In 2,000 years from now, what will the US empire be remembered as? What is our legacy?

In 2,000 years from now, what will the US empire be remembered as? What is our legacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/video-2-suspects-rob-elderly-man-in-wheelchair-at-gunpoint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If its still around, as the world empire. If it's not, what do you think of the empires 2000 years ago? It'll be about that.

imperialistic assholes.
>inb4 says a german

Checked but honestly who cares. Nobody can ever let the mystery be I mean my God isn't one of death's comforts supposed to be no longer having to obsess about your reputation?

That's not fair everyone is imperialistic

The nation that nuked another nation for the first time.

The hamburger sandwich

walmart slaves, people trying to escape and then the weather weapon that washes us all away and we start eating humans and playing nintendo

It's too early to say. Whatever is the cause of it's downfall will be what it's remembered for.

It'll probably be remembered for bringing technologies like the internet, space travel, etc... etc... Also, what this user said:

The question will be. "What race were the ancient americans?"

Also, if countries still exist by then and somehow the U.S. still exists. You'll have a bunch of mutts thinking back to it's glory days like the "my ancestor :)" meme.

Nuking the entire planet at the end of WW3

A weird mix of the Enlightenment, colonialism and Christian dogma.

Pretty sure you 'll go to jail for asking such questions.

This is your best.

Playpen for nignogs.
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/video-2-suspects-rob-elderly-man-in-wheelchair-at-gunpoint

Still better than menudo

A nation that left a nation to become a nation of people who want to leave this nation because of "muh white privilege". In the end it will be known as a great nation ruined by isreal.

America isn't an empire it is a democracy

The what? Dont be stupid goyim you never had any history at all.

>the world empire
the utopian teenage cringe in that fantasy statement makes me want to kill myself over and over and over

WW2, the Cold War, Mainstream Capitalism, electricity, and an example why you need to study history.

Everything is better than menudo.

I think you need to have an empire before you could be considered imperialistic, dumb kraut.

Self-destructive propaganda. Most of western civ will be known for that.

This is god-tier though

In 2,000 years, the U.S. will still be around

>death by a thousand cuts
A nation created by white men. That caved in to political correctness. All in the attempt to pacify minorities and women. Yet, ultimately led to the demise of white men ruling the nation.
Feminism, multicutralism, race baiting, unrestricted migration, all contributed to the undoing. The same white men who built america. Are now the same men who are attacked and accused of its social downfall. Ironically.

Nice and spicy shepherd tacos ;)

this

>US legacy
$1 McDoubles

First Nation to gas the kikes.

Forget nations mate, what about Earth

Nukes, space travel, the internet, killing its own citizens (9/11) as cassus belli to go to war in the middle east for nearly 20 years for Israel mostly.

Also, if the way things have been going don't change, then we will be remembered for going from the height of world domination in all history to 3rd world shit hole in just 100 years.

>3 Reichs

>pizza de pepperoni
Top kek beaner, good taste

The one at the border of justice and prudence some how capitulating to the insanity of layman guilt tripping on beef and never questioning the term "authenticity" but once in a blue moon.

The constitution, moon landings, and nuclear bombings.

The most studied wars will be the Civil War and the Vietnam War.

When professors of the future teach about American culture it will likely be based off of the 1950s.

Defender of jerusalem. And home of mutts

I disagree, I think the post 9/11 conflicts will be the most studied.

Slowly eroding sanity due to incentivising the people to cut off their own education. And the goddamn bald eagle as a symbol of goddamn freedom, muricah.

Mando is amazing if you find the right restaurant

el gringo diablos...

>literally Mexican kebab

Here’s some based Mexican pulled pork like real humans eat

What do we remember the greek empire for?
Our religions.

more proof that humanity never learns from its mistakes.

> What is our legacy?
Starting over 200 wars in less than 100 years, with almost no territorial gains.

At least empires of past when starting war took land for themselves and developed it. USA? Just bomb the fuck out of it, ruin everything, and run away.

Still gotta do 500 more years

Lemurians