I am a Chinese and I was on this site last year...

I am a Chinese and I was on this site last year. I am weird of what you think of the cruelty and savagery of the Chinese people. It seems like decades ago you were still massacring concentration camps and wearing Indian scalp boots.Not to mention that in farther years you are still keen on barbecuing women and mental illness, do not you now occupy the best land in the world, the most resources, and you want to transcend the humanity of humanity, pretend to be a shit angel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ways_That_Are_Dark
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just stop boiling animals alive in vats of oil. Kill them before throwing them in boiling oil.

Is that so much to ask?

Chang, my friend. I will answer your poorly typed question. We never made boots of injun scalps and as far as "barbecuing women and mental illness" I don't believe there has been such a thing in literally 200-300 years.

I didn't do any of that. Chinese people are fucked.

>do not you now occupy the best land in the world, the most resources
Niggerland?

>Chinese
>people

T. 4chankoro

>Taiwanese
Ftfy

BOST BENIS

Virgin boy eggs

from my experiences in China, chinks are dirty, dishonest and savage. Their disregard for the environment and brutality towards each other says they are worse than animals. An insect like creature, these chinks perhaps will prevail as a race exactly because of their cockroach-like ways

ok, white people now have the most powerful aircraft carriers on the planet, so you are right. Thanks to the Jews invented the atomic bomb, we can kick your ass under the leadership of Mao.

Add, I hate this garbage banner, only write traditional Chinese characters Taiwanese idiot

youll get eaten by an escalator one day and youll remember this shitpost you made

Stop eating meat.

Tyranid plz leave, mankind doesnt like you

I think he’s talking about the Salem witch burnings.

Humans are omnivores and you are like an idiot who is a vegetarian cat

It's shit luke this Ping

What fucking cats are vegetarian.

I agree with Wang Chung. Don’t pretend to be shit angels Sup Forums

Do you forget to burn a naked woman like a celebration so soon, it seems that Americans like to roast Black Meat

Kek, you can play defense all you want but the cruelty and savagery sets the Chinese people back not us. It is in our best interests that you never fix it, so keep you pompous attitude.

Vegetarians feed their own cats for vegetarianism

Well, I for one welcome our new Chinese masters. I would prefer these soulless creatures over the am*ricans any day

You literally don't know anything you dog-skinning subhuman

that's the point mutt

Chinks are a unique category of subhuman.

They feed each other gutter oil, melamine milk, plastic rice, and powdered fetus vitality pills. A really disgusting race of subhumans

I hate the chinese SO fucking much. Easily the worst race on this earth

Pfft. Masters of meth and dildos. Zero culture. Nips shit on them at every turn.

不想搜索一下你们可爱的资本家给你们的胃里塞了多少化学品吗?
Don't you want to find out how many chemicals your lovely capitalists have put in your stomach?

>don’t be shit angels Sup Forums
>mfw

Are we witnessing the birth of a new meme?

You a hapa?

At least we know how to design a building properly

Of course, I hope you think is the most traditional Chinese idiot.

animals have souls too.

Idiot designer, you only see it in China

I'm sorry China is atheist, only idiot would think that driving the protein composition and chemical energy in the mammalian soul

Cannibalism in China was always widespread and very common. They do it even when there are no famines just for the taste . They cook and cut people alive just as they do with animals.

That's my point pong

I don't care about dogs though, I'd send you my girlfriend's to eat if I could

漢奸走狗

U ppl take it down to another level of disgusting.

Even thalidomide looks appetizing compared to the shit you monkeys do to ur own food.

CHING CHONG LING FONG DIM SOM GIN BIG NOM

Chinese people use a mix of sewage and dead animals to make oil. Then they eat that oil with food

could you please bring more chinese people here ?

rare

Roll off, Muslim pigs

Idiot, the traditional Chinese, you should hold your traditional Chinese drowned in the water

Go back to bed, Lahey, you're drunk (also apparently dead)

It's true I just googled it. Chinese people are like insects.

The other day I saw a video from china posted here where a toddler was accidentally run over by his bus driver after getting dropped off from school. The video then went into a time lapse and you could see several people walk past the crippled child without even batting an eye at him. If you can't understand why the rest of the world would look at that and come to the conclusions that we do then you're just proving to the rest of us that you people lack basic human empathy.

y'all yeller niggers is goin' to hell, mmhm.

Hey Lop Sang, are you the chinaman that put that peepee in my coke?

Chinese shills paid Google, who bought this site from Moot, to shill here.

Notice how China hate threads get deleted while shit like this stays. China is a cruel peasant kingdom full of morons who cheat.

Anybody have that China redpill story from the steel trader user?

我不要跟汉奸讲话。我们知道台湾是中国的。美国的华狗

the child survived using traditional chinese medicine. like ice melting under glass without resistance. no injuries.

I saw a brief documentary on disabled people in China. When a father head of a family went blind the mother and her son abandoned him because he was not productive anymore. Practices like that are common not exceptions.

that looks like Trudeau's foot
is it?

>chemicals
nigger everything around you and yourself can be addressed as chemicals, read a book retard

Mao did nothing wrong apart from not permabanning more chinks from life.

You know, anyone who thinks of China knows that industry and revolution are the best gifts that white people give to China. Of course, you are to crush slavery of poor Chinese farmers.

>being this new
lmao at this Mutt

>we might be cruel now but you USED to be
>haha checkmate faggots
Fuck off you sjw

Chun. I have never barbecued a woman. Also go back to Engrish class.

Taiwan is an idiot, China to the occupation of Taiwan, in the Taiwan Garrison and not let Taiwan into Chinese

Such videos of people getting run over, mobbed, or injured people getting ignored are so common only partially because China is a less developed country. The main reason why you see so many of the is that there are simply more CCTV cameras set up in China. The same thing applies to Russians who are only negligibly more predisposed to car crashing and road rage, the real reason those videos appear more often is due to the prevalence of dash cams.

It's funny because Sup Forums is a site full of Nazis who think the world would be better if we murdered all the Jews and Niggers, but as soon as they get onto a China thread...

Suddenly they care about animal cruelty. Wow! "Chinks are savages!" They say.

What are you talking about? We don't do any of this stuff. Now stop eating dogs.

Sadly China is a slave kingdom on the same level as North Korea.

Why do you Chinese like eating Chinese so much?

no not really

i love how everyone just watches him like HEY oh okay you are driving now

It's like they lack a certain amount of morals.

We're closer genetically than niggers, but they are a weird breed of monkey.

China NO GOOD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ways_That_Are_Dark

Are you really comparing a world without niggers and Jews to Chinese savages? reeks of reddit

is this some sort of cryptic Haiku?

You want to know 34 provinces in China, do you only eat Italian food

>famine

They don't. They just don't want to starve. Similar things have happened in all parts of the world when a famine is severe enough.

whataboutism

ty based user

There is no doubt that not too much hair and appreciate us, is more jin'hua

Found the overseas Chinese.

China has a long history of epicurean cannibalism, while other countries only engaged in survival cannibalism during times of famine and desperation. Cannibalism is an important part of Chinese culture and cuisine.

狗不是食物。 别吃狗 谢谢。

在做饭之前杀死动物

Chinese people run over other people with heavy vehicles like tanks and trucks as a form of execution, they literally turn people into a bloody sheet of meat mess. It's because is cheaper than bullets. Bans of death for killings are more each day though. Then they sell the organs of killed people

You can't even reply me in Chinese. Proxy/Expat confirmed.

Fuck off retard and stop LARPing

So you'd prefer Blacks and Jews over Chinese people? I can understand Jews, but Blacks too?

MD智障

ケック

says China is the best
>has to post from Taiwan

>thinks Sup Forums is one person

well I guess you must be new around here
or did a truck run you over? ha ha

Taiwan is part of China.

I don't prefer Jews, blacks or Chinese
The fact you think "Nazis" don't think about animal cruelty unless the Chinese are concerned is retarded. Have you ever read a history book?

In 34 provinces of China, there are only 3 provinces that have the tradition of eating dog meat. What do you think of it? And in ancient China, cattle are the most cherished animals in China. But do we ask Indians not to eat steak like Indians?

Oh fuck me, I need to go to bed. I burst out laughing when I read this poorly-typed post.

WTF...
You trying to say you ignore people who get run over by cars...?
This is normal for you?
"You have to go back"

>indian scalp boots
lol you idiot they are the scalpers

Why do you Chinese worship mangoes?