Assignment for college

Hi everyone, I'm in college and I have this assignment for one of my classes where I have to get involved in a new community and write a personal narrative of my experience. I don't know much about Sup Forums but I figured it would be pretty interesting to do my assignment on the community here. Is there anything I should know before I dive in? Feedback would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NX_ThMxz9jc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is incredible. How many other crafty animals from your tribe have learned to type?

G'day mate. This place is not to be taken seriously.

Hey I'm just trying to be part of something I can write about. I don't really care what I find, as long as it's something.

How long are you planning to stay? Word is once you're in, you're here forever.

I mean if this place is as entertaining as they say, I'll stick around for a while. I'm just curious what I'll find

Which other subreddits are you dipping ya toe in mate?

Right now, just Sup Forums. I'm still new to all this, and I'm still trying to understand how everything works. I'm open to suggestions, if there's a place you think I need to check out.

If you're interested in political incorrectness you're in the right place. Check the front page for other communities that interest you.

Reddity

piss off Jew spy youre not cool enough for this club

Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy your stay.

Mandatory watching: youtube.com/watch?v=NX_ThMxz9jc
youtube.com/watch?v=NX_ThMxz9jc

this is a very super sekret special club user, you sure youre ready for this place

Go >>/out/

Stay here and enjoy learning the life and who rules it how civilisation can be fixed and what not

How can there be community if everyone is anonymous?

Garbage. Fuck off authoritarian cunt.
Inb4 OP’s unicuck-fag, also.

Welcome friend. Now you can't leave. Enjoy hell.

Nice larp mate

Community? You’re fuckin’a white male.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNiggers

I can already tell I'm gonna enjoy this cancerous site

Enjoy your AIDS. Remember you're here forever.

click No. to reply, I can tell you are struggling

checked
and what said

You're here forever. In before you learn that Hitler was right all along.

Thanks

PROTIP OP. The majority of this website is archived. In your report to your class you can quote these post numbers and link them to the thread in the archive as a reference. The date is stamped on the post so it makes referencing easy :)

Fuck off and lurk nigger