FISA CORRUPTION: Unredacted Grassley Memo Released

There can be no question, at this point, that certain higher ups in the FBI and the DOJ did not want Hillary to be indicted and did not want Donald Trump to become President.
Those efforts were not entirely independent of each other.
Indeed, they were committing crimes during the process in aid of their preferred outcomes.
Obviously, the Obama Administration DOJ officials were never going to charge Hillary Clinton with a crime related to the emails.
The race between Hillary and Trump pushed the FBI/DOJ to alter the Hillary email investigation timeline for election purposes.
It is obvious that the FBI/DOJ officials hastened the end of the Hillary email investigation and then immediately began an investigation of Donald Trump.
FBI/DOJ officials knowingly concealed evidence and misled the FISA Court.
Based on those lies in the FISA applications, all the evidence that was gathered as the fruit of that warrant, unless it can be shown the evidence was clearly not gathered from that warrant, could be ruled inadmissible in any criminal case.
Without the FISA warrant, would there have been an Independent Counsel.
It is right to say that this episode is the worst abuse of political power in American history related to elections.
>archive.fo/vji3E
House Intelligence Devin Nunes Memo
>intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf
Senate Judiciary Charles Grassley Memo
>judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

johnhelmer.net/news-flash-from-the-stone-age-barney-is-still-alive-and-well-in-moscow/
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf
vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/washington-braces-fbi-bombshell-nunes-inspector-general
oig.justice.gov/about/meet-ig.htm)
archive.fo/mIBZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burn It All Down!

bump for quality OP

Grassley memo basically said that either Steele lied to the FBI and the FBI stupidly believed him, or the FBI lied because they used steele, but the Grassley memos ultimate conclusion was to have the doj investigate steele for lying.

It looks like FBI redacted that it 'relied heavily' on the Steele dossier to submit the FISA applications.

This was completely blacked out in the original Grassley memo

FBI redacted the fact that they never corroborated the dossier, and that the only confirming course also came from the dossier author.

This was also completely blacked out in the FBI version

Ok. So this sentence has my curious kitty...
...."relieved on Steele's previous record in unrelated matters"...
>when ?
>What other matters?
>how can Steele's reliability in these earlier matters be verified, given his monumental fuck up here?

Also, stele fucked up Bigly as a mi6 agent in Moscow... He had to be extracted and the UK government had to acknowledge the espionage it had attempted.
Seems like Steele is a screw-up, not a top spy-craft agent.

FBI redacted that they failed to disclose that the dossier has originated in part from the Clinton campaign itself.

This page was blacked out by FBI yesterday

FBI testified that they were unaware their Yahoo News source had originated from #Steele, and FBI was continued to tout Steele's credibility.

They redacted this portion as well

Have a bump OP

Clearly states on page 3:
"The application failed to disclose that the identities of Mr. Simpson's ultimate clients were the Clinton campaign and the DNC."
That is an important fact that is left out of the FISA affidavit which would have had a major impact on any judge's decision whether to approve 'Title I' surveillance.

attached pg3.

FBI redacted that they didn't disclose to the FISA evidence that Steele was a lying POS.

That's all the main stuff I found. The rest is mostly Grassley's accusations that would have no context otherwise.

Here's the thing.... FBI are repeatedly claiming Steele is reliable.
His work in Moscow in 2006 was a total fuck-up...
---
Steele’s career in Russian intelligence at MI6 had hit the rocks in 2006, and never recovered.
That was the year in which the Russian Security Service (FSB) publicly exposed an MI6 operation in Moscow.
Russian informants recruited by the British were passed messages and money, and dropped their information in containers fabricated to look like fake rocks in a public park.
Steele was on the MI6 desk in London when the operation was blown. Although the FSB announcement was denied in London at the time, the British prime ministry confirmed its veracity in 2012.

Steele’s fake rock operation and the attempt by the Financial Times to cover it up by blaming Putin for fabricating the story...

johnhelmer.net/news-flash-from-the-stone-age-barney-is-still-alive-and-well-in-moscow/

OP is not a faggot.
>> OP is not a faggot.
OP is not a faggot.
>> OP is not a faggot.
OP is not a faggot.
>> OP is not a faggot.

Wasn't the trump campaign already under investigation? Not saying this isn't a good look for the fbi btw, just wondering.

Is this legitimate?

I'm always confused by the idea that the FBI was trying to get Hillary elected when their investigation especially opening it up the second time really hurt her and might have pushed the election enough to make the difference. It's hard for me to square that circle.

Quads demand an answer: yes, it's legit.
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf

^confirms^

its a summary of the evidence they examined and conclusions drawn from the evidence in order to recommend steele for investigation by doj

holy shit. They vouched for him....TWICE.

there are a couple contemporary theories. The most common being that the NYPD threatened to go public with their findings on the Weiner emails if the FBI didn't reopen the investigation. The FBI said oh shit and comey did his reopening then reclosing bullshit right before the election because it was the lesser of two 'evils' for Hillary.

Because they had received Weiner's laptop and were trying to sit on it until after the election.
NYPD cops were about to blow the whistle on it which forced them to respond immediately (3wks after seizing laptop)
>Comey would have needed a Clinton pardon even if she got elected

No it was not under investigation.

See: Steele is Mr Bean, not Tom Clancy..

NYPD and NY division of FBI found the Weiner laptop. Feds swooped in and took the evidence. Comey came out and said they were re-opening the investigation because he probably thought it was the best move. If they had just squashed it, those who knew about the new evidence would have started asking questions.

Thanks anons
I'm really sad that the news wants to help cover this up. What world are we living in?

This is great and all, but we're at the point where further revelations will not generate more interest. Everyone who even casually follows politics knows most of this already, the left will continue to dismiss it as political theater until people start getting charged, and frankly if this is going to be one of those situations where everyone gets a slap on the wrist in order to preserve the "collegial" and "bipartisan" atmosphere of D.C. then that's all it's going to be. The time is very fast approaching where the Trump administration will to have to shit or get off the pot on this.

Anons have been calling Soros on his telephone and Huma and other people

In case anyone missed this
vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/washington-braces-fbi-bombshell-nunes-inspector-general

what was confirmed on the laptop??

That's Crazy brave.

Are those quad quads legitimate?

Fair enough I'll take your word for, but the other part of this is that for this to make sense the FBI had to change from backing a Republican to Hillary after Trump was nominated. Otherwise they would have quashed the investigation earlier and Comeys wording wouldn't have been so harsh and politically damaging when finding her technically innocent.

bumpf

We got her number too

Delicious

Those fucking niggers. The FBI should be abolished and everyone there executed for treason.

9/11

Party affiliation is meaningless at this level

George Papadopolous was. What's the rundown on that since shareblu is working overtime on that angle?

Archive that shit

I did miss that one, thx user.

Officially, Clinton emails and some incriminating stuff for Weiner. Unofficially, pizza parties.

Agreed, but politics is all about positioning before you strike. The Grassley memo destroys Steels, but it starts connecting the dots on Comey.

Also attaching original grassley memo do 'pedes can compare the original and redacted version themselves
compare with

>GOWDY SAID SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL WAS THE STATE SOURCE
GOWDY SAID SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL WAS THE STATE SOURCE
>GOWDY SAID SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL WAS THE STATE SOURCE
GOWDY SAID SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL WAS THE STATE SOURCE
>SHIT
SHIT
>SHIT
SHIT

>George Papadopolous was

Of what crime?
Drunken babbling?
Shit talking?
lol

That should’ve happened after waco

why wouldnt some nypd officer especially with kids leak it?
>inb4 he's worried about pic related

>but it starts connecting the dots on Comey.

Comey can't go down.
Comey leads to Lynch.
Lynch leads to obama.
The media is going to go full court defense from here on out.

He worked on the FIFA bribery scandal. I'm in bed and too lazy to Google it for you, but that's what Grassley is referring tok.

And THIS is the most likely theory. I have hope that Inspector General Michael Horowitz (background Sauce from today's Hill article: oig.justice.gov/about/meet-ig.htm) will give us some insight on this issue. We've heard lots of rumors about "disgruntled FBI agents" and "whistleblowers," but the rubber hits the road when IG Horowitz releases his conclusions on the Hillary email investigation. If there ARE whistleblowers, we will learn of that when the IG report is released. I hope this is the case. Because I don't want to believe that the FBI is corrupt from top to bottom. I want to believe that there are legit red, white and blue public servants out there catching pedos, terrorists and miscreants. But honestly FBI faggots that monitor this site, what I see is (a) protection of Clinton crimes, (b) outrageous overreach against President Trump, (c) Ruby Ridge, (d) and murder and set-up of the Bundy clan and I'm worried about what the FBI is all about.

I hope the NY FBI Office didn't put up with the shit of the corrupt Obama FBI. We'll see. We'll see if the FBI has honorable special agents soon enough.

You're right, no crime, but under investigation. Is he British citizen?

He met Russians ... Who've not been identified.
One claimed to be Putin's niece..
But since Putin's brother died during war (before Putin was born) .... Putin does not have immediate relations ...
So we still would like to know who played the role of Putin's niece.

From what I read, the NYC FBI office told the NYPD that the DC FBI office was going to take care of it all.
Later, the NYC FBI asked comey about it in an open meeting.......Comey said he knew nothing about it (we now know that's because McCabe hid it from comey). Comey sent the the letter to congress that evening, announcing the reopening of the hillary email case.

fisa is the abuse, it's unconstitutional, just like the patriot act it derives from.

>from here on out.

>One claimed to be Putin's niece..
Nigger, I will openly post pic's of me giving Putin's "niece" a fucking creampie.
That's not a fucking crime.

archive.fo/mIBZc
Just when you thought you were keeping straight all the previously obscure government lawyers who might decide the fate of the republic, here comes Michael Horowitz, the inspector general for the Department of Justice. Republican Congressman Devin Nunes has dominated headlines for weeks with his controversial memo. But there is greater significance—and uncertainty—attached to Horowitz’s examination of the F.B.I.’s pivotal role during the 2016 presidential campaign. “His report will be more credible than the Nunes memo,” says Benjamin Wittes, the co-founder of the blog Lawfare.

True. My bad m8.
Expect it to amp up to max. The left can't risk the magic nigger getting caught.

No. They are implying thed worked with Steele before .... "Unrelated" matters...
And he had proven his reliability.
So what other, earlier cases?
How did he demonstrate his reliability?

>i’m always confused
because you are a demonically pissessed faggot.

>why wouldnt some nypd officer especially with kids leak it? (weiner laptop)
That's why it was *probably* a LARP in 2016, or the FBI swooped in faster than they could make copies.

The first memo was meant to be docile, because they knew it would be declared a nothingburger.
Now every successive memo cannot use the 'muh national security' defense to be stopped.
I personally think Carter Page is the next thread they pull before Comey.

>censor parts of the memo for "national security" reasons
>when it's uncensored it turns out they were really just covering their fucking asses

This is only making them look even more guilty. When the fuck do the hangings start?

Still, that is the narrative the shills have been pushing to the normies and needs to be adressed.

The IG is fucking pissed.
Since Yates told him to eat a dick last year.
His report is going to fucking hurt the fbi badly.
I'm going to fap to another round of lib tears.

is comey just a useful idiot or do they have codes of plausible deniability? Like
>Comey did you get any new incriminating evidence in the wiener case? Wink wink
>no idea what your talking about sir wink wink

Precisely.
Subtle irony really isn't a "thing" with burgers, is it.

I hear ya.
My aunt watches only CNN.....can't even get fox where she lives (on her cable plan).
She's 100% sure that Trump is a sworn blood brother to Putin, and will soon be giving them Alaska back, or worse.

Bump

I think Comey will prove to be the most slippery of corrupt officials. He strikes me as the type of guy that knows that every single email will see the light of day. I think Comey is going to break off from the pack and ultimately claim ignorance, a-la "I was too busy polishing my eagle scout medal to notice those mean corrupt FBI officials that were misleading the FISA court and conspiring to displace a duly elected President."

fucking surreal. I was hoping these guys were right and that Potus flipped comey but when he tweeted
>that's it
I realize you dont flip these guys.

He didn't, Comey has a history of using questionable evidence/procedures in cases
before, in the Anthrax Killer investigation, he hired two "special tracking" dogs that could "identify the killer" and actually vetted it himself as admissible against the virologist him and Mueller were pursuing who was completely innocent
That cocksucker and Mueller never apologized for just about ruining that man's life

My honest thoughts here......
Comey is a lazy glory hound. He wants a reputation and glory....but wants to do as little work as humanly possible.
Thus....he allowed his underlings FAR FAR too much freedom, and didn't do proper oversight that a director should do.
Thus....he got blindsided by those he thought worshiped him (as in McCabe).
It's why he took it so personal when Trump shitcanned him.
>What? But I'm St. Comey!
>I'm NEEDED!!!!

So subvert the media. Small number of executives that ensure the narrative stays on course. The barrier is small but powerful.

>I realize you dont flip these guys.
No, they won't flip.
Gotta stick them in prison, and go after their families.....THEN they'll start to talk and think about a 'deal'.

>subvert
That's not how you spell "round them up and fucking kill them"

Exactly, this bullshit Flipped Mueller shill scheme can finally fucking die

well one more bump anyways

Gimme the clifnotes and talking points, I need soundbytes for my retarded brain. I promise to repeat them to other retards I know, we can get whatever this is trending in the tard community.

Anyone else notice the redacted portions are smaller this time? We might have better luck guessing the content.

Does anyone have the screenshots from yesterday with the possible names filled in?
Anyone know the font?

Well, there were a sudden string of cop killings in new york immediately following the recovery of weiner's laptop.

Something like 5 or 6 cops were murdered while sitting in their patrol cars. Couple pistol shots through the window, and whoever did it wasn't caught.

Probably a bunch of people who saw what was on the laptop and could've corroborated the contents at a later date or even gone public, so they needed to be removed. I'd like whoever did them in to spend time in guantanamo, alongside the people who ordered it done.

Frankly, if we could dismantle the increasingly obvious murder-for-hire network that seems to be prevalent and readily available to anyone with the money in the US, that'd be great.

That meeting on the Tarmac makes zero sense.
From Page and Stzroke's texts......the fix was ALREADY in, before that meeting between Bill and LL.
Why risk a meeting if you already know (and they did, via mcCabe) that no charges are coming?
Bill was there to provide cover for HUMA's Laptop.......And the payoff was a SCOTUS seat for Lynch.
Picture that shit.

Bump

But to my point here ---->, there will be exactly zero evidence of this. Comey will try to skate on the grounds that he was duped by the likes of McCabe and Strzok and Baker and Priestap. Comey will claim HE followed procedure, you see. He will be shocked -- SHOCKED -- to find that his underlings were corrupt and politically motivated. "A stain on the great reputation of the FBI" he will proclaim.

Of course it's all bullshit. Comey was intimately involved in all of this; he will just be the guy that technically prevented his fingerprints from printing on the direct evidence. Comey is a corrupt political hack.

Can you hear it Sup Forums? Can you hear the sound of deafening silence regarding the FISA scandal despite this being the biggest political scandal of our lives? This is a political abuse of power unlike anything we've ever seen and nothing will come of it. Why? Because they control the narrative. They control the media. They control social media. They control what people see, read, and think. You're powerless to change anything.

It doesn't help that Papadopolous pleaded guilty and was a policy advisor to Trump. It's an indirect tie, but still too close.

>Flipped muller
>our guy muller
>punished muller

I hear ya, I'm sick of that bullshit too. It's literally the most retarded shit I've seen on Sup Forums. Muller personifies the fucking swamp.

bmp

>policy advisor
That's a fancy way of saying "coffee boy".
He wasn't a main player, at all. More of a groupie like Page.

He was a nobody, Scaramucci even said he never saw not ever heard of the guy in the 11 days he worked in the Trump administration
You think the Mooch wouldn't notice this guy?

I mean I wouldn't be shocked if you're right.

But Comey has other issues.
>his leaks
>his theft of gov property
It might be enough to put some serious pressure on him to come clean.

Maybe his wife was in on the leak with him? Maybe she conspired with him?
Pressure his family and Comey will fold.

The story in the news is just them trying to give cover to the corruption... It's shameful. They are too stupid - they tried to suggest drunken hearsay was evidence enough for a FISA warrant. That is arguably worse than their fake dossier. They tried to suggest the dossier was not a major part of FISA application - but their retcon is even more stupid.

Policy adviser is a meaningless term.
DC loves fancy titles.
It makes unpaid lackeys/gophers feel good.

Fuck off with this coffee mule bullshit.
How many coffee boys hold meetings withe the Government of Cyprus?
Consult on Israel's interests in the Eastern Mediterranean gas field?
Are connected to State Department and Hudson Institute?
And happen to accidentally rub shoulders with a connected diplomat who could provide cover for GCHQ surveillance ?
Papadopolous was a major plant.

Don’t need to. Camera man A is just as confused as you why his boss is screaming the narrative must be so and so and that they need to convince as many #resisters to show up and throw rocks at cops.

user, this is breaking news: The Leftist media is corrupt as fuck and will never report on anything that hurts the Collective, unless they (a) have to report on video of someone holding a gun over a murdered corpse, or (b) are given orders to abandon ship on a certain someone.

The issue of our day is NOT how do we get the media to cover "X." The issue is what are we going to do about the fact the media isn't going to cover "X."

At a bare minimum we should agitate for Trump to ban 10 -12 of the current "News" organizations from the White House Press room. Or better yet, just turn it back into the Presidential swimming pool and fuck the traditional "press."