Can someone explain?

Can someone explain how Trump is in any way against Jewish interest while reality and his explicit statements have pointed towards the contrary? Any hard proof other than 4D chess out of context snippets?

Is it time that we drop civic nationalist Jewry and stand with real nationalism?

>videos
youtube.com/watch?v=MkNi7rbxDyQ

youtube.com/watch?v=SR3jyhIK_kE

youtube.com/watch?v=HIO_vLsueRc

youtube.com/watch?v=7RoBohXElrw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4 D C H E S S

5D Chess

Syria

fuck off stinky Ukie

Thanks for the well thought out reply fellow leaf.

now i know you are Ukranian for sure.
Go vote NDP like your grandma and fuck off

>souria

So Israel wants us to have a border? Wants us to cut legal immigration? Wants conservative judges? Wants us to have a tax break? I thought the dems and some rinos were bought by jews? And Trump is against all of them. So if Trump is zionist, what is schumer ultra zionist?

b/c he's trying to close the border and our immigration laws that were fucked by globalist/ cultural marxist jewish interests? And was the ONLY politician that was talking about this.

Nobody here thought he was against the jews when he has jewish grandchildren . He was the best choice we had. You can't constantly purity spiral and expect to get results IRL.

You're from Toronto aren't you. Just admit it.

pretty sure I'm posting in a b8 thread

the real question is why Netanhayu is against Soros. Who's jewing anymore?

>captcha: western civilization statues

You have to step down and look at this in a panoramic view. Trump isn't the end goal, he's a zioncuck and everything he's doing that will "further" our goals will be reversed the next time a demcuck gets into office, then it will be looked apon as a "major" victory for the dems while in reality no one will have made any ground. He's just here as a figure to fight for, to exhaust our will to fight because after this we WILL be tired. If he was really on our side he wouldn't fight for israhell and kikes.

sorry see

Nope, actually trying to redpill civiccucks.

okay. goodluck

>jews put on a little show
>soros literally does nothing towards israhell
>nothing in reality changes
>UHH LOL CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS!@?
I thought Sup Forums would know what a kike reality show looks like by now.

>anything short of holocaust (this time a real one) is orchestrated by jews

He's explicitly for Jews though. You're acting like i'm speculating heavily. Wouldn't you say having your cabinet filled with people who violently support 2.0 % of the population puts him in suspicion of collusion?

see

heil'd
Hail Ukraine hail victory

>1388
That's a little close. Too bad it's 100 off, otherwise I'd actually have to read your post.

so... when Israel was the last developed nation remaining to stand by South Africa's apartheid, that was them being against white interests?

It is merely my suggestion that geopolitics aren't always black and white and that dealing with Israel as a nation-state may not be the same as dealing with a diaspora nation within your country. Have you ever considered the possibility that the USA keeps Israel around as a means to project Anglican/European power and influence into the ME to counter balance Russian influence? That this is all just a continuance of The Great Game?

>south africa
Funny when every time someone points out how Israel is shitting all over us they always use South Africa as a rebuttal. It's not like they intended it to be a token or anything right? or that they were trying to save the Jews in SA who are considered "white"? Or that the wanted their resources etc etc. I could go on if you want me to tbqh.

>That this is all just a continuance of The Great Game?
Maybe the US would've actually had a better chance if they didn't immediately alienate all Arabs by throwing themselves behind Israel instead of the Palestinians after wwII.

>Israel is shitting all over us
>us
I'm not a sandnigger.

Do I think the US should fight their wars? no. not really.
But I don't really care what the Israelis do to the Arabs.

USA would've never gotten anything out of supporting the Palestinians. Arabs are horrible at war, esp. the weak Palestinians.

>implying US giving billions to israhell every year and sending young men to die for their shitty desert nation isn't shitting on the US citizen
Ok shlomo, tell your rabbi hi for me.

>USA would've never gotten anything out of supporting the Palestinians
Yes they would've lol it would've been seen as a huge act of faith and trust between the arab world and the US. They would've had a lot more allies.

CIA have been trying to working with Arabs since the 50s and it has never worked out; it's why we are in such a cluster fuck today. Arabs are horrible allies.

>CIA have been trying to working with Arabs since the 50s
you mean after they licked the salty nutsack of Israel and a hardy fuck you to the Palestinians.
I wonder why it hasn't worked out.

>Arabs are horrible allies.
why even make the comment about the great game then? why are you backpedaling. Accept that the USAs true objective was sucking Israels circumcised cock not influence in the middle east.

>backpedaling
kek, Arabs backstab you worse than the jews plus they can't fight worth a shit. They are shit militarily; only niggers are worse.

>Arabs backstab you worse than the jews

Based slavic ukrainians qts

>Black Sun
>Khazarian Tamga
>cute twins

I'm really confused at that picture, in many ways.

Arabs are just the fellow semites of the jews. They are about as hook-nosed as backstabbing as any other semite. Opposing them in the same way you oppose the jews.

>Bombed Assad
>Daughter married to a Jew
>Declares Jerusalem as capital of Israel

Is that all Greek to you guys?