American Education

my cousin took her education here in flipland until like 5th grade before she immigrated to the US
then she told me she realized her 6th grade subjects were our 3rd grade equivalent and she was baffled at how mentally slow americans were, especially with math
i mean, what is wrong with american education, seriously
she was taking up subjects in her high school years in the US that flipfags take up in elementary, for fucks sakes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8_5h0aO8ZaE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=V7StnD_Qq5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K–12
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reading_education_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I was deployed there was a Filipina woman on base who worked in our mess hall. She would constantly show off pictures of her "nieces" and "cousins" to service members and try and hitch them up somehow.

Where were you stationed?
Well the sex industry doesnt sell itself, ya know. Theyre working hard to get a decent living.
Its dusgusting going for those, though. Theyre usually the lowest and ugliest of thr bunch.
Rather go for the qt filipinas rather than the teash whores.

is for

American K-12 education is an imitation of the Prussian model. It extends childhood and dumbs people down to make them easier to manage.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=8_5h0aO8ZaE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

Before that Bell and Lancaster schools pushed a low caste Indian style school designed to retard the lower classes. Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7StnD_Qq5M
Reagan signed us into book sharing and educational agreements with the USSR. We're literally being brainwashed and genetically selected into a new race of globalist slaves.

They (and we) waste time with useless subjects like "Social Studies" instead of focusing on literacy and numeracy like the chinks, flips, and nips.

American public education is daycare with some teaching, everyone knows this.

Why do you feel the need to chirp in and normalize this degeneracy?

Camp lemonier

We dumb down classes for city kids who want to grow up to be coke dealers

the american education system varies wildly from state to state and even district to district. If you want to have a real discussion of this stuff being educated on the problem would help

Public school is the same K-12 wherever you go. It's a federally syndicated system you dipshit.

Maybe someone from your jungle should invent something or perhaps you should join the 1st world before you try and insult others?

Seriously WTF are you talking about when you say education varies widely? Is there some form of public funded school that varies wildly from pic related?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K–12

K–12 (spoken as "k twelve," "k through twelve" or "k to twelve") comprises the sum of primary and secondary education in India, the United States, Canada, Ecuador, South Korea, Turkey, Philippines, Egypt, Australia, Afghanistan and Iran for publicly-supported school grades prior to college. The expression is a shortening of kindergarten (K) for 4- to 6-year-olds through twelfth grade (12) for 17- to 19-year-olds, the first and last grades of free education in these countries, respectively. The related term P–12 is also occasionally used in Australia and the United States, to refer to the sum of K–12 plus preschool education.[1][2]

You should read more about John Dewey.

TL;DR:

The commies think the only way to bring about a successful communist state is with commie education that purposefully produces dislexics en masse

Yes look into "Look See" reading education. They make children recite words off memory in whole instead of breaking them down phonetically. They're turning children into atavistic primitives who only understand the word through pictographs and hieroglyphics..

*world

>Prussian model.
>dumbs people down
bruh!

the prussian schooling model gave us Einstein, Heisenberg, Otto Hahn, von Braun, Bayer or Carl von Clausewitz

"I divide my officers into four groups. There are clever, diligent, stupid, and lazy officers. Usually two characteristics are combined. Some are clever and diligent -- their place is the General Staff. The next lot are stupid and lazy -- they make up 90 percent of every army and are suited to routine duties. Anyone who is both clever and lazy is qualified for the highest leadership duties, because he possesses the intellectual clarity and the composure necessary for difficult decisions. One must beware of anyone who is stupid and diligent -- he must not be entrusted with any responsibility because he will always cause only mischief."

^^^^this as schooling system.

>Look See
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reading_education_in_the_United_States

Whole Word

Whole word, also known as "Sight Word" and "Look and Say", teaches reading skills and strategies in the context of authentic literature. Word recognition accuracy is considered less important than meaning accuracy; therefore, there is an emphasis on comprehension as the ultimate goal.

Students in this method memorize the appearance of words, or learn to recognize words by looking at the first and last letter from rigidly selected vocabularies in progressive texts (such as The Cat in the Hat). Often preliminary results show children taught with this method have higher reading levels than children learning phonics, because they learn to automatically recognise a small selection of words.[13] However, later tests demonstrate that literacy development becomes stunted when hit with longer and more complex words later.[5]

American industrialists and statesmen who eyed the Prussian system sought it for it's ability to produce a proletariat. They wanted to domesticate Americans into serfs. Look at Project Paperclip. American scientists couldn't even duplicate the fucking rockets. Our education system produces gullible rubes, not cutting edge thinkers. Relatively small Prussia had an incentive to keep a dangerously high IQ group around in order to knock out their enemies. People like that are a threat to large, centralized counties. Large countries like China, Russia, and Persia all have a history of blind, mass repression in order to stop internal uprisings. I think that's what's being done here through the schools.

bump

I'm serious, Americans are being turned into inhumane retards. It's getting less and less bearable each day. All of my instincts are telling me to GTFO, like a storm is going to blow through.

ye, just about anything to not blame the jews and commies and commie jews

>t.Elmer
amazing how you can spot old people on Sup Forums

Oh yah, the jews and commies are all over education. They run this system now. It's foundations are much older though. When Lenin ranted about the "long march through the institutions" he was late in the game, pic related. My K-12 was Prussian operant conditioning with a curriculum of holohoax shit and multicultural, propagandized short stories. Public education is a nice word for mind control.