Woman sues ex-boyfriend for half of $6M lottery prize

cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/winning-chatham-lotto-ticket-dispute-claim-1.4523211

COVER YOUR ASSES

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/winning-chatham-lotto-ticket-dispute-claim-1.4523211
heretical.com/sgs-1995/bigsis.html
nypost.com/2017/07/23/man-ordered-to-pay-65k-in-child-support-for-kid-who-isnt-his/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4117362/Oklahoma-man-forced-pay-child-support-s-kid-didn-t-girlfriend-cheating-time.html
myfloridalaw.com/child-support-law/paying-child-support-not-the-father/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like he shouldn't have been cohabitating with a female.

Fuck you my money!

I mean he's kind of an asshole for pretending he loved this girl and then bailing on her as soon as he struck it rich. I'd be pretty upset too. But she's trying to misuse the law for personal vengeance, so I can't side with her. She could have just put her story on Reddit and posted a kickstarter to get sympathy bux, and she wouldn't have had to fuck around with lawyers and courts

That's his own 2-3 dollars.
I hope she loses. It's 2-3 dollars of his own money.

jesus what a fucking moron.

I'd have done the same but stashed it offshore so the cunt can do fuck all

she filed an injunction with the lotto company after she came home to find his clothes and passport missing the day after she told him to check his ticket, the lotto company only paid him half of his winnings (3m) saying they think she deserves half. Shes also sueing him for $500k plus legal fees.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/winning-chatham-lotto-ticket-dispute-claim-1.4523211
bitch doesn't pay for tickets, claims winnings are half hers

'Girlfriend' doesn't really carry a legal status though right? She's implying that him saying "I don't need all of it" is some kind of contract that she can enforce?

I got a windfall back when my wife and I were dating. I had to wait 3 years to get all of it. I postponed proposing until after all of it was mine and I had it tucked away in a retirement account. My reason being that if shit ever went south, she could never lay claim to any of it. Still with her after 5 years, but I'm not an absolute sucker.

he should just spend a few bux to have a crackhead kill her lol

Well, the lottery company probably has to hold it if there's any legal claim. They'll let it play out in court, then give him the other half. She's probably overstating her 'claim'. Probably saying "I lent him the $3 to buy the ticket!"

"See, here I am asking if he bought one! That implies some degree of ownership right?" - Bitch no. It's his money. If you were his nextdoor neighbor, what claim would you have on it just because you can produce some texts? And if he decided to dump you right afterwards, then what makes you think he went into it buying 'with' you?

Feminism was a mistake

IRC canada treats co-habitation the same as marriage if you've been together for more than a couple years. It's pure bullshit but that's what happens when you live in a liberal shithole

Women were a mistake

she claims common law marriage, which is one year in canada

In Canadia if you cohabit for a year presenting yourself as a couple you're counted as being in a common-law marriage, the timing and such depends on prvince I think.

He is an idiot. All He had to do was open a new account claim the winnings and then quietly make arrangements to send it offshore and bolt the country.

>tix
what is this, ROBLOX?

"Welp, glad to know you love me for who I am, honey!"

Well he's lost that money

>which is one year in canada
Ffs leafs

OH, this changes everything. Wow, what a cucked country. "Common law marriage" for dating for 1yr+. Hooooly shit. So just moving in with a girl and fucking her for a little while can get you on the hook for life?

>living together prior to marriage
Asking for it desu

He is getting what he deserves. Stupid Canadian cuck waiting to get fucked by big daddy liberal government.

Its not like this sort of shit hasn't been done right before. There was a kiwi couple a few years ago accidentally got 210 mill deposited into their account. They quietly booked a plane ticket to Hong Kong and dint say a word to anyone till they were there then took all the money out of the account. Bank has been winging about it for years calling the thieves and demanding extradition.

Point is the fuckwit just lost practically all of it by the time the lawyer gets emotional stress awarded to his ex.

If there's one thing Norway is redpilled on it's divorce. People retain what they owned going into the marriage, and only share what was earned during the marriage.

Alimony is also very rare and only covers basic needs for a couple of years, until the woman can get a job. It's only used if the woman was a housewife and lost the ability to make money because she sacrificed her ability to make money by raising the kids.
In other words, if you're a millionaire and marry a woman, then get a divorce a year later, she doesn't get half of your shit.

It's not cucked. Don't cohabitate before marriage you degenerate faggots. Listen to Jesus and all of this would have been avoided.

Leaf is actually right

>be canadian whure
>spread legs like all other women, get easy life
>person who fucks you wins littery
>"im a woman i get half"
hahahaha
hahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Its weird though. From what I know it is one year if you have a child, and 2-4 years if you don't depending on the province. Also, common law marriage without a child doesn't necessarily entitle her to spousal support of any kind, or compensation in the event of a breakup. Sounds like a pretty gutted common law policy. I honestly couldn't bring myself to marry someone after only a year of dating or even two probably. So that is fucked law.

common law marriage makes zero fucking sense to me. do you suddenly get all the advantages like tax breaks when you're "common law married"? or is it just a way for the state to help women steal a man's money?

I have mates that have been forced to pay alimony for living with a chick as a roomate for a couple years happened to drunk fuck a few times and that was enough for cohabitation under NSW law. Literally didnt even sleep int he same bed or go on a single date.

Thank you. 100%. You don't live in accordance with degenerate moden society then get upset when that degeneracy screws you over.

>So just moving in with a girl and fucking her a little
That’s what marriage was before we started calling it marriage.
All the pomp and ceremony is just formality.

send build instructions

That's the most cuck thing I've ever heard

>That’s what marriage was before we started calling it marriage
>before civilization
Ftfy

the latter

>fuck a woman you live with "BUT WE TOTALLY ARENT DATING BRAH"
>get screwed over
served him right.

To be honest, he went about that shit the wrong way.
All he had to do was claim he won.
Give her a little bit to keep her happy.

Dummy tried to run away and now he's going to lose it all.

...even with understanding that this sort of legislation is supposedly stopping degenerates from participating in jewish dating culture WHAT THE FUCK

>flag

>or is it just a way for the state to help women steal a man's money?
Yes. It's also degenerate and sinful.

I hope your friends learned their lesson about cohabiting with women and having sex outside of marriage. But probably not.

>Society is a cesspool of degeneracy
>Embrace it
>Get screwed over by it
>Boo hoo how could this happen?
>Continue to embrace it

Does he still have control of it? He should buy Z cash or something and tell her to get fucked

Dude, it's like all those social reasons that women had to behave themselves have been erased and replaced with a bunch of reasons for men to behave on behalf of the woman.

We're being restricted. They're being 'liberated'. And it's making everyone fucking miserable. I think I just figured it out.

Which is why despite my 2 best mates being annoyed about it (we share a 4 bedroom house) I have a standing NO FEMALE ROOMATE policy. Even one of them's 5 year long girlfriend is not allowed. She can visit and stay over for a maximum of one night. Luckily my parents own the property so technically I am the landlord, as its in my name as well. Only way I know to survive. I told them if they wanna live with a chick marry one and move out.

>just figured it out.
This is why other countries think we're stupid

Sorry STC was confiscated by Mechanicum tech priests.

hahahaha, fucking canada

He will realize he is miserable without her and return. If you love something let it go.

if she has proof that they have been buying lotto tickets together and had always intended to split the money then they will probably rule in her favour, that text in OP is pretty damming evidence.

>I like being fucked up the ass by women during a divorce
Good for you, goy.

those are some pretty big shells. hows the kickback on that thing?

eh, civilization is transitory
we can go back to being monkeys pretty quickly once the power goes out.

fucks my head sometimes, what happens if the power goes out and it’s permanent. How many people are going to outright die?
no water or food to the cities, mass refugees to farmsteads
Cannibals cooking their neighbors in public park barbecues

fuck

i try not to judge lottery fags when they fuck up like this, the shock of finding out youve won would make you do all sorts of irrational things none of us can imagine.

in this country you can remain anonymous if you win, sighting security concerns, lottery winnings arent taxable even if its 100m+. the smart thing to do would be to wait until the moneys available in full, brief family and then leave the relationship without saying a thing, she would never know any different.
cant be too harsh on him for the texts, fuck knows what i would do.

I'm pretty sure this is the same country that'll make an ex boyfriend pay child support on another man's baby, just because you helped take care of it while you dated the mom.

This. 100%

Not unless you are married. Women are a distraction and serve only to get in the way of success. Only make a woman your wife when you are either successful or at the very least have the intentions of marrying her.

Women were a mistake.

Looks like he agreed to buy her a house.

what an idiot.

Why the fuck does anyone still live there

I don't know if they have but a close mate of mine killed himself over his missus cheating on him and making him raise (unknowingly) another mans child along with his own. He gave up a very promising footy career to go to work for the bitch because she got pregnant at 17. Its funny when i told my dad about it at the time he just shrugged his shoulders and said "be thankful it wasn't you".

They are brain washed by kike propaganda.

Oh fuck off you puritan christ cuck

Don't get too cocky yet. 11 US states still have common law marriage and (besides New Hampshire) the actual language is so vague that a left-wing judge could rule you common law after 6 months or so.

We know the rules. You can either live by them, live against them and get screwed, or stand up and be the martyr in the (currently losing) cause.

That's smart. Learn from their mistakes and never enter into a relationship with a woman that could used later to repossess wealth from you to her. Because judges (in all countries, not just Canada) are looking for any excuse.

Since he already has half the money and she doesn't that means he can hire a lawyer and win the case.

>inb4 leafcuck jury awards the roastie all the money + another $500k + puts the poor fucker in prison for rape

I would honestly rather having none of the lottery win than to have my ex get half of it. I would honestly spend my 3 million on a group of hitmen to rape and kill her for even thinking she has the right to my money

This is Canada right? That roastie gonna be rich

Don't know what you are talking about? Australians are not allowed to build or own unregistered unclassified firearms or projectile weapons. Its a paper mache model anyways so what does it matter? right guys?

lol the absolute state of the commonwealth that is ridiculed as canada

That would be fucking bananas. Maybe kind fun too. I live in Houston and it would be like real life Dying Light. Except with feral niggers instead of zombies.

A FUCKING LEAF

Actually, no, you're right. Good call, Leafbro. You get raked last.

Here's your Redpill on women:
heretical.com/sgs-1995/bigsis.html

I shall unreservedly exploit the achievements of males in furtherance of my goals. I shall enlist the vulnerable and those who cannot speak for themselves for my own purposes.
I shall control information, distort truth and manipulate thought. Freedom of speech will not exist.
I shall call for tolerance while allowing only those opinions and activities which are to my advantage. I shall promise one thing and do another.
I shall decree that males and females and people of different races are the same, when it is manifestly untrue. I shall oblige males to perform roles for which I am naturally better-suited.
I shall maintain males in a state of neurosis and confusion, and any male who disagrees with me, or induces any unpleasant feeling, shall be deprived of every amenity I have the power to withhold.
I shall indulge my instincts to manipulate, mindfuck, play tricks and be dishonest without fear of retribution.
I shall treat animals better than men.
I shall encourage massive immigration so that others shall be the underclass and not me. I shall favour immigrants and half-castes to spite and insult males of my own race.
I shall have the right to do everything and the obligation to do nothing. I shall have babies whenever and by whom I please.
Any male following his instincts to the same extent will be imprisoned.

You guys seriously need to look at your own country before pointing fingers. This is exactly how men get screwed over through their own ignorance.

>"Haha Canada is so cucked some man had to pay child support for someone else's kid"
>Exact same thing happens in his own country

>Based Texas
nypost.com/2017/07/23/man-ordered-to-pay-65k-in-child-support-for-kid-who-isnt-his/

>Based Oklahoma
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4117362/Oklahoma-man-forced-pay-child-support-s-kid-didn-t-girlfriend-cheating-time.html

>Based Florida
myfloridalaw.com/child-support-law/paying-child-support-not-the-father/

too many people in the midwest are too ready for such a scenario. would probably be a life improvement for many preppers

>Oh fuck off you puritan christ cuck
>Where have all the good women gone?

Good work, my user from down under.

Fucking THIS

I knew there were a few leaves that didn't need to be burned on the day of the rake.

>Based Texas
This is deeply disturbing. Though not totally surprising. Texas, along with other Southern states, have that "frail and delicate" view of women that goes back to when they actually were that. Unfortunately it got woven into law...

seems like he should have just given her half and then dumped her. 3m is still a hell of a lot of cash, the fact that he said he didnt win and then just fucked off kinda makes me think there was an agreement and hes being a greedy dickhead.

If this was a case where hed won AFTER they broke up then yeah shes entitled to nothing, but they where living together, marriage in all but name, and he lied and left without even having the balls to tell her. guyys a prick.

Based leaf

so if you live with a roommate for one year you are married, even if you aren't a faggot?

If he bought the ticket than the money is his. Full stop. If she gets anything from this lawsuit, it is theft.

Spoken like a true beta you will be preyed upon by people your entire life

This isn’t a case of winning 3 million it’s a case of LOSING 3 million to a woman.

lol he should just cash out and leave the country

Even California doesn't have common law marriage. You leafs are getting out of hand.

He did cash it out.

The lottery commission only gave him half since the other half is in limbo in court.

Im a Pastry Chef by trade. Some Indian Bitch started working with obviously falsified credentials as qualified baker when I was a 3rd year apprentice. She first tried to be nice to me and get some other chick fired who she didn't like. When I basically ignored her she went real mean tried to tell my boss/business owner i was a misogynist and hated working with women.

Ironically I have done many shifts with said boss and other female employees and never had problems ( they were and all women are immensely disorganized and make huge nonsensical messes doing the most basic tasks but you learn to live with it. After that failed she claimed I had been harrassing her and using sexual innuendo all the time. This was a butt ugly 5ft1 heavy Indian accented bitch from Goa claiming I was tail chasing. Luckily the entire shop was filmed 24 hours a day with multiple cameras so any "sexual assault" claims were dead before they started.

My Boss still acted super uneasy around me and admitted months afterwards she could never really shake that it might be true. Ever since then when I was 19 ( 10 years ago) I have been ultra fucking careful and basically don't do more than grunt yes no maybe to women I work with unless other people are around. Even then I barely speak. Luckily now I am in charge of 5 people and I "screen" all the bakers. Funnily enough I somehow failed to replace the two women who left while I have been working there. I started loving my job but until I worked with men only again I was under enormous stress and considered quitting my profession many times. In my Industry all you is your rep and your last recommendation. If I get ONE claim or charge against me for anything I am done. Women turned me into an unwilling misogynist.

He should use it to get a hit on the twat

Nice. In Italy there is no alimony at all.

Yeah well the lottery commission should pay him in full, he had the winning ticket in his hand and proof that it is his ticket. No matter what happens in court his ticket won so he should get everything the ticket entitles him too :/

France doesn't have alimony either.

Study this map carefully. The people in dark blue areas are conservative, christian, white people who love their American neighbors. The people in red, orange, aqua, and green areas that the left-wing parasites and foreigners who voted to destroy us.

This map is your guide on the Day of the Rake.

No. This would apply in a sexual or romantic situation. Of course I personally wouldn't chance it with a platonic female roommate either.

This sort of thing happens here in the states as well.. If you co-inhabit with someone for an extended period of time, the courts will treat you as married. In such a case, if the guy wins the lottery and he's be living with his girl for a while, a judge may very well say "You gotta give her half."

Man people are either such pussies or I guess I'm weird for hating that level of betrayal.

This
I have a hard time feeling sorry for fornicators

Ive always wondered how that law is applied to foreigners in different countries, could an English millionaire insist on a Norweigen wedding from his fiance to protect himself?
Theres been cases in this country already where per-nuptial agreements are just ignored out of hand when large sums of money are involved, theyre worthless.

Fuck him. Hope he comes out with zero

No but 11 states do and 10 of those have such loose language that could be (((interpreted))) any way a judge sees fit.

Don't put your head in the sand to the cuckoldry occurring in your own country.