Yikes nobody is laughing

yikes nobody is laughing

is this funny?

its so weird how they're fixated on all these bit players surrounding Trump. who could even name the people in Obama's administration?

they are grasping at straws
judging on the audience reaction I dont think so

If you even joke about Loretta Lynch looking like a disgusting little goblin, you're a sexist racist Hitler Nazi Trumper.

they are evil kikes going after people saving out country

Porketta Cankle-ynch

Holy fuck, that is worse than I could have imagined

More like Legnkles

jesus christ thats gotta be painful for those litlte hams shoved in those tight little sausage skin shoes

DELET THIS

People who say yikes should kill themselves. I see it everywhere now it's all fat feminist dykes and nu male faggots

>People who say yikes should kill themselves. I see it everywhere now it's all fat feminist dykes and nu male faggots
yikes

yikes user, that's a little extreme

>and i was all like pewpew

either way she's a total fucking disaster

All these literal fuck tards and thier kike writers think reality is thier twatter bubble.

Bunch of no talent faggots.

but the system is easy to manipulate any joe shmo can pay some service to give his video 10000 of likes and views. Now imagine a bank roll like jimmy kimmel and how much he can pay to have his videos viewed , put on google trending (this video showed up on my google tv) fuck late night tv its all a sham

Shut up word police faggot; I'm sick of feeling like I need to watch my vocabulary to please you stupid niggers. I don't even say yikes, just fuck you, I'm sick of your shit.

this isn't particularly funny but she is the worst so...it's a draw

Why does she walk like a pro-wrestler?