It is going to be funny when Trump has Colbert, Kimmel, and Don Lemon arrested for treason

You know this move was inspired by watching late-night documentaries on Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin. Trump is going to be the man destined to save the Western world from Marxism.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a Marxist's face -- forever." - Donald Trump

yahoo.com/news/report-trump-ordered-pentagon-plan-military-parade-washington-003240241.html

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you feel it?

Haha like china, nk, n cccp. Hes dumb. Lterally stupid. In a good way dumb

Trump is going to watch and see which of the TV hosts isn't clapping loud enough, and then have them strapped to the nosecone of a missile and shot into North Korea.

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

We used to have them all the time, why is it fascist all of a sudden?

hitler, mussolini, and stalin had the loyalty and support of the officers
trump doesn't. he only has support from retard grunts

what are you talking about? are implying those are the only countries to have military parades? you're wrong basically every important country int the world has had them including the US as late as the end of the gulf war.

THIS. IS. UNAMERICAN!

Yeah, a military parade would be pretty dumb, if only for the fact that no army, not even our own, is allowed on American soil without permission from the governor. If the gov gave permission, whatever.

He's just planning the Victory Day parade after we glass North Korea next month.

>Need permission from governor
The parade will take place in DC, not a state

DC is his cuck.

no we didn't you dumb fucking Nazi. we had victory parades after the Civil War, WW1, WW2 and the Gulf War...not random dick waving nationalistic wank fests.

I wish a nigga would

drumpf has surrounded himself with kelly, mattis, and mcmaster. and flynn. obviously a lot of mic brass are neocon and marxist kikes, but others are more patriotic

There are plenty of us army bases across the us. Wtf are you trying to say here?

Does Trump remind anyone else of Charles de Gaulle?

Why do niggers post here even?

I don't know, are you a nigger?

We used to have military parades in the 40s and 50s. It will be nice to have pride in our nation again.

Now we get one for the Meme War

I just realised... Trump is JEALOUS of NK kimmie.
Kim plays with his soldiers all the time.
Now don't wants to play dress ups tooooo

they want to use it to commemorate veteran's day and the 100th anniversary of WWI

Oh i can feel it

people are just mad that theres going to be a parade that doesn't allow faggots and trannies to dance with naked children in the street.

Honestly...and I say this because I watched a few videos on De Gaulle a couple of weeks ago (but didn't want to say anything in here because it's more ammo for (((them))) to use) but I wholeheartedly agree that he's a modern day De Gaulle. A nationalist willing to give up his colonies for his love of country.

However, France doesn't account for 25% of the global economy so there's literally no way Trump can lose when people look back on history. If anyone can put America in a better situation it's Trump because he will use his love of America (nationalism) to forge better leverage over countries that have cucked us in the past.

I say that as a person critical of all government too. That's why I voted for him.

>norks
>literate

The fact that Hillary Rodham Clinton will never, ever be president is worth celebrating.

Armistice Day you mean.

Sometimes I think government is readying us for war

>not growing up inside the fun world of the military industrial complex and going toparades, gun shows, and and airshows all summer

>not getting brief, friendly 5 minute run-downs on how to how to drive abrams tanks, humvees, deuce and a half, etc as a kid

>not getting free flights at airshows in military aircraft and experiencing the fun of loop-de-loops in an open air cockpits as a kid

people being triggered instead of awed by their own country's miltiary power is hilarious. should we have a shitty military? reduce? let russia and china run the world?

if you don't like tanks and attack helicopters u r gay

Glass eye?

Your demonic scumbag hillarys not president. Theres one reason to celebrate

This so fucking hard

They never ever do military parades in dc though.

>Implying that wasn't Mister 2 Scoops Colbert himself in that Tesla Roadster cruising to Mars
God If Trump did that I would build a 20 foot tall statue to him.

>Oi vey let's replace the white working class goys
with a smile on it's face laughing no less
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
The Jew laughs and snickers and giggles as it defiles you.

The really funny thing about all of this is that he wanted one planned for 4th of July, not exactly a random military parade.
But fags having a parade every week for no reason other than they love sucking cock is fine.

>MFW dotards has been the only good bantz against Trump in 2-3 years and it came from fat boy Kim
Is the left officially on suicide watch if Kim is their hero now?

Quality post user. That's something new-pol can't and won't appreciate. I don't know enough about De Gaulle just that he gets hated on by leftist France today was he /ourguy/? What did De Gaulle get right?

>They never ever do military parades in dc though.

alrington, andrews, quantico, the whole nova area etc

and i def remember at least one desert storm parade in dc itself

>Sometimes I think government is readying us for war
>think the government is readying us for war
>government is readying us for war
>readying us for war
>been at war for 17 years
What did he mean by this?

>Be me
>Child of super mega jew hippy
>Didn't even get to have water guns
>Got shamed for even playing games with guns in them later
>Get shamed for just having a .22 rifle and pistol
Hug your family for me user.

The FBI keeps threatening Trump and it seems like the Generals are on his side. Let the deep state (you) sweat a bit. What can a few faggots in suits do against the combined arms of the US military? Pro tip: nothing.

>Caesar is demanding his Triumph
>"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a Marxist's face -- forever." - Donald Trump
I'm feeling some feels here

well this wont be uncomfortable and ominous

>its a liberal sucks off a dictator because they hate trump that much

embarrassing really

Watching the left go on a hysterical, 'I hate patriotism and America' rant is going to be glorious.

They seriously have nowhere to go with this than anti-soldier

Drumpf is finished

He doesnt have the balls

Look at Mirror. See pure retardation.

everyone keeps doubting it