Thoughts on mudshark Kylie Jenner and her muallto degenerate baby

Thoughts on mudshark Kylie Jenner and her muallto degenerate baby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OO3WF1Ek7RU
youtu.be/1haD5kMvbzU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is exactly what Q predicted would happen.
>inb4 larper
>inb4 boomer
>inb4 tinfoil
Fuck off you fucking shill vermin. Q predicted precisely what would happen multiple times. Anyone who still has doubts about him just hasn't done their research. It's that simple.

I thought you had to be white to be a mudshark?

Sage just Sage

She's not White and this is of no concern to me. This is literally a La Creatura. Saged.

She's cute she should have had a baby with a white man and all rappers deserve to die nigger culture is toxic

Saged

Don't give a shit

I’m getting really sick of /pol you guys are bunch of ignorant Nazi dipshits I’m questioning the far right in general as a bunch of dipshits who can’t tell the difference between a hole in the ground and their asshole. Seriously you guys are absolutely out of touch with reality and you’re a bunch of depressed cry babies that scapegoat niggers spics and Jews you’re IQ isn’t above 45

You dipshits can’t even tell who’s white and who’s a darkie and you’re political views are as useful as a bag of dog shit

If you click on or even pay attention to the Kardashians. You have failed the basic intelligence test. Ignore them, they do all sorts of outlandish shit because you retards give them attention. Why the FUCK do I have to share this board with you fucking idiots. Fuck off back to plebbit and never come back, fuckbags.

Fuck you cunt you have serious angry issues do the world a favor and hang yourselves you bag of donkey dicks

It's not my fault you fail at basic intelligence. The brain has one simple fucking function; TO WORK. Yours has failed completely so its easy to understand your anger. I would say don't reproduce, but I doubt you have that option.

No med blood so she's not white

>ugly broad with mud features and tons of plastic surgery
>fucks a manlet nigger she's not even married to
>has an ugly nigresslet baby

Who cares

user is right. if you dont feed the beast it will eventually go away. you all should fuck off and stop talking about them.

They're both slaves of Lyor Cohen and israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=OO3WF1Ek7RU

>Brown eyes

Stupid whore famous for nothing

Throw it against a brick wall

arm*nians are shitskinned so it will be a full blooded nigger, not a mutt

resulting byproduct of their ungodly fornication still needs to get gassed though

she's armenian you dumb nigger

>caring about these people

whoa, low iq detected

Kill it. Kill them all. =instant planetary improvement

She went from being white to being arab

armenians are sandniggers

hope for a murder-suicide

la luz exstinguido

what's with the kardashians and race mixing? seems like their whole family loves negros

Who Fucking cares.

why should I care...I got my own problems and dont need more caring about people that dont know I exist

Nope, she's the Jenner kid. Not one of the Kardashian.

They'll be white in xx generations, look:

youtu.be/1haD5kMvbzU

She's not Armenian. Her mom is not armó. Her dad is white.

I don't pay attention to them. Useless idiots if anything and will only promote more bullshit to younger crowds.

Disgusting mudsharking. BTW, she is white. Look at her photos before she started using tanner religiously. Abortions should be mandatory for that whole fucking family of race traitors.

I do because millions of young impressionable girls look up to her and they will also believe that beastiality is OK. Which is exactly what it is, negroes not being full human

Nice bot

These are her parents. Which one isn't white?

Don’t understand the fascination with Kylie. She’s the least interesting Kardashian-Jenner.

So does that mean she's the only that doesn't have pics of her tits floating around?

Yes. Not yet, anyway

Only Robert Sr was Armenian. Kris Jenner has English, Irish, Dutch, German ancestry. And Bruce is her father

ARMENIANS AREN'T FUCKING WHITE

How does this relates in amy way shape or form to politics?
I hate to be the party pooper.

>Gee Kylie, how come you get to have TWO moms?

I honestly cannot comprehend seeing a man with his hair arrayed like that and thinking "YES that is the person above all others that I want to fuck!".
Women are unfathomable.