True KANGZ coming through

True KANGZ coming through.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fsciencetech%2Farticle-5358699%2FFirst-Brit-dark-skinned-blue-eyed.html

We can say nigger all we want now and Black Panther is our movie.

I'm so fucking sick of this shit.

These subhuman jews jumped on the stealing history with “science” bandwagon now

Why do blacks smell like body odor and poop

And you wonder why we fought this scum since millenaries. We told you they're not human.

we wuz defacing your history n sheeit

>76% chance he was dark to black
Are Brits now 76%ers?

>le 56% face
now i've seen you've been projecting this whole itme

los amigos 76%...
la atrocidad...

So they can find out the skin colour from the bones of a human, but we don't know the skin colour of the dinosaurs. interesting

Jesus Christ.

They're really going to do this, aren't they?

We are going to be written out of our own history.

This is like some 1984 Communist psyops, where we are unpersoned and never existed.

We'll get a brief mention, about how for a while the British people became lighter skinned, but then we will have returned to our natural "MELANIN".

And worst of all...they will get away with it. Our voices will disappear into the good night, without so much as an echo.

They have removed us.

do all victims look like old time cavemen/women

if you want a glimpse of the future, imagine the latest cartel torture video, forever

hmm so this is the power of british logic? wow

Holy shit.

>Dr Yoan Dieckmann, from University College London, who took part in the project, said: “The historical perspective that you get just tells you that things change, things are in flux, and what may seem as a cemented truth that people who feel British should have white skin, through time is not at all something that is an immutable truth.

>“It has always changed and will change.”

Are we seriously supposed to believe that people who make statements like this are never biased in their studies?

We should meme it in French for you.
L'atrocité
La créature
L'abomination
L'ogre des îles britanniques
La lumière éteinte
etc

"Cutting-edge DNA and facial reconstruction techniques revealed in February 2017 that there was a 76 per cent chance that Cheddar Man's skin was ‘dark to black’ by modern standards."

What is this "cutting edge" DNA reconstruction technique

we have never been able to find skin colour from bones before, and bones is all they have.

>be descended from fish, amphibians and rat like creatures
>be buttblasted that one of his ancestors had dark skin

the reason we don't know, or couldn't make educated guesses about what color dinsoaurs were, is because we don't have any live dinosaurs to compare certain gene's physical expression to. we know certain genes that change and lighten skin tone in humans, such as slc24a5

This is why people dont trust and ignore the “sciences.” The researcher ends the article by allowing you a glimpse into his mindset. I’ll paraphrase: “ people view the inhabitants of a country as looking like themselves, but this shows we look nothing like original inhabitants. This should bring recent immigrants into the ‘story’ of our nation and show we are all immigrants.”
He ends it with a talking point of the left and show he had an agenda from the very start. Who can seriously doubt that the results were not manipulated to come to the conclusion that we can see he wanted all along? How long will we allow those with an agenda overlay reality and objective science with their subjective opinion?
This more than anything is why the day of the rope is needed asap.

Listen mate, this stuff is too advanced for you, trust me when I say people like this:

can be trusted and have absolutely no agenda at all. Do not concern yourself with the cutting edge techniques. We were black.

>spanish
mexican maize farmer rises from his chair, his face aghast, his wide open eyes fixed on the dark abomination emerging from the horizon

his voice croaks

el goblino...

>french
??? baguettes ????

u mena alleles

yes but this guy is calling dna bones so i thought i'd dumb it down

they just foun human bones 200.000 old in israel's mountain and they are claiming the humans left africa 40.000 years ago
I call that bullshit

>and it's beautiful!

if we have the materials and a point of comparison in the modern day, why is the darkness of the ancient human expressed as a probability?