/ourguy/ Alex Jones just confirmed that anything that may impact Trump in a negative way is automatically designated a...

/ourguy/ Alex Jones just confirmed that anything that may impact Trump in a negative way is automatically designated a False Flag. Anyone else ordering water filters to thank /ourguy/?

There's nothing inherently wrong with investigating banks. It's good to keep an eye on the money, where it goes and to whomst't

This retard is unironically pol's hero and go to new source

Hopefully Rex conducts the investigation

no hes not
dont lie

After the state of the union. Anything bad that happens is an israeli false flag.

He regularly browses pol and his comment section is full of "kekistanis". He's your hero

Alex Jones is a fucknut.

Anyone got any nudes of Mrs BAKA?

I'm geniuely curious. How will Alex spin it if the market bounces back?

>How will Alex spin it if the market bounces back?

>implying goldman sachs shouldn't be investigated

>He regularly browses pol
irrelevant
>his comment section is full of "kekistanis"
irrelevant
this shit proves nothing, certainly not your claim

They should, but that's not what I am asking. Alex implied this was a false flag.

>Mrs BAKA

>Everything I don't agree with is irrelevant.

Any new products coming out this month Alex?

It droped 666 points after the release of the memo

you just know she burns the coal

The right has a sense of the absurd. The left live it.

>because alex jones uses Sup Forums, suddenly he is Sup Forums's hero
t. brainlet (you)

Well banks and money are as good as a meme anyways so yeah any big gain or big drop could easily be a false flag. Huh, for once alex jones doesn't say something completely retarded

Who can help but question everything that’s going on right now? I mean look around you, I’ve never seen anything like it. Libs are more corrupt and deceitful than they’ve ever been before. Lib Corruption level is at its maximum.

>massive amount of computerized trading algorithms triggered
>to the point guys like Neil Cavuto on Fox notice it
>HOW COULD ANYONE THINK THAT A FALSE FLAG COULD INVOLVE COMPUTER SYSTEMS? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

>everyone defends Alex
>Still pretend he isn't pol's hero

anyone know the video whete alex jones takes his shirt off at night in some place? He says feel alive or something

Well, Trump was giving a speech on the economy right when it happened. So the it's quite possible

holyshit i have that berkey

The happening will make Jones irrelevant. He's not going to be the one getting inside info. Not the best of it, anyway.