APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE FOR THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

America is literally Nazi Germany and Trump is killing immigrants in FEMA camps!!!

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ice-arrests-kansas-professor-father-three-who-has-been-u-n844746

He's been here for 30 years you faggots

He's been a criminal for 30 fucking years? Holy shit.

>Ahmed
>Hussain
Good fucking riddance. Let him take his goat fucking religion back to shithole land.

And nothing of value was lost

30 years to get a legit citizenship

He's a fucking teacher you niggers. Not a fucking leech.

>Not a fucking leech.
I don’t care if you are an illegal billionaire philanthropist. Illegals are illegals.

30 whole fucking years to become a citizen... Under Trump it will only take 12. If trump was president when he arrived in 1988 , he would have been legal by 2000.

You're telling me that in the span of 30 years he couldn't be bothered to come up with a plan to obtain citizenship?

How can he work if he is illegal? If he is a legal citizen then ice should apologize.

>It takes 7-12 years to become a citizen
>He was given two different warnings

It's kinda sad, sure. But c'mon. He had ample time to apply for citizenship.

>hes a teacher
Even worse, hes been polluting the minds of our youth for 30 years.

I apologize that we didn't hang this nacho nigger.
All illegals should be hanged before deportation.

Teachers are a lower form of life than niggers. Teachers are literal tax leeches.

I don't give a shit, if he's a fucking Muslim I'd rather they kill him.

It takes only 7 years for common law marriage. How many years does it take to get to stay then??

>be married to us citizen
>somehow still get deported

Nobody here supports common law marriage dumb ass. Common law marriage is just another sham to suck money out of men via alimony and force the state into malefemale relationships.

Gas yourself moshie.

I’m an Australian immigrant you fucking nigger, it took me 6 years to become a US citizen and I spent 2 of those (((deployed))) to Afghanistan. Send that retarded pajeet back, he had ample energy opportunity to become a citizen.

>Don't follow the rules and regulations of your host nation
>Be surprised when you get the boot
If an American did this in any other country they wouldn't have lasted 10 years let alone 30

Good job boys! Keep all the God Damn Rosiettas and Elizabeths out that you can! Keep dreaming else where Pedro!

A shit teacher for 30 years teaching crime and breaking sovereignty. When will leftists learn?

who the fuck would want a pedophile teaching kids? oh ya... democrats...

America getting a little greater every day.

Good

My mom was right, this place is full of basement dwelling fatties

I HOPE ALL MONEY EARNED AND ALL SAVINGS ARE TAKEN BACK BY THE GOV. HE STOLE FOR OVER 30 YEARS

and nothing of value was lost he can take his chimps with him back to where ever he goes