did outside of that nation.

Arrest someone from the UK for a traffic violation of driving on the wrong side of the road when they go to Germany, even if they drive on the right side while in Germany.

It is really concerning to be honest. no matter what this woman did these charges are absolute horse shit and by choosing not to protect their citizen they are not only admitting towards prejudice against their own people but they are by default dismissing their sovereignty and conceding that German jurisdiction extends over Canada.

What the fuck is their problem?

video just sounds like she denies the holocaust because she cant imagine her family from germany knowing about it and not doing anything about it

boycott germany and german products they are the head of the fascist communist unelected ((( european union ))) let their satanic fascist communism destroy itself

>German authorities had been (((tipped))) that Monica was in the country.
Top kek,
Fuck leafs for importing streetshitters anyway.

But it is the same government user. The EU, Canada, AUS, AZ, they are all run by the same people. It would have been us too, if Killary had won. What you are talking about is nationalism. It does not exist in Canada. They are not making any decisions about their future. None.

that's why the nation-state is so important in safeguarding the peoples of the world against global tyranny bro. Without borders, we're all up for grabs by psychopaths who have risen to the top.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Keegstra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Andrews

ha ha good joke

who do their prime ministers bow to?

Apparently yes.

Very disturbing precedent

That is a whole topic in its self, but to keep it simple consider:

All physical land in Canada is the property of the Crown, Queen Elisabeth 11. There is no provision in the Canada Act, or in the Constitution Act 1982 which amends it, for any Canadian to own any physical land in Canada. All that Canadians may hold, in conformity with medieval and feudal law, is “an interest in an estate in land in fee simple”. Land defined as ‘Crown land’ in Canada, and administered by the Federal Government and the Provinces, is merely land not ‘dedicated’ or assigned in freehold tenure. Freehold is tenure, not ownership. Freehold land is ‘held’ not ‘owned’. Just 9.7% of the land of Canada is privately held.

Canada is a kingdom, also called a dominion, whose head of state is a Queen, Elizabeth 11. She is also Queen of the United Kingdom and of 32 other countries and territories.

The laws of these countries are designed to kneecap the "citizens." They are an illusion of independence. Look around the world. Which countries are suffering from this SJW plague? The EU was designed to bring this ideology to Europe. Behind the queen is a whole different topic.

archive.is/4SawZ
archive.is/4SawZ

Link for previous

Honestly, do the Jews and their enablers not realize that there is going to be a massive backlash to this someday? I mean something potentially worse than what happened in 1933

RIP

Yeah. Super tame. Imagine living in a country where that lands you in prison. Germans are so pathetic for tolerating this shit.

thanks bro

Good post

>locking innocent people up for speaking their mind
did fascism in germany ever truly die?

Will Jordan Peterson comment on this story?
What will it take?

Germany, you need to get your refugees denying the holocaust on tape.

this aspiring artist is also currently on trial in the YouGay
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0&bpctr=1517982882

lmao I love the german diaspora, makes me proud

You retard, I bet they wish they could arrest her.

She's a dingbat but probably shouldn't have been arrested.

Who do you think tipped off the krauts? They couldn't get her so they called in someone who could.

Top Kek. Had to hold my sides. And now on trial. Grow some balls UK:

Giving evidence on Wednesday Gideon Falter, chairman of the Campaign Against Antisemitism charity, said: 'The allegation that Anne Frank’s diary is a fraud puts Ms Chabloz very firmly in the company of neo Nazis and Holocaust deniers.'

He said: 'What she is effectively saying is that Jews have an intention as a tribal group to fabricate stories in order to earn money and power and that in doing so we are completely shameless.'

Chabloz denied the charges in October, claiming she was being silenced by the 'UK Jewish lobby'.

The charges are based on whether embedding the hyperlink to the footage constitutes as sending, and if the her songs were grossly offensive.

The trial continues.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5254707/Blogger-sings-dock-anti-Semitic-songs-played.html
archive.is/UTgR1

the fire rises brother

Pro-tip: the only clout a nation's laws has abeoad are proportio al to its cuckedness and willingness to betray its own oeooke for a little popularity on tumblr. Case in point: she's Canadian. If she were American, she'd be home right now. Canadianism is a hackneyed, self-destructive political ideal/meme. Canadians are no more; it doesnt exist, it has no national identity, no real culture (sans maybe xenophobic Quebecois).

*abroad
*proportional
*people
Fuck phoneposting.

This is great, we can bait leafs into being racist while visiting then have them arrested.

What the fuck... how is it even legal to arrest the citizen of another country without them committing a crime. It's not illegal to deny the holohoax in Canada, yet no crime was committed in Germany. Fucking neck-yourselves post-war Cuckmany,

>getting arrested for youtube videos

germany is a joke

>say something in another country - get arrested
>marry a child in another country - refugees welcome! It's not a crime in your country so we'll honour it in ours and allow you to break our laws

Shits so fucked up.

She made the video in Germany while visiting her brother there last year.

oh shit..that changes everything

Their father is a member of the Order of Canada.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Schaefer

I was watching her videos for a while before they nabbed her..I had a feeling something was going to happen to her eventually.
Feelsbad for her

I can't find any info on that. I see that she was visiting her brother during the time she was arrested, but nothing about where she made the vid. You have sauce?

there is a youtube video of a discussion with her brother talking about the whole thing, but I don't remember if he mentioned where the video was made

>commit crime in country A
>move to country B
>face justice
What if this is the first step towards dealing with immigrants?

well shit, I was hoping we could start a thing were we lure gay married couples to one of these countries and have them arrested.

the USA sorta does have this... for sex tourism. But I guess it's getting arrested for breaking your home nation's laws in another country.

Her brother mentioned in an interview.

youtu.be/M2lZORSb_gg?t=359

Thanx

So fucked up

kek, did he say that the moonlanding was fake?
"we have to redpill the white ppl"
holly shit, the guy's a Sup Forumsock isn't he.
lmao. I like this old guy.

She traveled to shithole sharia germanistan. She deserves whatever happens.

Modern Germany is cucked. Why do people bother with it. And because of the past very unlikely anything is going to change any time soon.

Oh yes I see the kinds of people who are queuing up to live there.

this was Johan Galtungs point.
When the crash comes, people will look and see
Jew financial system, jew media, Jew entertainment, Jew political class, jew foreign policy
and draw their own conclusions.

Het thats her from the nordfront-documentary.

>getting arrested in another country for a "crime" committed in your home country almost a year prior

How? That's like me going to UK and being arrested for owning a gun in burger.

Holy shite, that was 2 years ago in another country. And here Germany cannot figure out where all of the increased rapes are coming from.

Goyim knows.
I'd stay out of this NWO business.
911 was an inside job.
And there's not much you can do about it. You can get in trouble when NWO wants to silence you by tracing your IP by you home wifi.

NWO is everywhere.

>Canada must have put her on a list, and tipped the Germans she was coming.

I wonder if she will get 10mil like Omar Khadr.

Fucking amerigoy.