WHAT DID MSNBC MEAN BY THIS??

Are they preparing for when all their pizzagate blackmail videos come out? Are they gonna blame it on deepfakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCwbJxW-ZRg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

big if true

>Are they gonna blame it on deepfakes?
They're going to try, but the tech isn't that good and nerds can tell if it's been tampered with. They just want to plant the seed.

I heard Alex Jones and Bill Clinton talking about this as well. It’s real.

or they're thinking ahead because it's likely to get more and more indistinguishable

PIZZAGATE EVIDENCE COMING OUT SOON
>PIZZAGATE EVIDENCE COMING OUT SOON

well let's be honest this is a real question regardless of what we think of trump/NYT/pizzgate etc.

eventually image manipulation will make photos inadmissible anywhere...

Doesnt matter. If a democrat is found in a fake video fucking a child he should be killed out of an abundance of caution

Well all of the retards on Sup Forums actually believe that there is a car floating around in space so....

Youre on pol

prove it

youtube.com/watch?v=UCwbJxW-ZRg
from audio alone

good enough for video games but that is not fooling anybody yet

#MeToo

Saved, sweet piece of conditioning, you live with me now. Come along and meet the others, your brothers and sisters.

Found the faggot

Sounds like another reason why races need to separate permanently. You won't be able to trust anything anymore in a multiracial society.

Could be related to this

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html

This is both good and bad, to be frank.
Given that police body cams can be withheld as evidence in court (as shown by the trial for the psycho murderer cop who shot the drunk crying white guy), I can't say we're losing anything here as citizens.
The govt will always stack the deck in their favor with this kind of tech, so maybe it's for the best if they can't use it.
That said, if they have anything on the pizzagate cabal, they need to release it soon.

It's nothing that the left hasn't done before. Seed as much doubt as possible so it's easier to control the opinion of the masses

watch any movie made in the last half decade or more. 90% CGI. they all look like nvidia tech demos. saves a butt load on set costs

Reminds me of pic related

Pff. "KGB trick."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight