W-will he be ok Sup Forums?

W-will he be ok Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/961037611157671936
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/961036331697803265
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/961037611157671936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

????

This is what happens when you get an asian gf.
Y O U
D I E

Hes got Spoony syndrome, i'm sorry its terminal.

>make fun of Spoony for getting sick, losing his patreon.
>gets sick, loses patreon

Who's the cuck now?

i fucking hope so.

Quick rundown?

hell be fine.

Better question, Jim. Why do you keep posting the same thread about yourself while you’re “sick”

Jim's health degraded further, he takes 9 different medications regularly, may be dying.

I dunno, Destiny, i guess i have a short attention span

He;s always been flaky, hes fun, but he dropped being aristocrat as soon as he got big because muh self righteousness.
I suspect he'll probably have to get some shitty job again and go back to making a video a month or so
Proof you dumb shit poster?

The real tragedy here is that we won't ever get the Mister Metokur Movie.

?

o

>won’t say what he’s got
>9 meds a day
Is it aids?

leave him be lads

I am experimenting with friendly jibes and insults. It was not meant as a serious disparagement.

If he wants to quit, let him quit

Sargon called the alt right in his chat a bunch of niggers. This resurrected Jim. Check twitter.

yellow fever. there is no known cure.

plz let this be an elaborate ruse to shutter his channel and come back in 4 months.

Yellow fever. He needs Asian pussy juice straight from the tap to stay alive. I think he's gonna make it.

Its a revival, HALLELUJAH!

Ahhhh no! Get well soon Jim!

So guys way back before gamergay years Jim got trolled so hard he was diagnosed with terminal butthurt.Yes, he was literally buttblasted by words on the internet.

Anyways if you care about him say a little prayer his ass can be repaired by modern science.

I hate to say this but i have a good source that said he’s in a coma late last night. Right now we can only wait.

spoony wasn't actually sick tho

Last I heard he had Chron's
disease, does anyone know if it's something else?

He's literally laughing at retards on twitter right now, but thanks verified leaker.

He's gonna play up his (((illness))) for more cash from kiddos on the internet; then he's gonna disappear and shutdown his channel and make a new one. hes gonna use a voice changer this time

inb4 its something ashkenazi related

Pre-made tweets

You lie! Jim would NEVER do that! He's never done anything like that bef-

Thats his asian gf user

I swear I've watched a shit ton of his videos but I've missed where he explains the 4/5 stars thing.
HALP?

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/961037611157671936

Holy fuck ive been missing out, I just checked in on this daily autism show and Sargon has snapped and has violated the liberalist egalitarian principle within the first two weeks calling everyone a nigger. my fucking sides.

can someone post some pics of his Asian Girlfriend Tricia Takanawa ffs

Can you link where he calls people niggers? I want to see a nigger pretending other people are niggers.

DAILY REMINDER THAT JIM AKA INTERNET ARISTOCRAT AKA MISTER METOKUR IS A FEMINIST BIGOT ATHEIST AND A COWARD

DAILY REMINDER THAT MILLLENIAL WOES IS A SODOMITE BIGOT ATHEIST AND A COWARD

NEITHER WILL DEBATE PEOPLE SMARTER THAN THEM

IT'S TIME TO REJECT ATHEIST DOGMA

>be a VERY dedicated internet troll
>get doxxed and die multiple times
>resurrect more than once
>create automated tweets so you can shitpost from the grave in case you actually die

christcucks are the worst posters

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/961036331697803265

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/961037611157671936

Became to friendly/close with the youtube community and contracted AIDs