m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFifWw6DGz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-syrians

Asians are easy and plentiful just like betas

what a beauty. would love to make an elliot with her

>Asians are better than white wom-

I swear to god half of pol are chinks.

holy bog chin!

guess who else dropped out of college. That's right, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. Bet you feel really stupid now.

is that chin shopped?

Nobody say that... asians are better dating partner than white won-

asians are better slaves

unironically

yes

came into Sup Forums expecting it to be some political talk, but it's just filled with beta males with yellow fever

noice

Her mom got boned by the bogdanovs.

It's not a shop. There are more where these came from.

>implying you can identify if someone is alpha or beta based off of looks

I just don't get the Asian gf meme.

Yes sure plenty of them are attractive. But doesn't anyone else agree with me that they just lack something important?

It's not that they're stupid or soulless or anything like that, but they just don't have much depth. Everything seems to be aesthetic and performative cutesy-ness. Try to talk with a good sum of them and there's just no there there.

there is nothing attractive about that picture, kike

they are pretty much like gold diggers. they know white men don't want to hear about their asian girl problems

white girls are the easiest women on earth, I like how Sup Forums's only defense of these whores is that they can produce white kids, it's an admission that they have no worth otherwise
can't wait for artificial wombs so we can kick them to the curb

This guy gets it

asians really are soulless insectoid people though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFifWw6DGz8

You are correct sir

Is that an alien?

what the fuck

All human

White men who date Asian women are men who were functionally unable to find themselves a white women and had to settle for second best or risk being alone for the rest of their lives.

They're the definition of beta because they've abandoned their own national identify, culture and heritage for a ugly looking gook .

Pic related is Jeb Bush, the only white man to race mix in his family who wasn't able to become president like his brother and father both married to white women.

As your picture shows, Jewish women are the best (and at least they look white).

ugly as fuck

Whatever floats your boat user, it's all ancedotal

that mustache though

She looks like she's on meth

She made the call.

who is she

-ians

Its amazing what a shithole this board has become in such a short period of time.

Some whore.

they really are quite easy asians tend to be more of a challenge as they tend not to miscegenate as much where I am at least.

>Asians are easy and plentiful just like betas
So our choices are a cute, easy, plentiful product or a rarer, bitchy, fat, useless product that will make our lives a living hell. One hell of an argument you make there sheep fucker.

*makes you butthurt*

Asian women eats with branches, have yellow skin, and are very unfriendly.

its well known scandis have to settle for chinks now.

This is honestly the future. White men will move forward with artificial eggs and wombs, women will become irrelevant and an increasingly annoying nuance and hence be exterminated.

>oy vey goy your women are whores!

Yeah, well, give Asian 50%+ of the world Jewish population, then they can talk.
Until then, it really shouldn't pose any surprise that bugpeople aren't as fucked as Whites are.

Israel: 41% of World Jewish population
US: 41% of World Jewish population
Europe: 12% of World Jewish population
Everywhere Else: 8% of World Jewish population

>I like how Sup Forums's only defense of these whores is that they can produce white kids
>only defense of these whores is that they can produce white kids
>they can produce white kids
>white kids
I like how angry it makes you that non-White women can never produce White kids. ;^)

>only american leftists make slide threa-

saged

I'd say overall Asians are easier for stable betas and more challenging for unstable chads, when compared to white girls. Asians tend to think more long-term in their partner choice. Less to do with physical attraction, so betas do well if all other parts of their life are in order.

Is it wrong that i want a loyal white wife and 5+ children, and still want an SE asian mistress?

Post the sassy/sophisticated women pic complaining where have all the good men gone?

lardass

I have to wonder how much you get paid to sit here and shill this trash EVERY SINGLE DAY.
There's no way you're just this much of an autist, so it has to be either you're being paid, or you're a bot.

And the fact that the mods do nothing about it?
Well, they don't call you faggots cuckoldchan for nothing, do they?

it's a normal urge

that dichotomy doesn't make sense to me every woman bases at least 50 percent of her partner choice on looks.

We already had this thread today.

>its well known scandis have to settle for chinks now.
Depends what you mean by "settle." In my experience, the western women available for the bottom 90% of males are simply not reasonable. They are fat, aggressive, mentally-ill and, ironically, believe they are settling for you (despite you being a 7 or 8 and them being a 5 or 6).

feminists predict men will be trashed

r9k: the male feminist

I think you meant
*gets surgery to look vaguely human*

maybe that’s a sign you should log off for a while, dipshit

Ugh, look at those ugly bug eyes.
At least get the surgery before you whore yourself out, fucks sake.

Except Korean girls like the one in your pic spend THOUSANDS to look like Japanese girls. Because out of all Asian, the Jap chicks are the best looking.

>asians tend to be more of a challenge as they tend not to miscegenate as much

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They all look like shit desu bruv. And the Japs are also obsessed with eye surgery.

.... To look like Europeans.

>that dichotomy doesn't make sense to me every woman bases at least 50 percent of her partner choice on looks.
Right. But with white women it's more like 95%. Also they are less attracted to pure Irish features, and more attracted to med type looks. Whereas Asians are attracted to pure whites.

>But with white women it's more like 95%
With all women its like 95% bruv.
Quit deluding yourself.

You mean like this?

scandis are too uptight they can't stand each other so they prefer to pick foreign underlings as a mate.

DAYYYYYUM 10/10 would racemix

not too sure about that

it's okay to be gay

Bitch looks old bruv.

Surgery is a hell of a thing.

No, its not.
Just like its not okay to fetishize bugwomen. Lookit her fuckin' eyes m8.
Ugh.

Found the asian guy / white girl
Get off my board normie

Ouch! Sounds like somebody's late with child support again, right user?
≥>159531186

hahha
this
unironically this

Also
>posting instagram thots
Wew lad.

Yes, yes, I know, I'm an asian guy or a white woman because I point out how ugly the bugwomen are in this thread designed around urging you towards miscegenation made by an autistic mudperson or a bot.
Seems legit.

>women
>basing their choice on looks
>asians attracted to pure whites

You deluded finnish incel.

Let me tell you, I am a Med, and Chinese girls love "med type" looks more as well. Why? because they associate them with a combination of being outgoing and socially intelligent. ASSOCIATE. as in, find a pattern.

Break that pattern, and get the girl.

this

>With all women its like 95% bruv.
>Quit deluding yourself.
All I know is I'm about a 7 or 8, and I can smash Asians, in the west as well, but especially in Asia, while 5 and 6 whites will barely give me the time of the day.

when will she do a "shhh, the Germans are coming" Ann Frank asmr?

>I'm about a 7 or 8
So what you're saying is you're like a 4 and you're really upset about it, but hope maybe a bugperson will look more at your wallet than at your appearance?
Good to know.

this Look at those gross fake tits and bug eyes.
Ugh. You have awful taste, even for a bot.

>>I'm about a 7 or 8
>So what you're saying is you're like a 4
Kathy, is that you?

Nope.

>>I'm about a 7 or 8
>So what you're saying is you're like a 4
kek. burger education.

scary looking

>believing the claims of a finn on cuckoldchan
top kek. truly british.

wait for it...

waaaaaaait for it

wut do if i have curry fever?

Wait for what? Your faggotry killed the thread.

That's what makes Asian girls appealing, user.

People are awful, so a girl that's as little like a person as possible is basically the ideal.

>Yes sure plenty of them are attractive. But doesn't anyone else agree with me that they just lack something important?
>It's not that they're stupid or soulless or anything like that, but they just don't have much depth. Everything seems to be aesthetic and performative cutesy-ness. Try to talk with a good sum of them and there's just no there there.
You do realize you are describing women in general, right?
Only difference is the Asian ones haven't been completely poisoned by feminism yet.

Don't include Japanese, and Koreans, as well as others with Chinese. China killed off everyone who wasn't down with Mao's program. They were left with a lesser human being.