BLM Activist killed

"A Charleston Black Lives Matter leader who made headlines for attempting to steal a Confederate flag died Tuesday after being shot in New Orleans, his family said.

Muhiyyidin Moye, 32, of Charleston, was shot in the leg while riding his bike around 1 a.m. in the Louisiana city, his niece told WCSC-TV. She said Moye tried to keep riding his bike after being shot but eventually died at a nearby hospital."

From Fox News.

You think he was shot by a whitey while he was riding his bike at 1am in New Orleans?

Well maybe he shouldn't have stolen that bike

If he was shot by another black, it doesn't matter. If he was shot by a FUCKING NAZI it will be huge news.

I wonder how and if BLM will even respond to this if it was a black that shot him.

BASED BLACK MAN

>blacks make up 85% of US crime rate

oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

/thread

Hahahahahahaa good riddance you fucking nigger.

It was New Orleans. I’d bet my actual cock it was a nigger.

New Orleans is like 80% black, the odds he was shot by a white person are nil.

>a black person died

oh no that sucks.

being black in america warrants getting shot? what kind of fucked up mindset do you retards have? obama was elected, i get that, we have come together forward as a nation in inducing diversity and tolerance for all..yet some assholes like you wish to derail that.

If only you evil crackas had never invented guns.

Nigger got what he deserved.

Guys stop being so racist. This man was a father to 3 kids that never met him.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

blacks can't even tolerate themselves

Whitey's fault for systematic (sic) racism and oppression.

12% of population committing 50% of the crime

Kek

Black lives don’t always matter I guess

kek i fucking love strayas humor

Being black in America means you’re worth we gonna shoot someone or get shot.

>Muhiyyidin Moye
>32
>Riding bike at 1AM

The absolute state of this guy. Unemployed moron

I think we can blame the Chinese for that

Riding bike at 1am= delivering drugs.

>his bike

I don't think so.

See that outlier? That's Louisiana

>cops shouldn't be held to a higher standard than nigger gangsters
idgaf about black people but fuck cops also

Muhiyyidindu nothin!!!!

Holy shit! So much awesome banter in this thread!

i like the part where you posted an archived link

>was shot in the leg while riding his bike around 1 a.m. in the Louisiana city

Obviously it wasn't a cop who shot him.

louisiana. Brother from another mother, gone shot another. Biggest murderr of other blacks are blacks.

>Mupdidoo Moyo

>Moye tried to keep riding his bike after being shot but eventually died at a nearby hospital
this is a level of retarded thats just insane to me, he not only took a wound that resulted in blood loss, he kept riding, keeping his heart pumping, making the blood loss so severe he died. if he only had one white friend he would know to put a tourniquet on it and to get off the fucking bike and stop moving.

I'm reading that name as
mudmo
also what a bitch, dies from a leg wound - probably kept peddling and pumped all the blood out...
LMAO

mudmo is ded

because whites are the police force, they go after minorities almost exclusively

>adult nigger males age 15-45 commit 50% of the crime.
So that's like 4% of the population

Any updates on the VT CTF?

Sounds like he just enjoyed some diversity from his fellow black men. We can only hope that all blacks are able to experience typical black on black love and compassion.

it seems a typical black on black violence
you know, they one that kills blacks the most yt they keep pretending it doesn't exist.

*the one

they are more more racists than us because their racism is legal.

All those gun toting nazi's roaming New Orleans

>being black in america warrants getting shot?

Ask that to his black killer

I thought it was the Ottomans but w/e

Still no racewar.

its a chicken egg thing, if a cop pulls over a car full of blacks, chances are high he will either
>find drugs or unregistered weapons
>one of them will have a warrant
>one of them will chimpout causing an arrest
>or all of the above

all cops know this, they get bonuses based on arrest rates and drugs and guns pulled off the streets. but honestly, its mostly the chimpouts, if they just kept it cool, yes sir, no sir, here is my id, etc, half of them would not be in jail.

>Muhiyyidin

Can't wait for all the BLM outrage! Just kidding, they don't care.

he wasnt shot by a cop

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Muh muhiyyidin

>"Eey man the police always be shootin to kill. Why don't they just shoot in the leg."
>Gets shot in leg
>Dies

Good riddance to another worthless nigger.

>Muhiyyidin Moye
WRONG
or aka also known as
Muhiyyidin D’baha

So we have mudmo or muddy

LMAO MUDMO MUDDY BE DED

The chinks invented gunpowder. The roaches arguably invented guns.

Blood loss is a bitch.

dumbass ruined his grandmothers victrolla for an instagram pic

S

>Russians killed 30 terrorists for killing one of theirs.#
>Based Russia.,

Most people actually believe this, despite statistics on incidence of crime and the rates at which police to something about it clearly demonstrating the opposite.

But don't worry, they'll blame the police for not adequately policing black areas after seeing those statistics. Heads or tails, it must always be the fault of the police and never the Negro.

Such is bluepill life.

I think it went like this:
Chinese: gunpowder/rockets
Europeans: cannons
Ottomans: guns that can be carried by one person

But that is based almost exclusively on my years of experience playing Age of Empires, so...

>because whites are the police force
this not even close to being true

Even if they do, they SHOULD because minorities are the ones committing the fucking crimes, it's just that they don't care if they are and want them let go regardless.

You want land and tosave people in Africa.
Stop treating blacks as third class dogs.
>Let them police themselves to annihilation if need be.
>YOUR too weak to allow their true freedoms, ..lul..

>HIS bike
I question the accuracy of this article

Pay your DEBTS next time leaf.

Yes? White men got shot for the sake of black men, the least they can do is take some bullets themselves.

this

Do cops also hold seminars and show "minorities" how to go out and participate in a shit load of crime? If you're part of a "minority" that has been statistically proven time and time again to be responsible for an overwhelming % of crimes, isn't possible that said "minority" would end up in situations and runins with law enforcement? It's simple logic, never mind race 'n all that shit. If you're part of a "minority" that finds themselves involved with an inordinate volume of crime, then it seems as though you'd expect to have more engagement with police. I dunno maybe it's just me, I'm not on here celebrating that this dude got shot, but trying to pull this "cops target minorities" schtick seems like a bit of a reach.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ~
BLACKS SAVED YOUR {Red coats blue coats} SKIN FROM BE EXECUTED AND SHED.
When blacks revolted they wanted to kill you all but let you live.
YOU LIVE BY MARITIME LAW OR THE BLACKMOORS YOU CUNTS.

>José can you see, by the Don's godly might,
>What so proudly we raised on the beaners' north border,
>Whose broad bricks and barbed wire through the perilous fight,
>O'er the Trump Wall we watched, were tightly sealed with mortar?
>And the wetbacks' sad glare, rapists not getting here,
>Gave proof through the night that our wall was still there;
>José does that tremendous yuge wall yet stand
>Between the land of the free, and the home of the spics?

He

Wuz

Kangz

They didnt mention the race of the shooter. Usually a sign that the shooter wasnt white.

FPBP

because minorities are the crimeforce so they get gone after almost exclusively

>whites are the police force
maybe in your town, but in big cities a large percentage are blacks

Blacks never revolted in US--too docile and lazy. And not enough voodoo. You've gotta have enough voodoo for a good slave rebellion. Ask Haiti.

Why should we tolerate niggers?

>directly implying that rapes, robberies and murders go unreported or not investigated so long as they point to a white suspect
Necking yourself is too good.. Build your own gas chamber, lock yourself in and turn it on from the inside.

>{Red coats blue coats}

Calm down bot, your code is leaking.

>get shot in the leg
>don't stop to tourenque the wound
>use bicycle to search for hospital, thus pumping even more blood to leg to bleed out faster

boi

Can’t havd been shot by whitey since there is no more racism in the city now that they got rid of all the racist statues. Easy assumption to make in NOLA

>His master's whip

Good riddance. I hope his life flashed before his eyes as he bled out and i hope his last moments were agonizing as the realization that he was nothing more than a neo-marxist useful idiot set upon him. I hope his last moments were painful as he struggled to breath and death took a hold of him.
/spit
/shit

g-g-gas the bikes?

>YO, TO'URNIQUET! WHERE YOU AT, NIGGA?

Racism exists for a reason. The world didn't just decide one day to discriminate against niggers. Niggers brought it on themselves with their own bad behavior. A little anecdote for you. My family is from the former Soviet Union. A small town in Siberia to be exact. I had not seen a black person until I came to America right after the ussr collapsed. My family had no experience with non Russian speakers and we showed the blacks the same amount of trust and respect you'd show anyone when first meeting them. The niggers abused that trust and robbed us and raped the old lady to death in the building I was living in. Neither I nor the people in my village ever did anything to deserve such treatment. Now I'm older and being blamed for slavery and other stuff hints I had no part in. And even if my ancestors did does the crime of the father pass down to the son? Niggers, communists, leftists and SJWs in general seem to think so. That's why they call even the most desperate of whites privileged.

In short; fuck you and your pet niggers.

it was caught on camera during a local news broadcast too

I don't get the point of this topic.

So he was shot by some black criminal. What's it matter? Does that somehow make BLM illegitimate?

S

Chimpout incoming.

Implying that BLM was ever legitimate in the first place. Hands u, don't shoot was complete BS, as were half the other niggers they've tried to turn into martyrs.