Our history has been christianwashed

If vikings where the last dominant pagans why are the french royal gardens full of pagan statues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zpnSCguHYmQ
youtu.be/YzQOzDdnRWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk but I'm part French.

youtu.be/zpnSCguHYmQ

And French styles chateaus are the most beautiful to me.

The Jew kikes, through their Catholic church, attempted to absorb all culture of the people it subjugated.

>I'm part French

Bull. Christianity is like an annoying bug that isnt worth to squash creeping itself everyone. So Id say subvert not subjugate.

Because pagan icons remained (and remain) important culturally after Europeans became Christian
No one is trying to hide this
Retard

>Idk but I'm part French

Are you retarded? Thats the same family that conquered europe. I bet my fucking ass that before WW1 nobody gave a shit about christianity and we just read christianwashed history.

>I bet my fucking ass that before WW1 nobody gave a shit about christianity and we just read christianwashed history
Why are piratefags ALWAYS shitposters?

Prove to me motherfucker that anybody gave a shit about it. It was literally modern wild west with a pastor annoying everyone in town.

I saw that coming from a mile away.

youtu.be/YzQOzDdnRWs

I cringed when I saw his comment because I saw that coming

Christianity made this country, mutt. Go to africa if you want to worship trees, and don't talk about France or Christianity ever again.

Your mum didn't see your dad jamal cumming

Christianity made a shithole that you call modern france were the native euros are dying out? Yea I can believe that. Im asking about older times not modern times retard.

>why are the french royal gardens full of pagan statues?
Because they were a symbol of the roman-like power they wanted to have

Seems like you have a bone to pick with my religion.
>Get fucked, kid.
You're not here to have a discussion, you're here to spew a handful of talking points like you're some intellectual.
>You ain't
If you want to have a dialogue, I'm down, but if you're just gunna ramble all over the place then I have no interest.
You seem pretty upset with Christianity in particular, why is that? Do you feel betrayed?

Who’s behind this raid tonight? We being raided Sup Forums just wish I knew who it was.

Jesus you're dumb. Try reading literally anything about the Byzantine empire or you know the fucking papal states you fucking brainlet

repill me Sup Forums

why don't the french kings have christian imagery in their portraits? were they pagans?

pic fuckin related

>Christianity made this country

tell Varg aka Louis Cachet that

This greentext.. KYS

I replied with more points that the french christcuck's ramblings you amerimutt christcuck. If you want to have a discussion then answer the OP question. See I made more points here than your ramblings by saying that.

this nigger called himself the sun king. Think about it

Same reason there's a pyramid in barcelona. Conquered cultures are brought back as trophies.

Nothing to see here

>Byzantine empire
You mean the least expansive empire of all times that had to constantly import pagans to sustain itself and when they wouldnt come anymore it was begging for the first invader to come and put it out of its misery? Yea I know it. What does that have to do with what Im asking?

Because he was the center of goverment and culture you absolute retard

Ad hominem isn't points.
This thread sucks and you should feel stupid for making it.
God I miss being young.

Its filled with hellenic paganism.
Where are the rest of the cultures that were conquered then? There are many countries between greece and france. Also many centuries between ancient greece and royal france. Retard.

Still isnt answering the OP question. Still made more points than you by saying it again. Kill yourself you retarded boomer christcuck.

>a bug that isnt worth to squash creeping itself everyone

>Still isnt answering the OP question. Still made more points than you by saying it again. Kill yourself you retarded boomer christcuck.
Boooooo!
Try harder you pegan faggot.
Don't worry tho, my God forgives you for your blind stupidity.

Look at this retarded boomer christcuck.

everywhere* sorry

If you bypassed this flag it would either be a Muslim country or Israel. Stop feeding into this.

Christianity was never intended to wipe out the culture or the pantheon Europe developed. Christ is God of gods, the unknown God that Greek and Roman philosphers speculated upon. It never was popular until Constantine took over and even then the Roman Empire was on its last legs completely unwilling to accept Christianity's significance. Without the monks from the monasteries, all knowledge and wisdom would have perished from Europe. I use to be an atheist until I dug into the Bible, the concept of Jesus and the way people lived in the times the OT and NT was incepted.

Truth is, OP just doesn't care. Never had and never will. How is someone to talk to someone like this? It's like a person who hates a movie they never watched and when you try to talk about any scene they shrug you off or turn you down to hide the fact that they never watched it but protecting their merit to be able to give insight with authority.

Worthless and absolutely disgusting, the day will come when we turn away from societies we reside in and I know full well how that will turn out.

>Valueless atheists who don't care about anyone else but themselves end up fighting over needless resources.
>Muslims come in and kick the living shit out of you and force you to submit.
>Atheists spite Christians yet run to their communities begging to be let in.
>Christians refuse to leave them behind.
>Atheists end up still insulting them and trying to disprove their "fabled reality".

This happens so many times that it's starting to become a run on gag...

Look at this guy! Your already out of shit to say? Banter is not your strong point, stick to hating Christianity.

See that answer is assuming you already proved my question wrong. I literally have to assume that the christians conquered pagan territory and paganism was never heard of again on a serious note. But then I find the pagan statues in the french royal gardens, and the pagan statues of the founding fathers. How do I know that those that fought against the islamic invasion werent pagans and then christianwashed history say it was 100% christianity that fought against them? Byzantine empire that the boomer retard mentioned is a perfect example of it, you would all have me believe that it was a pure christian fortress and the muslims were repelled by the power of christ when it was literrally pagan snownigger mercenaries that held the place barelly standing.

This is not banter you retarded boomer christcuck? Why are you so threatened by my question that you need to banter you retarded boomer? Why arent you answering it instead?

>Without the monks from the monasteries, all knowledge and wisdom would have perished from Europe
wrong. christianity plunged europe into darkness for about 1000 years. then, some crusader faggots rediscovered pagan literature that the mudslimes had, and then they had the renaissance (of pagan ideas)