Biden just called Trump a joke

Biden just called Trump a joke.

OK.

Who?

i seem to recall a certain letter of the alphabet predicting this

No shit. Orange reality TV gameshow host who struggles to form a coherent sentence. Of course he’s a joke.

Joe "One Scoop" Biden

boy if a joke gets to be a billionaire & also the president of the USA, sign me the fuck up

No... take it back!!

>a billionaire
that sank seven businesses and had to run to Russia for bank loans

biden got cucked out of everything, what a joke

who?

>who's Joe Biden?
t. 56% of Americans that voted Dem

A man child obsessed with ice cream calling someone a joke.

checked

Literally who?

>Taking insults from a pedo who sires children with cancer

Who cares about Uncle bad touch? Even the normiest of normies have recognized and commented on his inappropriate behavior around children.

Democrats seem to be perpetually stuck in the 2016 election cycle. That joke? He beat you. He beat you despite you putting your dark queen forward. He beat you despite you setting him up to win the primary just so he'd be crushed. He beat you. That joke beat you. That joke is the President Of The United States and Supreme Commander Of The United States Armed Forces.

Laugh, Joe. Laugh at the funny joke. Because I'm sure as hell laughing as the DNC self-destructs.

sure thing friendo

>Oh noes not a photograph that's been fruitlessly shilled a gorillion times changing the minds of literally no one anywhere. Anything but that!

Utterly unimpressive

Your busted vagina sez otherwise, buttercup

Trumps son > Bidens son

No joke.

Trump isn't a joke.

He's our joke.

I don't believe Trump has given Biden a nickname yet what would the Don christen him?

Beau Biden was murdered over the Earl Bradley and David Brock thing.

what a cuck

>buttercup

I'm not your sweetie anymore?

where does this meme come from? Why would anyone run to a country 20X poorer than the one theyre coming from to get money? What sense does that make?