Iodine user was right

Since i saw that screencap here about a month or two ago, I've integrated iodine into my diet daily, including Zinc, Magnesium, Lutein and Selenium supplements.
It could just be placebo or wishful thinking, but i feel like I've become considerably more spiritually open and have felt an increase in mental acuity since i started.

It's starting to feel like there's a whole other half of the world i was blind to, like I've had one eye closed for so long, and now I've only just opened it.
But it's still blurry and getting used to the light...

Either way, thanks anonymous iodine dude.

add fenugreek, just picked it up, is great bro, look into it a bit.

I hope you're getting your Selenium and Iodine from Alex Jones.

I've been unironically using those two products from him for months now. I feel great. My running performance has increased. I also use Superblue toothpaste.

Sponsored by benevolent liquid iodine.
Your best iodine out there.

I actually use Lugols, i just got any old pic from google.

in the west iodine is added to salt as iodine deficiency reduces iq significantly, for a whole country we saw a 2iq increase as a whole and in areas with iodine deficiecy over 10iq points which is fucking massive

you however are a fucking moron who got jewed into buying snake oil
pic related

lol
>t. Swiss chemist

Since I've been looking for a way to be more spiritually open I decided to pick up 200 kilos of lsd in pure crystal form. I take 0.1 kg/day and have become so aware I am soon to be the new incarnation of Buddha.

Thanks Obama.

>iodine is added to salt
Think I just figured something out about myself.
>Cut sodium tremendously a while back
>Not feeling myself lately

We know you made this thread, Owen Shroyer. Sadly, your shilling might work here.

>0.1 kg/day
If only there was some unit you could use.. that made this less awkward of a statement. If only the metric system was simple and easy to divide by tens, hundreds, and thousands.

if only

How do you take it? I got some lugols but im not really sure how much to take daily.

You need ug levels of iodine to function. You can't cut your sodium enough to not get enough iodine intake from iodine fortified salt

What, you don't dose your LSD by kg?

3-5 droplets in a glass of cold water, chug it down.

Yeah, he's a lightweight bitch.

thats really fucking stupid, you are going to burn out your thyroid you fucking brainlet. the heighten mental acuity is from the thyroid producing to much hormones

Start at around 1g/kg*day. i.e., if you weight 80kg you should be taking 80g of iodine a day. You'll see the results almost instantly

You can trust me. I have a PhD in chemistry and work for GSK in Basel.

no, but my GF keeps going on about Infowars' supplements.
I'm tempted.

Maybe you don’t

>thyroid producing to much hormones
What hormones?

>what are multivitamins
>what is simply eating nutritiously

0.1kg is 100g. 100g is a lot less awkward to say than 0.1kg. learn how to read for fucks sake mutt.

LOL i just eat jew salt.

>drinking poison marketed as vegan food
will wonders ever cease?

A whole lot of mental and hormonal issues are caused by dietary deficiency. Your body can't produce the proper hormones if you don't have the fundamental building blocks of the hormones in your body. You can fix a ton of problems just by adding more greens to your diet and limiting inflammatory foods since inflammation prevents nutrients from reaching the inflamed parts of your body.

Europeans dose by ounce.

FOR THOSE CURIOUS

Instead of buying selenium, just get brazil nuts.. They're packed with that shit and they taste great. About 20 calories each.

Ive been taking lugol's iodine for months.

doesnt do shit.

for those who don't want to partake in newage hippy supplement nonsense

I've started to eat leafy greens at least 4 times a week now.

Usually with baked salmon with a bit of grassfed butter on top or chicken.

I've also been reading a lot of psychology books as well, so that may also be contributing to things...

If you think iodine is good. I really recommend bromine. A good source of bromine is HBr. You can buy some from ebay. Take about 1-2mL/kg of body weight. You'll see the results instantly as you really open your third eye.

>t. PhD pharma chemist

>open third eye
you mean the anus? god i hate you newage chakra retards. i tried all this nonsense when i was 20ish and spoiler alert: everything you believe is placebo bs

How come kosher salt doesn't have iodine?

And still just as retarded, when you're talking about LSD

staying away from bread alone does wonders.

this shit they put in bread these days can fuck you up, make you feel like shit.

I guarantee if you do what I said in that post your third eye will open so wide you will see the past.
Don't give a shit. Units matter. use the right ones. mutt.

to all consistent drinkers: look into L-glutathione supplements. try save your liver, because i know you wont give up the bottle, like me.

>posts a pic of tea
>3.21 MB

Do I need selenium, zinc, and magnesium too?

>tea

How the fuck do you make kosher salt? What is there to torture?

it costs slightly more

>i tried all this nonsense when i was 20ish
lmao retard. If you didn't do 3 hours of bij mantras a day for months/years, then you didn't "try" anything.

Losers like you are all too happy to claim "fake" when you fuck up and fail miserably.

I gave up the bottle after drinking 10+ units daily for several years

Got obsessed with working out for aesthetics and found it to be antithetical to my goals. Since then it is reserved for special occasions, not to get fucked up on my own all day

Superblue is good shit. I like it and use it. Also have a water filter. The man makes a solid fuckin water filter.

But does it contain Pregmamalome? GET THE REAL RED PILL DON'T YOU GET IT I'M NOT BEGGING I NEED YOUR HELP FRANK

>i guarantee
faggot i did every single step you can imagine to "decalcify". the end result was i had slightly more lucid dreams- and even that i doubt in retrospect as i was LOOKING for results since i was dumping money into bs supplements. you're encouraging what can only be described as self induced schizophrenia, and frankly, I can't wait for the day you're like me, looking back on your former self- cringing in disgust.

hahahahahahahahahahaha get the fuck out of here

>brazil nuts
>tasting good
Pick one.

Because jews are special and don't need iodine?

holy shit this. someone brought a bag of those to a lunch thing we did for new years. fucking god awful tasteless awkward little shits

You drink 1-2mL/Kg of bodyweight of HBr? That explains a lot about your posts.

All that's left is to take a hand full of shrooms and go somewhere dark, quiet and safe

I fell for this too and it worked

or maybe based Morton wants to deprive kikes of nutrients

the world may never know

Fucking faggot. I can tolerate all kinds of fags, niggers and commies, but you have gone too far.

>kike detected

my Grandma used to call those nigger toes.

For entire cities

You would die.

no idiot, i bought a reverse osmosis water filter, drank vinegar every day, took some pills i can't remember for the life of me, and meditated daily. you're as bad as the scientologists who tell people "oh if you aren't transcending life itself, you aren't giving enough money", no you fucking schizos. kill yourselves immediately.

How do you take fenugreek? As a supplement? I cook Indian food so I use it in that. The Indian woman at the store told me that the sprouts are good for you too, so I eat those sometimes. You just soak the little seeds in a cup of water over night, and eat the sprouts the next morning.

Was your girlfriend already redpilled before you met her?

scientology has never been about religion. its tax evasion or tax deduction, depending on viewport

So you didn't drink HBr yet here you are. Saying it won't work. Claiming you tried it..
>i tried all this nonsense when i was 20ish and spoiler alert: everything you believe is placebo bs
So you admit you're a liar and a phony.

Kosher salt has no iodine

Always keep a dropper of iodine in your camping and survival kit guys.
3 to 5 drops will purify a litre of water.
You can treat wounds with it too, obviously.

The sodium you get naturally from foods or the added sodium in processed foods does not contain iodine. Only the table salt has the added iodine. If they stopped using table salt all together, like I did, you need to get your iodine from another source.

Alex Jones product contain Soy.

"I'll take dosages measured in micro grams for a 1000,Alex "

no retard. turn blue for all i give a fuck.
and this new age bullshit has never been about opening your pineal gland, its about selling overpriced herbs and supplements to literal retards

>thing a water filter will make him see spirits
Holy fuck you are retarded. Only tremendously hard work and dedication will do that.

It takes years of daily work. You retarded new age retards need to fucking hang yourselves.

Alex Jones Anthroplex and Super Male turned my dick into a fucking Antler.

I go to one of the sluttiest Universities on Earth.

Bitches congratulate me constantly.

i got some in pill form from the drugstore but yea it smells alright, you can cook with it too, i'm sure the spouts are really healthy as well

>eating nuts in 2018

i hope you buy grassfed meat and dairy and dont consume vegetable oils

i simply meant Morton's iodized salt (assuming its a jewish company for making kosher salt at all)

Just cook for your self you fucking mutt.
Iodine will not purify water lmao. You will get so much diarrhea if you try this. Just use bleach like a sane person. 1% bleach solution will be 100% bacteria free.
HBr is a highly corrosive toxic chemical you mental retard. Do I have to explain the joke of suggesting people ingest 100+mL of HBr a day to you for you to get it. Fucking mutt retard. Why are you mutts so damn low IQ. HYDROBROMIC ACID. God damn you're either an A++ troll or the biggest retard on Sup Forums

The amount of iodine in "iodized salt" is not even close to as much as you need to replenish your iodine stores and keep them regulated.

Just take the iodine, people, it is one of the single best things you can do for your health.

Iodine and magnesium are very very important. Trust me.

>I also use Superblue toothpaste

The absolute best toothpaste. Get the iodine too.

Fuck, America is so ugly.

i took dmt and saw "spirits"
spoiler alert: tripping balls and laping as an inter-dimensional spirit being doesn't make you a better person. it makes you braindead over time, and retarded IRL with utterly inapplicable knowledge and false foresight.

try adding chromium sometime. my mental clarity and drive at work has skyrocketed. chromium picolinate to be exact

What?

You don't want an accidental overdose of gamma radiation?

>not eating coconut oil for Saturated fat
It's like you want to be a twink.

yes

>I tried this
>found myself inferior
>and then gave up

I dont take any supplements like these anons are talking about. I smoke cigarettes, drink energy drinks and go back and forth between eating too much far too much junk food and going weeks at a time eating almost nothing. The complete opposite of a health-nut type lifestyle. I found that homonculus, that place on earth known as both heaven and nirvana.

Re-read you post and consider how much of an edgy faggot you sound like. You cast down true wisdom because you have prejudged yourself unworthy of finding it. A lot of the new agey shit is sabotage though.. For instance, I know how to get there.. I could tell you exactly how I got there.. And doing so would ensure that you never ever find that place.

was he truly that vascular, or is that makeup?

>i took dmt
No wonder you're so dumb.

So you took new age retards literally and now your brain is fried. Nice.

i'm not a newage faggot so i'm not familiar with snake oil terms. Do i have to explain that you're the retard for making god awful chemistry jokes?

>not making your own bread from scratch

Table salt is alledged to be bleached.
It certainly is mixed with calcium silicate (egg shell?) before being packaged and sold.
I don't buy that. There are tastier alternatives that are alledgedly healthier.

mostly.

Very traditional and right leaning.

i cook mostly with grass fed beef lard my nigger

Placebo effect duh

You not being familiar with basic chemical substances while simultaneously claiming some intellectual superiority makes you a clinically retarded edge lord. Now fuck off and die subhuman.

Good for you. I have quit smoking and most of my drinking for the same reasons.

>faggot i did every single step you can imagine to "decalcify"

Did you try finding a new perspective? Did you ever consider.. maybe the one you are at limits how far you can see? The truth is not revealed by potions or passphrases, all of that shit is the result of idiots misinterpreting those who have spoken of the path.