Civil war in america

>censorship of all social media
>immigrants unapologetically aggressive towards whites, not even hiding it anymore
>(((they))) are trying to kill Trump and crash the economy.

Yet we shitpost.... give real solutions and stratagem ITT

Breed with asians to create a vanguard race to help fight the jew. We will harness the IQ of the asian, and the physical prowess of the white, to unite our long lost neanderthal dna brothers.

Civil war is inevitable, but now is the time to prepare not fight.
Food, water purification equipment, guns, bullets, medical supplies, toiletries, and liquor. Buy it cheap and pack it deep. Find a group of like minded individuals you trust with your life. Plan what your strategy and responsibilities are when SHTF
The overton window is stretching not shifting, and you don’t wanna get caught with your pants down when it snaps.

How long til civil war? I will help Trump stop the traitors. How many rounds should we stokx pile?

Its like watching a 600 pound man hike a mountain. You dont know when the heart attack is gonna happen, but he ain’t reaching the top.

Not for a few decades at most.
You have to understand that only two things matter: your people (race) and power. When Americans become a minority there will be a power struggle between them and the non-whites. This is what will start the race war.
As the Boomers begin to die off the demographic shift will accelerate. Time is running out for the US.

>how many rounds should you stockpile?
MOAR

Steal the color purple.
hijack the purple ribbons and use them in white centric ways. add it to your right wing troll accounts, ues it in any way you can to jack with the brewing color revolution.

I’d guess 5-10 years. I just have get out of Southern California by then.

It's another Fourth Turning.
This one looks to be internal, and will our 4th time.
And possibly some other fun factors adding to the mix, pic related.

Divide and Conquer. Stop being separatist faggots, band together and fucking storm the beach!

>band together and fucking storm the beach!
band together and fucking storm the Deep State.
fixed.

There won't be much strategy needed. All the farmland and resources is produced by whites in red counties. Meanwhile the cities are already destroying themselves as they always have because niggers, spics and carpet pilots aren't capable of anything productive. Plus we have all the guns and military training.

When civil war happens the coasts will also be vulnerable to foreign invaders as countries that don't like us will see the opportunity to attack the US while it's weak. Will they hit Alaska or the middle of nowhere? No, they will hit LA, New York, Seattle etc. Most of these cities rely on bridges as well which will shut down. Total gridlock, and starvation within a couple weeks. It'll be beautiful

Stockpile xanax to sell or use when the world starts burning. Xanax would never come again if electricity is gone and would be a rare commodity and highly sought after.

I'm prepared with enough to build a small dollhouse out of xanax and it keeps forever if vac-sealed and store in temp controlled area.

When the world ends. I shall become the xanman.

Also any spooks watching, this is all satire and a work of fiction I wrote up on this water basket weaving site.

I remember there was a thread like this a while back where a few guys who had diabetes were trying to figure out how long they could make it before the world's insulin supplies would go bad. With none being manufactured and all of the stockpiles having a finite shelf live, I think they estimated 5 years, tops.

i would think that refined sugars being difficult to impossible to come by would help the type 2 guys at least.

Resolution too small to read.

Im interested in this graphic anyone have larger?

Here's a similar one, try and read the other one though, I think it's a little more up-to-date. I wish I had a bigger version to give you :(

impressive

Quit being a pussy

what a cuck just kys