You mad ?

You mad ?

Good riddance desu. Just makes em easier to avoid.

why would I be mad? harmful genes are expressing themselves in a phenotypically obvious way, so they can be more easily eliminated

Aren’t the guys Latino?

She wont marry him and have his babies he;s just a fling cause he's a nice guy

Yeah, a bit. At the race traitor women more than the men.

Literally 3/6 are spic chicks with peroxided hair, 2 are tourists posing with a guide and I really can't figure out what the fuck os going on with that last one- probably a drunk who had one of his weekly 50-person family reunion picnics at the same park as this young lady's graduation party. She looks uncomfortable as shit.

i haven't been mad in years

It would help greatly if not every guy up there looked like the hunchback of notre dam.
He got a good looking lady to pay attention to him for a minute too.

literally not an issue. Half latino half white babies turn out white anyways.

t. nervous white boy

no, I'm colonising a spic right now.

You gotta go back Paco.

Nope. Any white woman retarded enough to not date white guys I wouldn’t want anything to do with anyway.

enjoy that in 20 years. You will need a skid loader to move her around.

I dont actually care about racemixing but white women re the least likely group to do it. White men racemix more often than them.

Non-whites feel inferior about themselves 24/7. Even when they manage to find a liberal race-mixing woman, still at the back of the mind he knows the white man is superior.

DEAR GOD EVEN THE CHILLUNS IS RACEMIXING NOW

Not me. The LDS church is quite alright with race mixing, as long as they end in marriage.
T. Mormon

Bump

disgusting, bring ham young would be ashamed of this heresy

Don't reply to memeflags