We need to take this guy down

This man is honestly disgusting
instagram.com/skhwt09334621437

Other urls found in this thread:

revealname.com/Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A shitskin sandnigger, how surprising

Let me guess, peta hasn't said anything because he's a Muslim?

I don't want to look at it. What is it?

Sup Forums would probably be the better board for this.

>screenshots ig page
>goes to Sup Forums to raid him
We are not your personal army!!

Do any of you guys know what kinda rules they have in place on animal cruelty where he lives

Take it to Sup Forums user

>uses We
>says hurr durr not your personal army
Faggots like you need to be shot.

The dog he killed looks violent I'm all for killing dogs that bit someone

It's Fucking creul what he did to those dogs

None what the fuck do you think?

Not your army faggot

agreed.

He'll probably get hit with a bomb soon enough

hope these guys get banned and get their brains blown out.

>burning dogs alive

y tho

Have you seen what people from the third world do to animals? fucking disgusting. This shit makes me a racist.

I support skhwt09334621437 with this abuse in Iraq niggas cray cray about animal abuse it LIT

Faggot reminds me of my old neighbor who shot his dog with bb pellets. My dad caught him in the act and broke his nose and took his dog. He was gone that day and would only move his stuff while my dad was working.

shut up white cracker me from iraq and dog abuse good. we no care about animals. i am a current taliban member too

He lives somewhere around/in Chavarzag/چورزق in Iran

Come to America with that Shit and i stg you will get lit up you and your bitch ass taliban

There's gotta be a backstory to this. There was a post from about 4 months ago where it looked as if he was trying to prevent animal cruelty, or promote an animal shelter. Idk if I'm wrong but I can't quite figure out what the Arabic translates to. This dude is obviously an animal abuser, but we gotta figure out what the meaning of this damn account is.

Not your personal army, lad. Fuck off.

The number in his bio has gotta mean something

If he lives in a shitskin country, the police will not give a flying fuck about animal cruelty.

989334621437 This may be his number guys it’s based in Iran If anyone can confirm or help out that’d be great

revealname.com/Iran

Can we even fucking do anything?

>we
Go away kekistani

I think we should unite to fuck this persons life. Honestly a person that does these horrible things to animals needs to rot in hell. I know Iran is shit but maybe if someone lives near him. I personally think murder would be justified because I don’t consider him human

This guy too. UN worker in Cyprus caught diddling kids in Somalia, PG level stuff

Also this lead in Cyprus could lead to the human trafficking key of the world and Soros and stuff

Tell your cousins to stop!

Is anyone able to translate this one image into English, I’d like to know what it says, their is skepticism with people thinking that this account isn’t actually promoting animal abuse and that he runs a sanctuary himself

This is absolutely disgusting. He he's been posting since April of last year but any severe posts have been around holidays up until now.

>muh animal companions

this.

lets do the same thing to this guy like we did the hwndu flag. lets fuck this sad sack of shit up.

this.
an iranian power plant was once hacked to blast AC/DC - thunderstruck on repeat at full volume.
we should find the closest reactor to this guys location and attempt to cause a meltdown.

kek

This guy is the owner of an animal sanctuary. The videos of the animals are examples of what could happen if the dogs are not cared for properly. People get confused due to the shock factor of the videos, and the fact that he doesn't post captions along with the videos.

The number 09334621437 I think is his phone number because he was trying to sell slotered dog to people so everybody spam that to see if I works and also (skhwt) means something because if you just put skhwt into instagram a bunch a people come up so it has to mean something let’s stop this before it goes to far

Not politics

>>>/reddit/

rare dog eater in this thread.

Hello Dylan

We can work with that

hes the good guy, none of the abuse videos are his.

I think you are right about the phone number.

skhwt09334621437 >> IS is a sick fuck

Why?

This

die retard

Listen ima try to find his IP before instgram bans him. No matter what happens on instagram he will still brutaly touture these dogs. I will release all of the imformation i can. Then we need someone to hire a hitman.

He isn’t abusing the animals. The man raises awareness of abuse in his community. He owns a sanctuary and takes care of stray dogs

Guys he's spreading awareness on animal abuse. Look at some of his pictures. The guy runs an animal shelter. Those videos of the dogs getting abused are not him.